[CC][R:L10][RESULTS 04/29] Working Equitation
Masterson Station Working Equitation
04.23-04.25.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Heather Tann
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC WORKING EQUITATION account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the WORKING EQUITATION Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- SCHOOLING (1): $75 entry fee
- NOVICE (2): $150 entry fee
- COUNTY (3): $225 entry fee
- STATE (4): $300 entry fee
- INTERMEDIATE (5): $375 entry fee
- REGION (6): $450 entry fee
- NATIONAL (7): $525 entry fee
- ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERNATIONAL (9): $675 entry fee
- MASTERS (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.