[MH][R:L9][RESULTS 04/29] Show Jumping

• Competition Committee

Woodford's Jumping Cup III
    SHOW JUMPING
    04.25-04.27.2018 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Anna Hertler

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the ANNA HERTLER account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
    • Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
    • The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
    • Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
    • Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
    • Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
    • Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
    • Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
    • If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
    • Go to the SHOW JUMPING Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
    • Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
    • Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• PUDDLE (1): $75 entry fee
    • HOPEFUL (2): $150 entry fee
    • BEGINNER (3): $225 entry fee
    • AMATEUR (4): $300 entry fee
    • TRAINING (5): $375 entry fee
    • PRELIMINARY (6): $450 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIATE (7): $525 entry fee
    • ADVANCED (8): $600 entry fee
    • OPEN (9): $675 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    alt text
    Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• The ID number for Sterling's Paint It Black should be 16957

• Can you move ECL White Sails (31402) to Hopeful class? Thanks!

• Competition Committee

• Why does LWA Elinor and the LWA Camille Z have unpaid status?
    I sent you the payment for the competitions
    alt text

• Competition Committee

@Diana-Abelts Because I haven't accepted your fees yet. You haven't writen the correct memo according to the rules so your payment will be accepted later on. I was planning on sending you (and others) a PM after the show to remind you about the rules, which is why I haven't accepted the payment yet :slight_smile: It's a way for me to remember who I need to send PM's to, however all payments will be accepted before judging

• Please remove HSEC Viverne (16750/Sofia Elliot/Jade Nguyen) entry.

• I made a boo boo ^^ Can you change Cannonball's entry on row 344 to:
    Horse ID #26057, Honeybrook Canterbury, Rider: Nora Axelsson

Thank you <3

• Competition Committee

both has been fixed :slight_smile:

• This post is deleted!

• Could 27739 KPE/RFE Quasi Gold please be changed to RFE Quasi Gold (we have applied for a name change but hasn't been approved yet)

• Forgot rider had already two rides at the level... :face_palm:

Could the rider for Caspar Decs (25338) in Intermediate be changed to Ann Williams, thanks!

• Moderation Committee

I made a boo boo. the name for ID#15242 should be Repertoire

• So sorry for the mistake but Devon's Cassiopeia should be in level 6 not level 1 and Revelwood's Quintero should be in level 2

• Accidentally entered too many horses in level 4 can you scratch 28568 Issandra PL please sorry about that.

• Oops, can you please correct the duplicate entry for Hilke's Canaletto to ID 30403? I may have also mistyped his name - it should be Hilke‘s Canaletto. Thank you!

• Competition Committee

All reported errors has been fixed :slight_smile:

• Competition Committee

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.