[FOUND] Missing facial marking?

• I am missing this facial marking... maybe it's even a combination of two markings?
    It's quite striking so maybe someone knows it?

alt text

• PR Committee

Do you have markings from the Russian Equus site? I seem to remember a creator there made a bunch of face markings and that sort of looks like one of hers. I think her name was Emily something. But other than that, I'm not sure where its from sorry :slight_smile:

• @Callixta-Rosella said in [WCIF] Missing facial marking?:

Do you have markings from the Russian Equus site? I seem to remember a creator there made a bunch of face markings and that sort of looks like one of hers. I think her name was Emily something. But other than that, I'm not sure where its from sorry :slight_smile:

I don't believe I do... do you possibly have a link? I am registered and approved there.

• PR Committee

The CC-section isn't available anymore, it's been hidden for all members. From what I read last month it just seems like they were expecting to make that section available for members again but for now it isn't available :(
    I guess it might be worth a try looking on the CC-Database to see if you can find that marking under the face-marking section or if there's a page for the Russian site or not, see if it is at least that creator or not. I could very well be wrong and it isn't from there at all.

• @Callixta-Rosella said in [WCIF] Missing facial marking?:

The CC-section isn't available anymore, it's been hidden for all members. From what I read last month it just seems like they were expecting to make that section available for members again but for now it isn't available :(
    I guess it might be worth a try looking on the CC-Database to see if you can find that marking under the face-marking section or if there's a page for the Russian site or not, see if it is at least that creator or not. I could very well be wrong and it isn't from there at all.

Right, thanks, forgot about the database yet I've been on it today XD

EDIT: Didn't find it there, unless it's one of the ones that have a broken image.

• Still looking :(

• Hi Lidija,

this marking is my priate marking.. sorry i just comeback
    i I will search for it in my packages

• Thanks @Nina-Ricchi :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.