[please delete]

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• alt text

Welcome to Williams Park, a home to high quality Dressage Dutch Warmbloods!

So, after first posting PCRA closing sale, many of you thought I'm leaving for good. Yes, that thought went through my head, but then this idea came along. Williams Park. A home to Dressage Dutch Warmbloods. Here are the very first two mares, both are 6 year olds. There are surely more to come, so keep your eyes open! Zireael belongs to Kia, and Willow (Me Against You WP) belongs to Rebecca Blackstone, which you will surely meet soon, along with other staff here and the Park.

Zireael WP
    alt text

Me Against You WP
    alt text

• Ohh so happy that you decided to stay :blush: Sometimes a fresh start can help so much! Also both mares look gorgeous, but Zireael WP is definitely my lil favourite :heart_eyes:

• @Annalena-Voigt: Thank you! I'm hoping that the fresh start will give me some new vibe and energy :blush: And Zira is definitely my favourite too :heartbeat:

alt text

Introducing two new boys in Williams Park team! Expect a lot of those over next while...

Bay 6 year old stallion, Daenerys WP is a total dominant trouble-maker. He makes up for it with his movements though, as he moves like a real ballerina! Can't wait to see him on the shows.

alt text

This absolutely handsome grey 6-year-old stallion, Gwynbleidd WP, is a cuddly sheep in a huge beast's skin. He is a giant, strong horse, but he is an absolute sweetheart and a gentle soul!

alt text

• Banned

Gwynbleidd WP looks so handsome! And I love his name!

• @Hilda-Wilson Thank you! We will surely see more of him in the future <3

alt text

Training is the key to success!

Rebecca Blackstone was one of the new riders in Price Riding Academy, before the financial crisis broke out in the center. She quickly became a close friend of mine, and when we were leaving PCRA grounds for the very last time, she agreed to be the co-owner of the Williams Park in California! Fun fact, she is originally from LA, so California is her homeland. I couldn't wish for a better co-owner and a friend to lead my dream business with me, to share my dreams, hopes and passion for this place, horses and people in it! She fell in love with Willow the second she saw her on the auction, and we knew since then that she is going to be ours. Same as myself and Becca are great friends, Willow and my main ride Zira, became buddies too!

alt text

alt text

• I love your new stable (not that I didn’t like your previous one, I liked that one too) and so many gorgeous horses! :heart:

• @Charlie-Smith Thank you! <3

alt text

Training buddies!

Florence Jackson and Alexander Daniels, a couple of riders at Williams Park took the advantage of a chilly, fresh morning air to stretch out our stallions Daenerys WP and Gwynbleidd WP. Boys did so great, but they were definitely not fans of waking up so early! Also, as you can see, we moved to temporary new facilities, while our permanent complex is being built. This might take a while, but keep your eyes open for sneak peaks! Because the temporary complex has a show jumping course, along with other riders we have discussed a purchase of some Eventing horses... Opinions are highly divided, whether we should stick only to Dressage, or maybe introduce Eventing too. The discussion is on-going for now!

alt text

alt text

Ignore the stirrups :laughing:

• Gwynbleidd my buddy! Just love him so much, haha :grin: <3 I think you should try Eventing and if it doesn't suits you and your team, you could just got ahead with Dressage like now c:

• I wanted to "stick only to dressage" when I started and look where it's got me xD

Loving the horses :D

• @Ronan-Dhall: Thank you! We definitely will give it a try :D
    @Lidija-Rotherford: You can never resist haha :P Thank you!

alt text

Let this boy be the revolution!

So in my last update I talked about how our team is considering to introduce Eventing. Luckily, myself and few others have experience in Eventing, as we competed in it before, with a range of differently skilled horses, starting from complete newbies, all the way to top 4* champions. Well... Long story short, it didn't take me long to make up my mind ;)

I still laugh to myself when I saw the reaction of Rebecca and Florence, when they saw my car with a trailer, entering Williams Park's grounds. I mean, it's no surprise I brought a trailer, as the night before we were talking about training in a different arena, which is far away from the complex, so we would have to take horses by trailer. The thing that shocked them the most was the fact, that the trailer was not empty! And just as I was about to tell them what's up, this handsome dude peeked his head out to say hello!

