[JUDGING] Spring Pintabian Creation Challenge

• Administrators

alt text

Objective:

• Create beautiful Pintabians and share them with the community!

Rules:

• Horses must be created for this challenge, no existing horses may be entered!
    • Horses must be created by the member who enters them!
    • Horses must be given mainsites. At the time of posting this, the current latest ID on the mainsite is 31872, horses with earlier mainsite IDs will be disqualified.
    • As the goal of this challenge is to get more active Pintabians in the community, horses must also be submitted to registration at the time of entry. No required discipline or show activity, just Equus registration!
    • Horses will be judged on conformation, attractiveness, and originality.
    • Public markings are of course allowed (markings do not have to be custom) but it is recommended you make your horse unique by also using movable markings.
    • Editing is allowed, but the conformation and markings of the horse may not be edited. Editing does not affect placement.
    • You may use as many images as you wish in your entry, but at least one of them should have the horse's entire body in-frame without tack. Other images can include ridden photos, headshots, and other candids- you are limited only by your imagination!
    • Story/roleplay is encouraged but not required!
    • Every color that Pintabians can realistically come in on the Master Breed List is allowed. You can use this Pintabian coat generator for inspiration!
    • Members may enter up to 3 horses total across all the classes; there are no entry fees.

Rewards:

• Every entry will receive $5,000.
    • Each member who enters will receive a set of custom content (to be revealed in the next few days!)
    • First place in every class will receive $50,000.
    • Second place in each class will receive $30,000.
    • Third place in each class will receive $20,000.
    • If you wish to donate prizes to this challenge, please message me! Poses, markings, and retextures are all welcomed and deeply appreciated.

Resources:

Classes:

• Tobiano
    • Tovero (Tobiano + any other pattern)
    • Splash
    • Frame Overo
    • Sabino/White Spotting
    • Rabicano
    • Solid (Includes minimal patterns that do not extend onto the body)

If your horse has more than one of these patterns, enter it into the class you feel best represents it!

ENTER HERE

RAW LIST

Horses MUST be entered via Google form to be judged.

Forum Entry Card:

Horse's Name:
    Mainsite Link:
    Class:
    Discipline(s):
    Image(s):
    Story/Roleplay (Optional):

alt text
    Challenge ends May 15th at 11:59pm EST

alt text

• PR Committee

Rosewood's Westwind

Horse's Name: Rosewood's Westwind
    Mainsite Link: 31885
    Coat: Dunalino Splash
    Class: Splash
    Discipline(s): Show Jumping, Halter

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

A well mannered boy who will listen to your every word, Westie is yet another addition to our growing herd of Pintabians. Barely four years old, he still has the playful personality of a colt and his rider and trainer Lauren has been very adamant about keeping him that way. We've fallen in love with this sweet guy, from his silly quirks to his eagerness to work. After taking some time to settle in, he has begun working with Lauren, who immediately claimed Westie as her next mount for competitions. She is thrilled to have the opportunity to work with a young horse who she will be riding herself and is even trying out some new techniques that stray from her usual tried-and-true methods used for our other horses.

• Horse's Name: EA Avalanche
    Mainsite Link: 31948
    Coat: Perlino Tovero
    Class: Tovero
    Discipline(s): Show Hunter
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

Story/Roleplay (Optional): Avi has been super hot headed since she arrived, she always has to be turned out into the arena with her friends before we can release her in the field to prevent her from tearing it up or injuring the other 2 mares she gets turned out with. She keeps all the staff on her toes and is totally a chestnut mare in a perlino body with how moody she can get. She'll love you one day but give you the stank eye the next day.

• Horse's Name: Bay River's Alistair
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31929
    Coat: Black Splash Rabicano
    Discipline(s): Endurance
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

"You take him back to that nut job breeder now! He's almost killed three trainers and I will not allow you or anyone else to go near him!" Yeah, that was my dad's take on the colt I brought home a few years ago when I saw an ad for a free paint arabian cross. Well I was impressed on his coloring more then his story or his behavior so when he was a yearling I brought him home and put him in with our other stud arabian to see how he did. Which of course he was fine. It wasn't for another six months that he started to show his demonic type nature. He is pastured now by himself, stabled in a small two horse barn near his pasture...next to an old milk cow. And we have lost so many barn cats because he will attack anything in sight. I told my dad I can work with him, which is true. I'm the only thing he's gentle with and tolerates near him or handling him. What dad doesn't know is I've been haltering and saddle training him on my free time when hes not home....he's fast..real fast. What dad doesn't know won't hurt him right?

• Horse's Name: Bay River's Deja Vu
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31930
    Coat: Brindle Dunskin overo
    Class: Overo
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

Sass, class, and...well you know how the saying goes. This little mare is something else, she's a sweety with an attitude. My dad found her for sale at an auction, it was a back roads, red neck kind of place. She was papered, but she was only 2 months old when he found her, the funny thing about her though is she was born the exact same day as my baby sister. When we looked into the little fillies history, we found out she was sold simply because she was brindle and it wasn't considered perfection by the breeder! We introduced Anna (my sister) to Vu the day she arrived. Vu didn't have a name for months, simply because my dad waited until Anna could name her, which is funny because when my sister used to see her, and she was just starting to talk, she called her Vuvu. Well my dad added on Deja for a registered name and that's how her name came about. She is now two, same age as Anna who has already had fun sitting up on the mares back. We figure they can grow and learn together and will eventually be the best team out there!

