[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 04/22] Western Dressage
Paris Western Dressage Show I
04.19-04.21.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Therese Lind
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC WESTERN DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the WESTERN DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
- BASIC (2): $150 entry fee
- LEVEL ONE (3): $225 entry fee
- LEVEL TWO (4): $300 entry fee
- LEVEL THREE (5): $375 entry fee
- LEVEL FOUR (6): $450 entry fee
- LEVEL FIVE (7): $525 entry fee
- LEVEL SIX (8): $600 entry fee
- LEVEL SEVEN (9): $675 entry fee
- LEVEL EIGHT (10): $750 entry fee
Gizil RH's rider should be Cathrine Rendon not "Level Two (4)" Thanks