Let me introduce Hamlet WP! He will be the revolution of Williams Park, as he is an Eventing 5 year old stallion. I completely fell in love with this guy when I heard from my friend that she is planning on re-homing him. I just couldn't resist to let him go like that. He is a Dutch Warmblood of course, just beginning his career as an Eventer. Keep an eye out for first pictures from rides!

alt text

• What a handsome boy! Good luck with his eventing career!

• Ah I see you didn't make it hahahaha Good luck!

• Oooh I love the dark coat and the bright mane and tail combo :heart_eyes: what a pretty boy!

• @Isaiah-Pace: Isn't he? :heart_eyes: Thank you!
    @Lidija-Rotherford: I simply couldn't resist him :see_no_evil: Thanks <3
    @Annalena-Voigt: We hope this combo will make him eye-catchy on the courses! <3 Thank you!

alt text

A quiet moment...

While I was walking past the pastures to see how the horses are doing, I've noticed that Hamlet is still in a separate smaller field. I mean, it is fully understandable. He has to settle in first, before we can put him in one field with Dave and Wolf (Daenerys WP and Gwynbleidd WP). He seemed so peaceful, not minding the fact that he is all by himself. Maybe that's the kind of horse he is? Like our Wolf, a gentle giant? I didn't have a halter or a lead rope with me, anything that would keep him on my side. Or for me to protect myself or scare him away in case he'd charge at me once I enter through the gate.

I wasn't surprised when he didn't even flinch. Grass was clearly more important that a human going towards him! I didn't even have any treats to give him. Few meters away from him, I stood still as he put his head up and looked at me with that curious spark in his eyes. I could see him sniffing the air. Probably checking if I'm hiding a carrot in my back pocket. I smiled and spun around to show him I don't have anything. He let out a quiet, slightly disappointed whine, but after few minutes of this staring contest, he came up to me. All by himself. I was surprised, I thought he would just let me know that he doesn't want anything to do with me right now. After all, grass was more important.

His cheek was within my hand reach. He lowered his head to the height of my stomach and let out a deep breath. Leo gently half-closed his eyes. I started gently petting him down the neck, running my fingers through his silver mane, until I squatted down to his eye level. It was such a beautiful and surreal moment. Our quiet moment.

alt text

• alt text

Changes incoming!

Alexander and Daenerys WP are practicing some passage movements. There is plenty of room for improvements and everything will come as we go.

If you pay close attention to details, you'll notice one subtle thing... WE MOVED! Yes! Our official Williams Park facilities have been built. We are now located in Michigan, near Detroit and Canadian border. I was so into finishing this project that I didn't post any sneak peaks here, so sorry! I'm very proud of how it all turned out. Stable tour coming soon!

alt text

Detroit: Become Human fans, I'm calling you!

• Competition Committee

The new facility looks fantastic!

• Thank you @Rena-Cort! We're excited to finally share them with the community! <3

alt text

Excited to share the facilities!

It's finally here! We're happy to share these amazing pictures of our new facilities with you all. A little backstory will be necessary though. At the very beginning we planned to move to Sacramento area (California, USA). We stayed there temporarily until our main complex was finished. Now we are located in Michigan, outside of Detroit, neighborly to Canadian border. We love it up here, but we are slightly cautious about the winter time. So far, so good though!

Within the Polish community on Facebook group, these facilities made a huge boom. I was so happy with the reaction! This was my very first attempt on a bigger complex and to be fair, I was not expecting to see this. I have to admit, I took a lot of inspiration from @Carmen-Raymond's equestrian center, but ended up adding my own touches and layout. Who knows, maybe in some time I will move these buildings onto a custom-made world? :smirk:

The complex of Williams Park contains two mirror-image L-shaped stables, able to accommodate over 50 horses in total. Each stable building contains a tack room, a feed room, a small office, a changing room for riders and four wash stalls. The west side of the grounds is designed for pastures. Eastern side are the training grounds. There you can find two full-size dressage arenas, two full-size jumping arenas, six round-pens and an indoor arena to allow riders and their horses to train in an unfavorable weather or season. We are planning on building a competition area across from the complex to be able to host competitions just outside our door.

Enjoy the stable tour!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Yup I think I’m moving in

Your facility complex is amazing! :heart:

• PR Committee

I'm moving in with @Charlie-Smith too!
    That whole complex is just incredible; how long did it take you to design and build it all? :sweat:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.