[Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 08/22 More Feed Bags

• Thanks everyone!

EA Male Breeches Retexture
    alt text alt text
    I decided to re-do an old retexture of the EA mens breeches.
    This just adds a belt and some zipper pockets on the back.
    This should have a custom thumbnail in CAS (if i did things right)
    DOWNLOAD

• Yaay thank you for more male breeches, my sims got tired of using the same ones! You beat me to releasing mine!

• @Kayla-Greyson You're Welcome! I knoow my male sims are dying for more so you should release yours too!

Bedding Bales
    alt text
    Some new bedding bales for your storage rooms!
    These come in Flat Laying or Leaning Styles and both have 5 variations.
    I have tested these in-game and can be found under the Sculpture Section and I also think under the Horses Section.
    DOWNLOAD

• oohh amazing bedding Bales !! can we have one more

• OMG! i looove you! Stop making such great cc! <3 Can't wait to see what you come with next! :D

• Just wanted to post a quick update, I am alive and I plan on returning to CC making soon.
    I have more time on my hands now so I'm puting the call out again for CC ideas from the community, I have a few ideas already but would love some more.

If you have an idea please tell me here

• This post is deleted!

• @Bekah-Evans said in [Elm Grove Boutique] 09/13 Bedding Bales:

Just wanted to post a quick update, I am alive and I plan on returning to CC making soon.
    I have more time on my hands now so I'm puting the call out again for CC ideas from the community, I have a few ideas already but would love some more.

If you have an idea please tell me here

Is it okay if i post in a sims 3 horse comunity that you are looking for cc requests?
    We have had a post with allot of people commenting cc ideas but facebook deleted it :/
    So if they want to share some ideas would it be fine to share them with you?

• @Arya-Black Totally! Im in need of ideas so any help would be great!

• @Bekah-Evans said in [Elm Grove Boutique] 09/13 Bedding Bales:

@Arya-Black Totally! Im in need of ideas so any help would be great!

Thank you! I shared it now and hope they will send in some great ideas :D

• Decor NZ Horse and Pony Magazines
    alt text
    Who doesn't love more clutter?! I've been wanting to make something like this for a while and finally got around to it.
    These come in 4 Variations as shown
    I have tested these in-game and they can be found under the misc decor category, I have noticed that these appear blurry when you look at them from an angle or get too far away, I have an idea why, but I'm too lazy to redo this (TSRW was giving me grief)
    EXAMPLE

DOWNLOAD
    Please do not upload these anywhere else!

• More Feed Bags!
    alt text
    More feed bags I say!
    These come in 7 Variations
    I have tested these in-game and they can be found under the Horses Category.
    With everything please let me know if there are issues!

DOWNLOAD
    Please do not upload these anywhere else!

• oh good job :)

• Love your cc :)

• Awesome. Trying them out.

• PR Committee

I love all the clutter for barns, thank you for these new feed bags <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.