[CC][C:L10][Results 05/06] Eventing
Falsterbo Eventing Trials I
04.20-04.22.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Anna Hertler
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC EVENTING account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the EVENTING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- BEGINNER (1): $75 entry fee
- NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
- TRAINING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRELIMINARY (4): $300 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
- ADVANCED (6): $450 entry fee
- CCI* (7): $525 entry fee
- CCI** (8): $600 entry fee
- CCI*** (9): $675 entry fee
- CCI**** (10): $750 entry fee
Zatanna Westerlund Banned
Please, correct name WRN Whiskey Time
StP Chakuza Hit and VNP Conqustador demon Cielo move 3 level
Uzume R'E move 4 level, Tudor Melody move 5 level and EVEC Not My Style 6 level
I apologize for the inconvenience
Alexa la Coupe
Can you move ECL Clair de Lune (31400) to the Training (3) class? Thanks!
Please can you fix my wonky entry, the horse should be Honeybrook Amiiqlyx. Thanks
I've made a mistake with entry 217: his name should be Draconis Lidorian. Thank you!
All reported errors has been fixed
I've sent you the payment yesterday, still pending
As long as you have sent the fee to the correct account it will be processed before the show will be judged
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
PCRA Queen of Yesterday under Olivia Fernandez
RP Ocean Disaster in the Dressage Phase
Pss Primo Extremo in the Dressage Phase
Anna looked at the black stallion, Fleetwater REC, and his rider Elias during their warm up for the dressage phase of the Falsterbo Eventing Trials. He was very tense and jumped for all the loud noises from the show jumping arena a few meters away. It was pretty normal for Fleetwater to be tense during dressage, he just didn’t find it as fun as the cross country phase. Normally he would still show of the movements without faults, but during his latest shows he had just been struggling and made a lot of faults causing them to lose a lot of points.
Anna had Fleetwater being checked out by a vet at the beginning of the month to make sure there was nothing wrong with him, and he had been given a clean bill of health during that check. So the only thing Anna could think of was that the old stallion has just had enough of competitions. Together with the others in the team, including Fleetwater’s rider, they decided that no matter what he would be retired after this show. He was 19 years old after all.
Elias and Fleetwater rode up to join Anna by the fence to the warm up arena. “How is he feeling today?” Anna asked.
“Pretty much the same as the last show, he is very tense”, Elias answered.
“Just try not to push him too much then, if he doesn’t wanna do it, then just break it up and leave the arena”, Anna said while they walked over to the competition arena to start their dressage test.
Fleetwater did calm down when they entered the arena, even if he was still tense he still wanted to perform, it was almost like he knew that this was his last competition and that he would just spend the rest of his days in the pasture and just do whatever he wanted after this. Both the cross country and show jumping went okay for him, he did knock down 2 poles in the jumping but other than that they had a solid competition, even if he didn’t place.
Wintersong, Oldenburg mare, during the cross country Phase with her rider Markus.
Woodford’s Anael, Pintabian mare, during the Show Jumping Phase with her rider Frida.
ART Tokyo, Pintabian mare, during the Dressage Phase with her rider Amalia.
Woodford’s Nadir, pintabian stallion, during the cross country Phase with Anna.
Dressage Phase, 7th Place
Cross Country Phase, 10th Place
Sahra Sha Sumaira
Show Jumping Phase, 1st Place