• Horse's Name: Bay River's Banned In The U.S.A
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31931
    Coat: Bay Splash
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

Usher , oh man. This horse is a jester. He was given to us by an elderly woman who said she couldn't care for him and couldn't keep trying to keep him entertained. He liked to escape from his stall, sneak up on anything that breathes. We thought she was just talking nonsense, but nope. The first day on the barn this little arabian got out of his paddock and snuck up on my dad actually he tore the pocket of his jeans off trying to get at a peppermint he had there. He's fast, but the vet says he's only 5, a lot to learn and we hope as he continues his training he will settle down his pranks some.

• PR Committee

Horse's Name: Rosewood's Alifarah
    Mainsite Link: 31910
    Coat: Grey Sooty Wild Buckskin Sabino
    Class: Sabino/White Spotting
    Discipline(s): Dressage, Halter

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur
    "Andrea... Seriously? We don't need another nightmare horse." Caitlyn crossed her arms, occasionally side-eying the mare stomping around the pasture nearby.
    "She just needs some work. I got her as a project horse for Caden." Andrea seemed cool as a cucumber as she perched on the hay bale she had been scattering. "Most of his horses came in the same way, now they're angels."
    "Then why am I here?"
    Andrea answered with a cheesy grin. "Even Amira turned her down. Want to give riding her a shot?"

Allie is a nightmare. Caitlyn is right there. But I see potential, and her trainer begrudgingly agrees. She has gorgeous movements even though at the moment we're pretty sure she'd mow over anyone who got in her way. Rosewood has handled worse, of course, and I have a lot of faith in our Dressage trainer. If anyone can calm her down, he can. And if anyone can make the most of her potential, it's Caitlyn. They will be a dream team. I hope. If all else fails, Allie has a go button, and may be switched to Endurance if we can't get a handle on her attitude.

• Horse's Name: Absaroka Pity Party
    Mainsite Link: 31950
    Coat: Chestnut Tobiano
    Class: Tobiano
    Discipline(s): Endurance, Dressage
    Image(s):

alt text
    alt text alt text

• PR Committee

Horse's Name: Rosewood's Virago
    Mainsite Link: 31949
    Coat: Perlino Dun Overo
    Class: Overo
    Discipline(s): Eventing, Endurance

0_1524673116206_VegaChallenge01.jpg

0_1524673203448_VegaChallenge02.jpg

0_1524673250870_VegaChallenge03.jpg

Vega is a princess, and don't forget it. She's a high maintenance lady who hates going outside. She lets you know when you're doing something she doesn't like. Go out in rain? No. Wait too long to clean her stall? Expect screaming. Leave a hair out of place? She'll let you know. She's pretty ridiculous but we can't help but love her attitude. We just hope her quirks don't take away from her performance in shows.

• Horse's Name: AGEC Summer Shanty
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31932
    Coat: Buckskin Splash
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Horse's Name: AGEC Cosmic Love
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31933
    Coat: Seal Brown Tobiano
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Horse's Name: AGEC Comfortably Numb
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=31934
    Coat: Flaxen Chestnut Rabicano
    Class: Rabicano
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Horse's Name: Y Shadow Hunter
    Mainsite Link: click
    Coat: Grey Splash
    Discipline(s): Country Pleseure & Endurance
    Image(s):
    alt text

alt text

• Horse's Name: GBR Barbie Tingz
    Mainsite Link: https://equus.community/viewhorse.php?id=32004
    Coat: Chestnut
    Class: Solid
    Discipline(s): Halter, Barrels & Poles
    Image(s): Below
    Story/Roleplay (Optional): Below
    alt textalt text

-6 Months earlier-
    "What in the absolute hell are we going to do with an Arabian??" Aarum was extremely upset that Eva had bought yet another random horse that had nothing to do with their focus breeds. "She's not an Arabian...She's a Pintabian" Eva corrected, smirking at Aarum. Aarum shook his head and sighed, turning his attention to the Chestnut Pintabian out in the grass paddock. She was enjoying herself in the spring sun, tossing her head and trotting the fence line. "She's started in english, What in the world are we gonna do with an english horse at a ranch!?" His voice got louder as he grew a bit more distraught. "Well....Teach her western?" Eva replied

-Current Time-
    A Pintabian running barrels...Well, to correct that, an unwanted pintabian doing barrels. Aarum's grip on the reins tightened as they announced his name and his fiery little mare. To be honest, it's a breed that's grown on him, that's for sure...Off they ran, doing as best as they could and Barbie doing tight barrel turns, kicking up the sand behind her. As they finished the buzzer sounded and an announcer went over the loudspeaker... "Currently the 3rd fastest time tonight!" And that's how they thankfully placed. 3rd out of 12 runs in their class. Hey, maybe this breed isn't so bad after all?

• icon

ECL Moonbow

Mainsite Link
    Coat: Grey Tobiano (Minimal)
    Class: Solid
    Discipline: Endurance

pic

• Competition Committee

Horse's Name: Woodford's Naaririel
    Mainsite Link: Main
    Coat: Smoky Black Tobiano
    Discipline(s): Eventing
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text

• Competition Committee

Horse's Name: Woodford's Zuriel
    Mainsite Link: Main
    Coat: Grey Frame Overo
    Class: Frame Overo
    Image(s):
    alt text
    alt text

• Horse's Name: BBS Sabir Satar
    Mainsite Link: Main Site
    Coat: Smoky Grullo Sabino
    Class: Sabino/White Spotting
    Discipline(s): Endurance, Show Jumping
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

• Horse's Name: BBS Adah Anmaira
    Mainsite Link: Main Site
    Coat: Sooty Dunskin Overo
    Class: Frame Overo
    Discipline(s): Endurance, Show Jumping
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

• Horse's Name: Essemess
    Mainsite Link: clicky
    Coat: Grey Tobiano (Chestnut)
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Horse's Name: Rothwelle
    Mainsite Link: clicky
    Coat: Seal Brown Splash Rabicano
    Image(s):

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.