[Ended] Connemara Int. SJ Champion Stud Breeding

• Breed Committee

Imgur

Welcome to this special auction hosted by Stag Hill Stud. We are pleased to offer the last breeding straw from the renowned Pony Show Jumping Gelding, Stag Hill's Apollo. There will be more information below, but first, we need to briefly cover the boring stuff.

Auction Rules
    • The resulting offspring must not be edited without prior permission. This includes anything apart from minor conformation changes.
    • The prefix must remain the same (Stag Hill's) as I will create the offspring.
    • If the offspring carries grey, I can create a greying pack for you or you can realistically grey the coat yourself.
    • Please only active show homes bid for the breeding.
    • The offspring might be reclaimed if you are inactive for 4 months without informing the Stud.
    • I'd liked to be tagged in any updates of the offspring - it's nice for me to see them!
    • Shine and detail markings may be changed. Please tell me your favourite band in your first bid.

Stag Hill's Apollo
    Imgur

Apollo is a one of a kind pony. He is now 15 years old but has shown us no signs of slowing in his ever successful career. He has 231 points total in PSJ and was sat 3rd overall on the old PSJ leaderboard. This means his foals will receive a +5 bonus from him in Pony Show Jumping. Apollo has a lovely personality, but has the usual quirks one expects a pony to have. He has 4 offspring currently on the ground, two of which were twins. His most successful is Kallima's Rio Dancer and another is the upcoming SAEC War of the Worlds. Following whoever is the winner of this auction, Apollo will have no other foals - so this really is a special opportunity!

Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur
    x x x x x

The Starting Bid for the auction is $10,000. It will run until the 8th February, then will become a 24 AlB auction. This means that if no bids are placed after midnight of the 8th, the auction will end at 23.59 on the 9th. Happy Bidding!

• Development Committee

SB :heart:

The Beatles

It's a toss up between Theory of a Deadman and Shinedown n.n

• Development Committee

$12,000 .

• Breed Committee

All bids accepted :blush:

• If I still had my little PSJ mare I'd apply! :D

• Breed Committee

@Lidija-Rotherford I could always help to supply a mare- can't promise pedigree posts at this time but they'll be active competitors :wink:

• This post is deleted!

• Breed Committee

Auction will now end at 23.59 tomorrow if no more bids are placed before then!

• Breed Committee

@Fiora-Healy you have won the auction. Please message me on slack to arrange what mare you'd like to use :smile:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.