[Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 13 Days of Halloween || D6 & D7

• @Bekah-Evans said in [Elm Grove Boutique] 09/13 Bedding Bales:

Just wanted to post a quick update, I am alive and I plan on returning to CC making soon.
    I have more time on my hands now so I'm puting the call out again for CC ideas from the community, I have a few ideas already but would love some more.

If you have an idea please tell me here

Is it okay if i post in a sims 3 horse comunity that you are looking for cc requests?
    We have had a post with allot of people commenting cc ideas but facebook deleted it :/
    So if they want to share some ideas would it be fine to share them with you?

• @Arya-Black Totally! Im in need of ideas so any help would be great!

• @Bekah-Evans said in [Elm Grove Boutique] 09/13 Bedding Bales:

@Arya-Black Totally! Im in need of ideas so any help would be great!

Thank you! I shared it now and hope they will send in some great ideas :D

• Decor NZ Horse and Pony Magazines
    alt text
    Who doesn't love more clutter?! I've been wanting to make something like this for a while and finally got around to it.
    These come in 4 Variations as shown
    I have tested these in-game and they can be found under the misc decor category, I have noticed that these appear blurry when you look at them from an angle or get too far away, I have an idea why, but I'm too lazy to redo this (TSRW was giving me grief)
    EXAMPLE

DOWNLOAD
    Please do not upload these anywhere else!

• More Feed Bags!
    alt text
    More feed bags I say!
    These come in 7 Variations
    I have tested these in-game and they can be found under the Horses Category.
    With everything please let me know if there are issues!

DOWNLOAD

• oh good job :)

• Love your cc :)

• Awesome. Trying them out.

• PR Committee

I love all the clutter for barns, thank you for these new feed bags <3

• Thank you so much! Great job <3

• alt text
    Hi everyone! I decided to do my own little event for Halloween because I'm too lazy to wait until Christmas and well....I need to finish these unfinished projects that have been sitting on my computer for far too long!
    So for 12 13 days I will be releasing a new mesh/retexture/project that I have kept to myself or just not finished.
    EDIT: I'm also trying to recover from the Flu, so please forgive me if some are a day late!
    There are a few rules that I would like to just put out there since I am spending a lot of time making and trying to perfect these for release.

• Please do NOT direct link any of these! My downloads are not going anywhere so please link people back to here.
    • Please ask before you modify/retexture/edit any of these, I have spent my time creating these and tweaking them so taking them without credit isnt cool.
      alt text
      Some of you may have seen me give a sneak peak at this on Slack a while ago, this was a brainwave that happened at like 9pm one night after scrolling through Instagram, I know these are popular with younger kids here so I have created this for Child Sims, both Male and Female (hopefully).
      Please note: This is an Accessory! So this "can" be used with any hairstyle, but obviously not all will look correct.
      alt text
      CAS CAS
      There are a few minor issues with lighting and shadows but other then that I have tested this in game and it looks pretty neato.

DOWNLOAD

• This is a lovely idea, and the beanie looks so cute! Thank you :)

• @Samantha-Jadirea said in [Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 13 Days of Halloween || D1:

This is a lovely idea, and the beanie looks so cute! Thank you :)

Thank You!

alt text
    You thought your horse was scared of that one rainbow jump that even the youngest rider can get over? WELL now they have a reason to be scared of the jump!
    This was what started this whole idea, I thought about creating Halloween themed standards and here is the first one! This is my first Standard (or wing as im calling it) so it is NOT perfect, the preview is using Raymond's Poles and the Standard pole is just a bit too wide sooooo, I shall fix that in my up coming ones.
    alt text
    There are a few minor issues with the meshing around the joins but other then that I have tested this in game.

DOWNLOAD

• PR Committee

I meant to reply yesterday but...well anyway, I didn't :see_no_evil: I love the idea of this 13 days of Halloween that the whole community can benefit from - so firstly, thank you for doing this, and for sharing so many goodies with us :two_hearts: And secondly, I adore the beanie hat! I have some small ponies that live under cobwebs and dust in my game, thoroughly unloved and ignored but now their gonna get kiddie riders just so I can use that helmet :heart_eyes: And the jump wing looks amazing, I love that we have a pumpkin themed fence now :two_hearts:

• These are super adorable! I downloaded the jump, if i had kids i would download the helmet to

• @Callixta-Rosella said in [Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 13 Days of Halloween || D2:

I meant to reply yesterday but...well anyway, I didn't :see_no_evil: I love the idea of this 13 days of Halloween that the whole community can benefit from - so firstly, thank you for doing this, and for sharing so many goodies with us :two_hearts: And secondly, I adore the beanie hat! I have some small ponies that live under cobwebs and dust in my game, thoroughly unloved and ignored but now their gonna get kiddie riders just so I can use that helmet :heart_eyes: And the jump wing looks amazing, I love that we have a pumpkin themed fence now :two_hearts:

Awww thank you! I wanted to do something since I was pretty slack at Christmas last year! xD

@Percilla-Wegener said in [Hydrangea Lane Boutique] 13 Days of Halloween || D2:

These are super adorable! I downloaded the jump, if i had kids i would download the helmet to

Thanks! :D

Just a Quick note that I'll be posting Day 3, 4 and 5 later today (since its 12am), hopefully! I wasn't feeling the best on the third and yesterday my brain just couldnt work.

• I can not wait to see more :D

• alt text
    alt text
    DOWNLOAD
    Here is a new Cross Country Jump for you all!
    alt text
    alt text
    DOWNLOAD
    These are just an EA pole that has been snagged from a EA jump. These are a bit thinner that the RDEC ones. I added a dirty/worn texture to two variations as well!

• These are really great! Thank you :)

• Thanks a lot for these! :D those worn poles are totally exact what I've wanted since they're perfect for everyday riding in paddocks etc ^^

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.