[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Pony Show Hunters
Quonochontaug Pony Hunter Classic
PONY SHOW HUNTERS
05.16-05.18.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Leah Harrington
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC PONY SHOW HUNTERS account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the PONY SHOW HUNTERS Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- WALK-TROT-CANTER (1): $75 entry fee
- CROSSRAIL (2): $150 entry fee
- SCHOOLING (3): $225 entry fee
- PRE-GREEN (4): $300 entry fee
- GREEN (5): $375 entry fee
- WORKING (6): $450 entry fee
- PERFORMANCE (7): $525 entry fee
- HIGH PERFORMANCE (8): $600 entry fee
- HANDY (9): $675 entry fee
- DERBY (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
Please ignore Z Salem and BKR Fiddler's Mint, put them in the wrong show.
Can you please move #29206, Ruaidhrí kara Daruma to Level 6? Thank you!
All reported errors/requests have been taken care of
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
Peaches is an old show hunter pro. She is a friendly pony that takes good care of her little riders. With older more experienced riders she can jump up to the highest level. Such a rider is Vicky Parker. Vicky knows Peaches since she started riding at Rhovanion and loved the little pony ever since. At this show they would start at the medium level, working hunter. Vicky hadn’t felt as confident the last week and with the warmer weather she didn’t have the energy for high intensity show hunter training. She knew Peached would do well no matter what level they started at. They arrived at the show with the others. On the other side of the facilities was the horse hunter show going on. In her free time before and after her class Vicky watched the higher levels. Wow that is huge. When I’m older I’m gonna compete at Derby level, she thought to herself. But the she thought about Peaches and that she wouldn’t be able to ride her little pony then. She was already becoming a bit too big for her. The show went well. They flew over the first few jumps. Then they had a problem with the strides and the pole fell. Vicky was sad for a moment but she knew she could still get a ribbon if she did well the rest of the course. “Let do this Peaches!” she told her pony. Peaches perked her ears forward and took the next jumps in stride. Vicky smiled. She knew she and her pony could do it. They finished to course well and only had the one fault. “Well done Vicky and Peaches” the others said when they came back to the trailer. “Thanks but it was mostly Peaches work” Vicky replied. “Thank you Peaches. You are the best.” She whispered to her pony.
Avery was sad because she knew this was going to be her last season of competing with her pony Flash Scenario. Avery and Flashy had been a team for years and had won many ribbons first in dressage and now in show hunter. But Avery was becoming too big for Flashy. They had already looked for another rider and there were several small kids at the barn that would fit Flashy well. “Don’t be sad, Avery. Be happy that you had such a long, happy time with Flashy.” One of the older riders told her. “Yeah, I know. It’s still sad.” Avery replied. She brushed Flashys mane and then got her mother to help her with the braids. “You have to learn how to do it yourself, Avery.” Her mother laughed. Avery got the saddle and busied herself with getting all her things ready for her class. “Next up we have Crossrails. Every rider competing in Crossrails please get you horses ready in the warmup ring and wait for your number to be called.” “That’s us.” Avery told her pony. Flashy didn’t seem to care. She was sleeping at the side of the trailer. Avery got the last things in order and the hopped on her horse. They rode to the warmup arena and took a few jumps. Flashy did well and got more awake during the warmup process. “Number 724, please come to arena 2.” Avery shorted her reins and went to arena 2. The jumps didn’t look too big. She patted Flashy’s neck a last time and cantered forward. They flew over the jumps and Avery was really happy with Flashy. They had one pole down, but how cares when they have such a cool pony like Flashy Avery thought to herself. At the end they ended up with 6th place and Avery got a shiny ribbon.