Hollow Creek Equestrian l Baybourne l Route 66 l 2/9 The Moose is Loose

• Administrators

@Lidija-Rotherford Thank you! Small update just cause I'm proud of this monstrosity. I made a barn(?) shell for @Selene-Boutsikaris as a Christmas gift! It has begun, I have so many gifts and things to make. She's building up a Greek stable and I was inspired to give her the Parthenon but with some horsey modifications. I think it looks awesome and 200% extra B)

alt text

alt text

I know she's gonna make it look even cooler as she moves in and decorates but this was a fun little build!

• Wow it is awesome

• Wait wait wait wait... a Phartenon stable?? For breed and train the Greek God’s horses?? Ammm..... absolutely yes! It’s a really original idea, love it.

• Administrators

It's Moose Time B)

alt text

I took a break from making imports to make this guy for Nikki's challenge and I felt so inspired by him that I ended up also making like a full 4-lot Mountain Trail Course for him OOPS (It'll be up for dl if that makes it better) Without further ado, here's more Moose

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Those ears! I love him <3

• Don‘t tempt me to get started with mountain trail. Also that mule is so damn cute. Just look at that ears.

• Administrators

@Dawn-Austen @Jase-Sunshine

His ears are very good at hearing treat bags for sure :joy: Jase do it :eyes:

• Moose is such a cutie! I love the ears in the second last picture :) You made four mountain trail lots? Way to go! I'm looking forward to trying them with my horses. Your pictures of them look fantastic :)

• Administrators

@Samantha-Jadirea Ty! I'm going to release them asap I'm just caught up with doing everything at once :sweat_smile: I just gotta get to posting

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.