Oxlip Builders {Open} {3 of 3}

• alt text

So I've decided to try my hand at running a small building service, I hope you guys enjoy! :smile:

Now for a bit of info!

So What's the Deal?

When I build, I use real life blueprints that I get from several websites. That being said, that doesn't mean I wont try to get something as close to any pictures provided. I build barns and houses (my arenas are horrible :laughing: ) , and while I often use 64x64 lots I can use smaller. I'm willing to decorate and have a bit of cc stored away, but nothing extravagant. Depending on size and real life, builds can take me anywhere from a day to a week (with a bit more time with super large builds).

Those Pesky Rules

A few things...

1. Please don't claim as your own. I really enjoy building and work hard the get them to look nice.
    2. Please don't post for mass download. The point of this is to do one of a kind builds for individuals who want a personalized barn/house. (And I will post some shells for community use at some point)
    3. Enjoy your build!

So You Want A Build

Post down below with what you are looking for.
    (A sample form)
    Name:
    Best Way to Contact:
    Email:
    Build Type:
    Clutter?
    References:
    Colour Scheme:

Notice

So not to overwhelm myself and to make sure everyone gets their build in a timely manner, I plan to take on 2-3 builds at a time depending on size and complexity. I've really only built for myself, so this is a bit of a learning experience for me.

Pricing

I'm not here to break the bank. I know this kind of thing can get super expensive. So please feel free to DM or message me on Slack and we can discuss payment options. (Preferably before I start building)

~ means approximate

Houses will run ~15,000-20,000

Barns will run ~15,000-35,000

A lot really depends on if you just want a shell or something decorated.
    Keep in mind prices are negotiable :smile:
    Reminder
    While I have some cc its not a whole lot. I don't mind adding little bits of cc for your builds here and there (computer will hate me either way :laughing:), but I can't go crazy with it (no matter how much I want to :upside_down:)

Examples

Alright, so with all this talk I better have the goods to back it up right?

alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text

Phew! This is just some of my builds that I've done.

Last Thoughts

I hope to make this an affordable option for those who want custom builds. So if anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to DM or message me on Slack.
    Also, ~because I forgot to add this in sooner~ I only have the Pets,Seasons and University EPs (that's where that little horde of cc comes in handy) so these would be perfect for those who have limited EPs.

• Current Clients

1. Open
    2. Open
    3. Open

• 2bdrm 1bath Staff Cottage for @Breanna-Fahnestock
    I hope you enjoy! :smiley:

alt text alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.