Roan Warmblood Dressage Mare? SOLVED

• Hey everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had a roan warmblood dressage mare (titled or at least competing with points) that i could use to breed with? If anyone has one or knows of someone who owns one I'd love to hear from you! xx

• Please help a gal out <3

• No sorry Just felt like answering since i feel horrible when no one answers. you can see my mares here if you are interested
    peredashowstables.weebly.com
    i also got a few horses for sale and auction here are some pics of the auction horses who no one has bidden for0_1486343738476_hors1.png 0_1486343751332_hose 2.png

• @Mariana-Pereda-Sloan Aw thankyou hahaha im specifically after a roan mare as i want to breed a roan warmblood foal. But i will definitely keep your mares in mind for the future! <3

• I have a roan baby on the way but no mares only a roan stallion :( Roans are so hard to come by in warmblood form!

• I CAN MAKE ONE FOR YOU

• @Erin-Cooke I know! Theyre so beautiful though, I was wanting to breed a colt to retain for stud! I think I've solved my issue though, i have a roan tobiano mare i can use , would have preferred a mare with more points and not tobiano but it will be fine. I'll defs keep your stallion in mind, who is it?

@Mariana-Pereda-Sloan You're actually too sweet thankyou! i think ive solved my issue though, and i was really after titled parents to breed with not really a foundation. Thanks so much anyways <3

• @Neeve-Kalford Oh good :) Can just leave the tobiano out? they can only pass one or the other anyway.
    My stallion is Draconis All Sensation, stunning red roan ISH who does eventing.

• @Erin-Cooke Yeah i was thinking that she was homozygous but she isnt so all is well!
    Oh yeah i remember him! I got Draconis Total eclipse in the same auction, loved him!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.