[please delete]

• alt text

Changes incoming!

Alexander and Daenerys WP are practicing some passage movements. There is plenty of room for improvements and everything will come as we go.

If you pay close attention to details, you'll notice one subtle thing... WE MOVED! Yes! Our official Williams Park facilities have been built. We are now located in Michigan, near Detroit and Canadian border. I was so into finishing this project that I didn't post any sneak peaks here, so sorry! I'm very proud of how it all turned out. Stable tour coming soon!

alt text

Detroit: Become Human fans, I'm calling you!

• Competition Committee

The new facility looks fantastic!

• Thank you @Rena-Cort! We're excited to finally share them with the community! <3

alt text

Excited to share the facilities!

It's finally here! We're happy to share these amazing pictures of our new facilities with you all. A little backstory will be necessary though. At the very beginning we planned to move to Sacramento area (California, USA). We stayed there temporarily until our main complex was finished. Now we are located in Michigan, outside of Detroit, neighborly to Canadian border. We love it up here, but we are slightly cautious about the winter time. So far, so good though!

Within the Polish community on Facebook group, these facilities made a huge boom. I was so happy with the reaction! This was my very first attempt on a bigger complex and to be fair, I was not expecting to see this. I have to admit, I took a lot of inspiration from @Carmen-Raymond's equestrian center, but ended up adding my own touches and layout. Who knows, maybe in some time I will move these buildings onto a custom-made world? :smirk:

The complex of Williams Park contains two mirror-image L-shaped stables, able to accommodate over 50 horses in total. Each stable building contains a tack room, a feed room, a small office, a changing room for riders and four wash stalls. The west side of the grounds is designed for pastures. Eastern side are the training grounds. There you can find two full-size dressage arenas, two full-size jumping arenas, six round-pens and an indoor arena to allow riders and their horses to train in an unfavorable weather or season. We are planning on building a competition area across from the complex to be able to host competitions just outside our door.

Enjoy the stable tour!

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Yup I think I’m moving in

Your facility complex is amazing! :heart:

• PR Committee

I'm moving in with @Charlie-Smith too!
    That whole complex is just incredible; how long did it take you to design and build it all? :sweat:

• Administrators

oh myy goood yessss. There's so much room for activities!

• What a gorgeous location, the facilities fit so well into their surroundings :relieved: and that mountain view though :heart_eyes:

• Competition Committee

I love it, so classy!

• [ I'm still here, guys. 2019 will mark a brand new start of my adventure here. Expect changes. Meanwhile, this topic can be deleted. I'm still regretting not saving this facility complex before I deleted Sims from my laptop :broken_heart: ]

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.