Equus Automatic Registration: OPEN

• Administrators

Changing Breeds Of Registered Horses:

We have removed the 2.5 Breed Change Form because of too many people using it incorrectly (either thinking it was the main site breed change form or trying to change horses that were registered long ago.) If you select the wrong breed at registration and your horse is subsequently approved under the wrong breed, please message me either on the forum or Slack and I'll get it fixed up for you right away. ;) If you chose the wrong breed while making your horse's main site profile, please use the Main Site Change Form to have it changed.

• Okay, can i enter a horse with for example Chimera, and how do i do this?
    I got this canadian horse that have chimera in her coat, almost looking like a tobiano (Actually i got two of them) But i cant figure out how to register them.
    Normally i would just send them in as a tobiano, but here, the tobiano isnt allowed, even tho i saw somewere that a real life canadian horse (purebred) has tobiano i its coat.
    But how do i set genetic mutitions in the form for the registration here? :)

Nikki: Choose the genotype that best represents one of these two options:
    -The genotype you feel best captures the horses' main color (is it mostly bay? or mostly cremello? etc)
    -The genotype that the horse will pass to its offspring.

Chimerism is not caused by a specific gene, it is caused by a mutation in a horse's development, leading them to usually have two genotypes- typically written as Ee/AA/nW/ff (ee/Aa/nCr/Ff) for example.

• Administrators

Autoreg is back online! Thank you for your patience!

If you submitted a horse to registration between May 3rd and today that is now showing as Unregistered, please resubmit them! All the bugged horses were deleted during the repair process.

• My computer lagged when i registered #35880 SLEC Chica and i accidentaly registered her two times - is there any way you could fix this? :)

• I can see Kilborn's Red Hot Chilipepper is registered with Show Jumping and Eventing as her disciplines, shouldn't it be Pony Show Jumping and Pony Eventing?

• Administrators

@Ashley-Lamothe said in Equus Automatic Registration: OPEN:

My computer lagged when i registered #35880 SLEC Chica and i accidentaly registered her two times - is there any way you could fix this? :)

Will sort that :thumbsup:

@Regina-Walker said in Equus Automatic Registration: OPEN:

I can see Kilborn's Red Hot Chilipepper is registered with Show Jumping and Eventing as her disciplines, shouldn't it be Pony Show Jumping and Pony Eventing?

Whatever disciplines you select at registration are what the horse is registered in- the document won't change them automatically if the horse needs to be in a Pony version of the discipline. I'll fix this one, but horses with this mistake in the future will need a Discipline Change form submitted.

• This post is deleted!

• I registrated a foal/horse of a not registrated horse (Now registrated) How do i update them? It is Neptune WEE and Fran Zelion WEE

• hello I own 35611 Oxford and there is an error on his first dicipline which is the show jumping and not lesorting and penning.
    thank you :)

• Development Committee

@Chris-Patt You'll need to fill out the discipline change form :)

• I heavily messed up my first entry for Areion's Mercy of Valhalla. Idk what happened to my brain, but i accidentally entered a lot of incorrect information from the wrong horse.

Please remove the first entry for 35886 Areion's Mercy of Valhalla. It's completely incorrect

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.