[Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 08/22 More Feed Bags

• alt text
    HYDRANGEA LANE BOUTIQUE

I've finally gotten myself back into creating items for The Sims. It's been a while so I'm taking things slowly as I try to remember how to do things as well as pick meshing back up from where I gave up. I know have the issue of wanting to create so many things but I don't feel like I have enough time with my busy school life.
    Please not that if there are different prefixes on files it is because I have changed my stables name too many times! Prefixes that will appear are KEA, PBS, ERA and HDL

CONTENT
    Clothing
    Build/Buy
    Poses

• CLOTHING FOR ADULTS

Item Description Download

CLOTHING FOR KIDS

alt text Kids Riding Boots Re-meshed from EA Boots. May look a bit big on Kids but this was my first time resizing something and editing meshes. DOWNLOAD
    --- ---
    Kids Helmet Accessory made to suit most hairstyles but some clipping may occur. They may also look a bit funky in CAS but they look better in game. alt text DOWNLOAD
    --- ---
    alt text Kids Helmet Accessory V2, this was actually the first version I made back when I used to be Korte Estate (hence the KEA Prefix) I'm not sure If these work with the above version but they should. If there are any issues please let me know. DOWNLOAD

• BUILD ITEMS

BUY ITEMS

Open Feed Bin with 2 Variations. My first Mesh made from scratch so if there are issues please let me know![ alt text DOWNLOAD
    New feed bags and supplement tubs for your feed rooms! alt text DOWNLOAD
    Storage for your Clutter! alt text DOWNLOAD
    Feed Bags V2! 11 Variations. alt text DOWNLOAD
    Bedding Bales. Leaning and Flat Variations alt text DOWNLOAD

• POSES

• alt text alt text
    Has Debug lighting infront of it Has normal lighting
    This is the first object that I have made from scratch and I'm pretty proud with how it turned out. I personally have been looking for a feed bin and only found a few with some having links that sadly are broken. These come with two variations of feed/grain textures, they can be placed next to eachother (With moveobjects on and using alt) or they can be placed apart. You can also change the wood texture but some patterns may look a bit funky.

DOWNLOAD (includes sims3pack and package)
    If there are any issues let me know!

This is also open for comments!

• Administrators

This stuff is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

• Administrators

These look awesome! Thank you so much! We always need more cc for barns :D

• @Elsie-Spectre said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/18 Open Feed Bin:

This stuff is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

@Blake-Bellanaris said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/18 Open Feed Bin:

These look awesome! Thank you so much! We always need more cc for barns :D

Thank you both! <3

alt text

Feed and Supplement Clutter
    Some new feed bags and supplement tubs for your barns!
    I promise to make more variations of the feed bags in the future.
    4 Feed Bags
    6 Supplement Tubs

I've tested these in my game but if there are any issues let me know.

DOWNLOAD

• PR Committee

That feed bin looks awesome! And yay for more clutter, the feed tubs look perfect for scattering around some resemblance of a feed room I might one day make. Thanks a lot for sharing all these awesome goodies <3

• You did a really good job! Thanks for sharing these nice stuff :3

• @Callixta-Rosella said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/20 Feed Bags and Supplements:

That feed bin looks awesome! And yay for more clutter, the feed tubs look perfect for scattering around some resemblance of a feed room I might one day make. Thanks a lot for sharing all these awesome goodies <3

Thank you! I know that feeling I'm rebuilding my stables for the like 3rd time already.

@Sorina-Collins said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/20 Feed Bags and Supplements:

You did a really good job! Thanks for sharing these nice stuff :3

Aww thank you!

alt text

More Feed Bags for your Feed Rooms!
    I re-did the mesh for the feed bags because I wasn't happy with how the first one came out, but it could still look decent for "larger" bags of feed.
    The feed bag has 11 different variations!
    A few of the textures may be a bit wonky on either side.

DOWNLOAD
    As usual if there are any issues let me know!

Have something you want made?
    Let me know here!

• OMG i loooove you for making these! <3

• Thanks for all this stuff, much appreciated!

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/24 More Feed Bags:

OMG i loooove you for making these! <3

Aww I'm glad you like them!

@Eowyn-Vance said in [Pembrance Creations] 08/24 More Feed Bags:

Thanks for all this stuff, much appreciated!

Thank you!

Eazy Up Stable Basket
    alt text
    Hold all your clutter with this handy Stall basket that can clip onto your stall.
    You can place items in the basket by using OMSP and place the halters by holding ALT while moving them up and down.
    This can also be moved up and down and is unlocked to be moved using ALT too, although I wouldn't recommend moving it down any further unless you don't plan on using the hooks.
    This is also made to fit against stall walls, not normal sim walls, just move you stall wall forward a bit using alt
    alt text
    DOWNLOAD
    Any issues let me know.

• amazing thank you <3

• YESSS

thank you so much for this! i’ve been looking for similar things for AGES and havent found anything quite as nice. your creations are 👌👌 keep up the amazing work!

• Competition Committee

Thank you for these, this will help me quite a bit with organizing, <3

• Competition Committee

Yes, this is amazing!

• Thanks everyone!

EA Male Breeches Retexture
    alt text alt text
    I decided to re-do an old retexture of the EA mens breeches.
    This just adds a belt and some zipper pockets on the back.
    This should have a custom thumbnail in CAS (if i did things right)
    DOWNLOAD

• Yaay thank you for more male breeches, my sims got tired of using the same ones! You beat me to releasing mine!

• @Kayla-Greyson You're Welcome! I knoow my male sims are dying for more so you should release yours too!

Bedding Bales
    alt text
    Some new bedding bales for your storage rooms!
    These come in Flat Laying or Leaning Styles and both have 5 variations.
    I have tested these in-game and can be found under the Sculpture Section and I also think under the Horses Section.
    DOWNLOAD

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.