Kayla's Shop of Wonder |8/1| Cross Country Bank |

• Oh pleeease make the bosal variants into 4k! This is all so beautiful!
    I like this person, give them a <3 !

• Thank you so much! It's so nice to see the western community get a little attention :smile:

• I know what my horses will be wearing

• 2k SET 2k WESTERN TACK SET
    Well here's the lovely 2k set for people who can't run super high quality textures. I was told the 4k blanket worked for them and their computer wasn't capable of running 4k.. I'm not 100% sure if it will look nice and not slow the game down with high textures, but if anyone wants to test it out that'd be great because I didn't add a lower res blanket in the set for that reason.

• BLINGY WESTERN SADDLE 4k/2k BLINGY WESTERN SADDLE
    Inside the zip you'll find both 2k and 4k versions, I would only choose one version. Hope you all enjoy :smile:

• Administrators

These are all so gorgeous :sob:

• NEW WORLD

TRAIL SPRINGS
    Well I haven't done anything sims related in a few months.. I had intentions to hopefully become active but that never happened. So instead of hoarding a world I made for myself that would never see the light of day to others, I decided that I'd release it!
    • 30+ lots
    • An absurd amount of foliage
    • TONS of pasture space for cattle/horses
    • Town area
    • Very scenic & great for pictures of trail riding
    • More info & pictures on website!

• @Breanna-Fahnestock Sorry, the screenshots do kinda suck :sweat_smile: but all lots are empty and large pastures were placed around areas where there's basically nothing but fields. They're pre-done using this caw fencing, may or may not change later.. here are more pictures. (:

Overview of the main ranch lots & surrounding area

overview

View of the street near the second ranch area

street

• So beautiful new western stuff, even in 2k 😍 Thanks for your works, this looks great!

• BREECHES

PIPER BREECHES BY SMARTPAK
    I always thought children clothes were very, very lacking, especially for the equestrian world. So I thought it'd be useful for everyone to have these adorable and fun breeches for the kiddos!
    • Unisex
    • Knee patch/Full seat
    • Able to recolour just about everything for ultimate colour coordination and to re-create your fave breeches ;)

• Administrators

You are very talented! :heart_eyes:

• Yay, thank you so much for the children's breeches! :D

• Gorgeous stuff!

• HUNTER PAD
    HUNTER PAD 2

FUZZY CONTOUR PAD
    If I knew how to mesh things then I would love to make a 3D version of this! if anyone's down to help teach me that'd be great

• Competition Committee

Oh my god, bless you, finally someone's done it! <3

• footing
    footing2

Equitan Arena Footing
    Well I made this pretty useless terrain paint just for me for an aesthetic purpose because I got tired of sandy arenas, and wasn't going to release this at first.. but maybe some of you will use this proper arena footing instead of sand in those jumper rings.

• Administrators

This is awesome! I love the detail! Can't wait to give my horses better and cooler looking footing!

• Thank you for sharing :heart_eyes_cat:

• Everything you've released so far is just amazing! I'm using Trail Springs right now and am in love with it, it's so simple (I mean it in a good way) but absolutely gorgeous and has all the room I need without being a giant box. Your Western tack is seriously making me consider getting a few more western horses on the farm, and I LOVE you for making the coutour pad. And this new terrain paint is perfect and I know it's going to be super useful. Keep at it!
    :D

• @Breanna-Fahnestock Well I apparently left it in Stones & Pavers since I wasn't going to release it... guess I never fixed it.. oops :grimacing: If it makes a big difference I can fix it for everyone

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.