Achievement Point System

• I know we all have life out of here, but 15 days ago I sent the form for the exchange of tickets for equus.

I do not want to be a nuisance, but I really need the ticket money to participate in the competitions. I currently have 11k and sadly I am not allowed to participate as much as I would like for the amount of horses I have.

I know I could sell some horses, make an offspring sale ... but I do not want to get to that point.

• Moderation Committee

It usually takes a few weeks (Sometimes longer depending on how busy the staff who deals with it will be RL) It's a lot to go over for the person who deals with them :slight_smile:

• @Anna-Hertler Thanks for answering <3

It also happens to me that I begin to doubt whether I sent the form or not (or if I sent it correctly). So, I prefer to ask. Knowing that it is only a matter of time, I am calmer now.

• Moderation Committee

There is a raw list in the thread that you can check if you are unsure if you sent it or not :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.