[CC][C:L10][RESULTS 2/14] Dressage

• Moderation Committee

Competition Committee
    Ashford Estates' Royal Ball I
    DRESSAGE
    02.06-02.08.2017 11:59 PM EST
    Judged by Nebriniel Sáralondë

Regulations

• All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.

• The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!

• Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.

• Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.

• Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.

• Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.

• Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.

• If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.

• Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.

• Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.

• Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.

• Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.

Classes & Fees

• INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
    • TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
    • FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
    • SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
    • THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
    • FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
    • PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
    • INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
    • GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee

Entry Card

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SHOW
    Raw entry list
    CountDown

Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.

• PR Committee

Duval's Coinnasseur (22130) & UD Bahar (25396) Are showing up with incorrect ID / name change but I believe they're correct. :)

• Competition Committee

Will you please change line 131 (WP Regal Blue) ID to #26788? Thank you!

• Competition Committee

Monachyle's Talismaniac should be Monachyle's Talismanic. Sorry about that
    :s

• Could you please scratch 1428 Dante MAS from my list of entries please? Lucca has already entered him. Thanks :)

• Please can you check for spaces in Monachyle's Carlotta entry. Thanks! :)

• Line 310, LIB Epoch: entered wrong ID, should be 25927
    Line 329, ID# 24750: made a typo, should be VN Lilac Fragrance

Thank you! :)

• ID 19238 Syndicate KN is showing up as incorrect ID/ name change, yet everything is correct, could you look into it? Thanks!

• Can you correct 20866 Monachyle's Campanule to Campanule Dà Ruadhail please?

• ID 21618 Castañuela II De la Campana is showing up as incorrect ID/ name change,everything is correct, can you change it? Thanks!

• One typo:
    WRNGS Assasin's Mark should be WRNGS Assassin's Mark

• Pss Oprah the Queen correct name and ID is 23632 Pss Oprah the Queen.

• 286 JA Al Aswad ibn Al Shetan should be in Third Level (5) accidentally put him in First level.
    Please scratch SER Royal Destiny and EGA/JA Horus

Thank you in advance.

• ID11656 and ID27435 both say undeclared. I'm not sure what that means but to my knowledge everything was entered correctly.

• Why is the ID/Name from my Horse Black Soul VH. wrong? It's right.
    Look at the main site at my Account, it is right. Can you Change it?
    Black Soul VH.
    01/11
    Black
    Oldenburg

• Hi, there's something wrong with ILA Juste Coquette's entry. It says "Undeclared". Could you fix that, please?

• Moderation Committee

Please ignore my entry for Gorrión EP. :sleepy:

• Unsure as to why SAI Kagura was entered by someone else, I own her. o.0

Her Profile

• @Sophie-Lawrence

Sorry, she was supposed to have been sold to me. I forgot to take her off my sheet. I already paid though so enjoy a free entry xD

• Competition Committee

17108 SRF’s At My King’s Expense is listed as having an incorrect id/name change. As far as I can tell his name is correct. I'm wondering if I accidentally have a space at the beginning or end. My only other thought is that it's incorrect on the actual show history sheet and has a space behind it or something. Can you please see what might be going on and fix this? Thank you :blush:

• @Luke-Teth Duval's Coinnasseur is spelled wrong, it should be Duval's CoinnaUsseur ;)

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.