[Wanted] References for facilities

• Administrators

Hey guys, I know this is a weird request, but I think I'd have an easier time building my many facilities if I had something to base them off of and try to mimic. The best references would be a whole little album of pictures that show difference angles and some pictures inside, an overview is highly preferred but just the name of the real life location works.

I need references to fit the following:

• Dressage: Looking for fairly fancy, specific architecture style doesn't matter, it could be a little more out of the box like Spanish or Tudor.

• Hunter/Jumper: I'm just looking for kind of a sporty and functional feel for this one. Kind of what a lot of establishments have their facilities like.

• Schooling: Can be a total mishmash. Literally just think of a schooling barn and that's what I need, this one is really loose in terms of style requirements, I just need a large lesson farm.

• Western: Horse and Cattle Ranch styles are needed. I'm having a lot of issues figuring out the layout of such a place as I know English facilities best so more aerial views are preferred.

These are just guidelines, I'm interested to look at any facilities that could house my horses or give me inspiration!

• I don’t have what you’re looking for exactly but I do have a Pinterest board of facility ideas you’re welcome to look at! It really helped me and might provide you with some inspiration!

https://pin.it/5chhqzhb4l6xp6

• Administrators

@Alex-Richards Thank you!!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.