Different Forums?

• I was just wondering if someone could explain to me the differences between this forum and this one? im a bit confused as to why there is 2 different ones :)

• I believe the second one is mostly a role play forum for story telling and such

• They are sister sites, you can say, but unaffiliated. So there is no requirement to be on both, either, or none. Equus.community is the one that uses the "main site" and its economy. Equus-sims.com follows different rules and different goals for gameplay. If there are questions about gameplay and rules on equus-sims.com, it is best to ask there as they are not run by the same members or use any of our systems.

• @Kayla-Albright said in Different Forums?:

I believe the second one is mostly a role play forum for story telling and such

@Alastair-Schrödinger said in Different Forums?:

They are sister sites, you can say, but unaffiliated. So there is no requirement to be on both, either, or none. Equus.community is the one that uses the "main site" and its economy. Equus-sims.com follows different rules and different goals for gameplay. If there are questions about gameplay and rules on equus-sims.com, it is best to ask there as they are not run by the same members or use any of our systems.

Thank you both for answering my question :slight_smile: I think i will just stick with this forum, as i don't think the other would suit me in the way that i like to play :)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.