Courtour Estate || September 10 ||

• You have so many great horse 💖

• Dulce :heart: i remember when she lived with me for some time, she’s such a unique and pretty mare and she looks stunning in that edit :heartpulse:

i hope she does super well with you :kissing_heart:

• Competition Committee

COUR Cotillion

alt text

One entry from the latest combined show. Joe and Devon had a rough day and ended up placing thirteenth.

@Mira-Green thank you <3
    @Jasmine-Wilkinson she lived with you?! I wasn't expecting that, haha.I'm so excited for her future as she seems to finally be getting her feet underneath her.

• such a lovely grey :heart:

• Competition Committee

Jeon's Villanelle

alt text

Introducing Jeon's Villanelle, our new GSH mare. She is currently competing in Eventing and Field Hunter Trials and is doing well in each. I am very excited for her future!

Villanelle and her photo are both curtesy of @Ivan-Kanerva

@Jasmine-Wilkinson thank you so so much <3

• Competition Committee

First Colt

alt text alt text

Introducing our first colt, a little chestnut out of our new mare Portia and @Irene-Duarte's EA Beelzebub. The little dude doesn't have a name yet, so if anyone has suggestions let me know. I was going to show off his adult confo and the four or five new horses I haven't been able to take photos of, but my game crashed again, of course.

• Ah, congrats!

I am from now on a big fan of Messick! Such a nice horse!

• So cute, proud that Beelzebub has a foal on ground

• Competition Committee

Morning Workout

alt text

Cooling out is always more fun with a friend. Featuring WRNGS Auburn Lion graciously made by @Dimitri-Dane and Cymbeline CX made by the one and only @Alexa-la-Coupe.

@Lidija-Rotherford Messick is my favorite I have made myself.
    shh, don't tell the others
    @Maritza-Aehrenthal I thought that prefix seemed familiar! Hopefully he'll be just as successful as his sire.

• They're both so pretty, Auburn Lion has such a gorgeous head... And what a beautiful atmosphere in the picture!

• Competition Committee

Random Breed Challenge

https://i.imgur.com/P3T4Bsn.jpg

alt text

Introducing our new Gotland pony mare COUR Vilari. She is young, but currently a prospect in harness racing.

@Alexander-Westerberg thank you, I've really been trying to get down an atmospheric feel so it means a lot that someone noticed <3

• Competition Committee

ART Maribor

alt text

Pintabian mare made by the lovely @Nikki-Calvaria

• She's really pretty :heart:

• she has such a sweet face :heart:

• Real lovely horse! :D Love her name as well!

• Competition Committee

Moon Shadows

alt text

alt text

my game won't start again so have some old scenery shots

Replies

Thank you all for so much love on my last post, it means a lot <3
    @Samantha-Jadirea I totally agree! :D
    @Clementine-Laake the sweetest <3
    @Lidija-Rotherford Thank you! Full credit to Nikki for her name.

• Competition Committee

COUR Galiano

alt text

Finally a proper introduction for own newest colt, Galle, made by @Irene-Duarte. Since we have been working with him, he has shown to be super smart and ready to learn. He's super sweet, especially for a stallion and loves nothing more than a good pet and treats. We're hoping he will join our show hunter and field hunter teams once he is finished being broken in.

• Competition Committee

Meet the 2019 Studs
    These boys are all up for breeding here.

alt text

Eye of the Hurricane | Drum Horse Stallion
    I bought Hurk awhile ago and he's become one of my favourites since. He's so close to his state champion title in dressage and has just started in draft horse showing. He finished second in his first show and I am so excited to see where his second career takes him.

alt text

WGE Dröhnen | KWPN Stallion
    D was my very first outside horse purchase. I cannot even begin to describe how fortunate I am to own this boy. He has given his heart in his dressage shows and is also nearing his state title.

alt text

COUR Messick | KWPN Stallion
    Lastly my own boy who is known for his shenanigans. An established show hunter that has become quite the equitation prospect currently sat #1 on the leaderboard.

• I'm so pleased to see Dröhnen on here and how wonderful he has progressed under you :heart: I'm sure he will have some lovely offspring! COUR Messick is beautiful :heart_eyes: He's certainly tempting me for another show hunter!

• So many beautiful horses ❤️

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.