Big Valley Ranch ~ One Perfect Moment

• All Hallow's Eve Challenge

“ A ghastly harbinger of plague and disease that's easily identifiable by its exposed wounds and ocular hemorrhaging, Pestilence.”

• Sometimes I love to take one minute and appreciate the beautiful moments I've been granted.
    Today we have opened up a new pasture for our stallions. At first I thought the boys would all instantly start grazing and well...
    most of them did.

But Midnight did not.
    He walked out slowly looking for a nice spot to lay down. He always has such a calming energy and I felt like he was inviting me to just...
    just lay down a while with him.

And it felt like One Perfect Moment

alt text

• I love this picture so much <3 Your editing always looks so beautifully effortless, everything fits and nothing ever looks out of place, I don't know how to put it into words but nothing feels obtrusive? it's just so nice to look at, no glaring filters or oversharpness its just all beautifully natural seeming. The painting you've done on the horse, especially that butt, looks amazing and I'm so jealous - I can't image how difficult it must have been trying to make the EA horse rig look this good :information_desk_person_tone1:

I'm just so happy in general too see pictures from you again, and I can't wait to see what you post next!

• Such beautiful pics! :O :scream: :heart_eyes:

• Uaauuuu!!! Just full of peace :heart_eyes_cat:

• @Eowyn-Vance Thank you so much for this lovely comment Eowyn <3
    This means a lot to me because I always kind of struggle with knowing when to stop editing and what colors to use to express the right emotions.
    But you saying that you love the naturalness and that nothing looks out of place beats all my insecurities.
    Thank you for that.
    I actually have a before and after here -> https://imgsli.com/MzkwNA
    Fixing the butt and body proportions was probably the hardest thing I have ever done :sweat_smile:

@Regina-Walker Thank you Regina! :heart_exclamation:
    @Vera-Alvarez I love Midnights calming energy so much :heart_eyes:

• Teach me how to edit. Your style is absolutely divine! I just looked through your whole album and I cant get over just how gorgeous your pictures are.

• Your stocks are stunning! I hope to have one someday, plus your editing is amazing!

• That soothing energy passes through that photo as well.

Beautiful horse!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.