[CHATTER] Western Club Dawson County Fair Gymkhana

• Any questions or suggestions about the Western Club Dawson County Fair Gymkhana should be put here.

• What criteria is being judged?

Astemsofer? Stadium? Turn out?

TIA

• I am so totally gonna enter with my two new Riders, 17 y/o Theodore and his sister Ada (21).
    Perfect for the beginners.

My question, do we only compete in one of the 13 patterns or can we enter multiple with one rider/horse?

• PR Committee

Flashbacks to Let’s Ride Silver Buckle Stables going on here! 😅

I may have missed it in the post because I just woke up, but what is the entry limit?

• @Marc-Sanders said in [CHATTER] Western Club Dawson County Fair Gymkhana:

What criteria is being judged? Astemsofer? Stadium? Turn out?
    TIA

Atmosphere, feeling, etc. Same as last time!

@Kody-Böhming said in [CHATTER] Western Club Dawson County Fair Gymkhana:

I am so totally gonna enter with my two new Riders, 17 y/o Theodore and his sister Ada (21). Perfect for the beginners.
    My question, do we only compete in one of the 13 patterns or can we enter multiple with one rider/horse?

You can do multiple patterns! You can put multiple pictures in the same post too so it isn't annoying to type out the name, age, etc. tons of times

@Andrea-Burdine said in [CHATTER] Western Club Dawson County Fair Gymkhana:

Flashbacks to Let’s Ride Silver Buckle Stables going on here! 😅

I may have missed it in the post because I just woke up, but what is the entry limit?

I totally forgot to post that, thank you! It's 5 rider/horse pairs per person. So, one rider/horse pair can enter 6 events, but it only counts as one
    That game was my childhood

• My gosh I ran across that game and the original Lets Ride the other day in a stack of Horse games I had in a box. WOW the memories.
    I will enter if my game lets me. Attempting a FPS limiter now

• Administrators

Where can I find a download link for the barrels and such? I used to have them in game but not anymore, I've had no luck finding them.

• I believe the ones in the description to this video are the right ones
    link text

• Administrators

@Maxine-Spencer They are! Thank you!

• Is there a max amount of pics per entry? I wanted to do at least 3 each, but figured I'd ask first as it may get pic heavy.

• No limit per pair, but only 5 horse/rider pairs

• I'm changing my mind on how this will be judged. It will now be judged on community vote! Have fun everyone!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.