[SOLVED]Translucent Horses???

• I'm having a problem where my horses(could be all sims, I haven't checked) are translucent. If you look closely you can see a horizontal line/difference in shading going across the body that is showing the landscape outline from the background. I noticed this about 2 months ago, is anyone else having this problem? I have ReShade installed in my game, I'm not sure if that's causing it?

thanks in advance!

alt text

EDIT: Turned off ReShade's effects, still translucent

alt text

• I have always had this problem with my game too, and would love to know if their is some kind of fix for it :thinking:

• Try ticking off advanced rendering, returning to game and then ticking it on again (you'll need to do this every time you play). If that resolves the issue (or you just want get rid of white glow), then you can try this for more "permanent" fix (needs to be done every time you patch the game).

• @Dorms-Dequine said in Translucent Horses???:

Try ticking off advanced rendering, returning to game and then ticking it on again (you'll need to do this every time you play). If that resolves the issue (or you just want get rid of white glow), then you can try this for more "permanent" fix (needs to be done every time you patch the game).

WOW, both solutions worked!! Thank you SO MUCH! :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.