Havelland | An actual update!

• Pose tryout

Back in 2016 I actually tried to make some poses myself and just have found the codes for them again. So I tried them out with my stallions Havel's Panasch, who is a little overachiever and is super close to his second title in Dressage, and Everwyn van Hefswal, who also settled well with us. The pictures were taken two weeks ago when the weather here in Germany was still super warm so our riders really enjoyed the last sunny days in the outside arena. All horse poses you see on the pictures are by me, credit for the rider poses goes to Offaly Pietri, @Merida-Dahmer and @Carmen-Raymond. Please tell me if you like them or what I can improve on them as I am planning to do some more poses for the community this christmas season, so I would really appreciate some feedback ♥ (p.s. yeah I know the extended trot on the third pic looks shooty :P)

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• Well those are lovely still :D

• PR Committee

Firstly, I admire your patience for pose-making :clap: and secondly, they look great!

• @Lidija-Rotherford said in Havelland | Pose tryout:

Well those are lovely still :D

Thank you :heart:

@Callixta-Rosella said in Havelland | Pose tryout:

Firstly, I admire your patience for pose-making :clap: and secondly, they look great!

Thank you a lot :blush: I hope I can provide the community with some lovely poses this Chirstmas :christmas_tree:

• New faces part I

When I came back to Equus I had the intention to only own a few horses and I bet some of you know what I'm talking about ... well, I could not really keep that promise and this is why I find myself having gathered a lot more horses over the past weeks before and during the holidays. So of course I have to introduce them here and maybe maybe maybe I will find the time to eventually update the first post and list all of the horses + picture (you know that I know that this is a lie, but hey, at least I can try ^^). So here they come, our new additions to Havelland part I:

This is OBEC Flying Brandy, a Hanoverian stallion who we purchased already a while ago from @Emilie-Eriksen, but haven't had time to introduce him yet. He competes in Eventing and has already gathered some points in the last weeks, being one point away from his first title. We are also thinking about registering him in Dressage as a second discipline as he seems to really has the talent for it. He is also quite chunky and I really like his pretty face, so I'm really glad to have bought him.

alt text

Next is a horse I hold pretty dear and will probably never ever let go again, because first HE IS ABSOLUTELY B E A U T I F U L and second he is the son of my first ever horse here on Equus, HRST Diamond's Duo, who now is with @Zahid-Sadir. He is also the breeder of this black beauty called Scandaleux ZI, a Trakehner stallion who is as proud and successfull as his sire and already holds titles in Show Jumping and Eventing. Also, have I mentioned that he is absolutely gorgeous? Thank you so much Zahid for giving us the opportunity to have him over with us and enrich our Trakehner breeding program ♥

alt text

Then we have another treasure for our Trakehner breeding, a beautiful dappled mare called Kronborg's Fürstin from @Ronan-Dhall. She holds great GOS lines and just recently started her career in Dressage. She is a really gentle and attentive mare, but needs an experienced hand under saddle. Yet, she holds great potential and we hope that she will soon achieve her first titles.

alt text

Next two horses are two imports I made last year because someone talked me into it :top: The first is a chestnut roan Trakehner stallion called HRST Grannusch, who already had his debut in the Silver Berry Stallion Showcase, but I also wanted to introduce him here. He competes in Show Jumping and has already gotten his first title last year, too.

alt text

The second imported horse is a palomino sabino Trakehner mare (you can tell I wanted to add some colours to my lines here). She is called HRST Nachtlicht and is supporting our Dressage team.

alt text

Now we come to the two 'mystery' horses that I recently searched parents for ( @Luke-Teth, @Erin-Ward & @Zahid-Sadir here did your generously provided lines go). First one is WRNGS On Gossamer Thread, who we just fondly call Falko arround the barn. He was one of the many imports so nobly created by @Dimitri-Dane. He is a flaxen chestnut tobiano Trakehner stallion and will compete in Dressage and most likely also Eventing as a second discipline.

alt text

Lastly, we got another beautiful tobiano Trakehner as a Christmas gift from @Maggie-York. Meet CE Sugarplum or Pfläumchen. She is a little goofy but would never harm a fly, and, despite some of our other mares, she is neither a kicker nor a biter. She just nibbles you to death; seriously guys hide your sleeves! She is so gentle I bet you could sit a two year old on her and she would still obey. I'm totally in love with her and am very happy to have her as an additional support to our Show Jumping and Eventing team.

alt text

Thank you very much for reading and to every creator a huge thank you for enriching Havelland with many gorgeous additions to our stable, breeding programs and competition teams ♥

• Glad to see you back! Also I am simply drooling over these beautiful horses you have! :heart_eyes_cat:

• So many beautiful horses! 💚 Grannush is an eye catcher.

• Wow! It really is great to see you back, I am so happy you decided to become active again! It’s so lovely to see some oldies still around because you’re right it is a shame so many are not with us anymore!

I have always loved your trakehers, you really do promote them on here well! All your horses are absolutely stunning (I also love that you have arabs too)!

I know the feeling also when you try and keep your stable small... it’s so hard to do!

Great updates! I’m looking forward to seeing what you do in future! :heart:

• Wow I really enjoy when you update your blog and now to see all those beauties!
    I really hope that Fürstin will be a great addition to your breeding program :)
    I also fall dirctly in love with Grannusch aka Dex <3 He's my absolutely favorite out of your horses.

• Ahh yes ... did I say I will keep this scrappy active? Yes?
    Well, here is a try on updating again!

@Jade-Nguyen said in Havelland | New faces part I:

Glad to see you back! Also I am simply drooling over these beautiful horses you have! :heart_eyes_cat:

Thank you very much! Prepare for part II :smile:

@Nathaniel-Lujan said in Havelland | New faces part I:

So many beautiful horses! 💚 Grannush is an eye catcher.

He really is a pretty boy! We hope he will throw some pretty offspring in the future, too :blush:

@Alex-Richards said in Havelland | New faces part I:

Wow! It really is great to see you back, I am so happy you decided to become active again! It’s so lovely to see some oldies still around because you’re right it is a shame so many are not with us anymore!

I have always loved your trakehers, you really do promote them on here well! All your horses are absolutely stunning (I also love that you have arabs too)!

I know the feeling also when you try and keep your stable small... it’s so hard to do!

Great updates! I’m looking forward to seeing what you do in future! :heart:

I am so happy to see you arround again here, too! I really missed Equus so much and could not stay away from the great community any longer :heart: I hope I will also see much more of your pretty Arabs and Warmbloods in the future :two_hearts:

@Ronan-Dhall said in Havelland | New faces part I:

Wow I really enjoy when you update your blog and now to see all those beauties!
    I really hope that Fürstin will be a great addition to your breeding program :)
    I also fall dirctly in love with Grannusch aka Dex <3 He's my absolutely favorite out of your horses.

Fürstin is doing great! She just recently got her first title :blush: Thank you very much for her and thank you for pushing me to import some horses again, it already paid off :smile:

• New faces part II

So broken promises part II, here we go. The second part of the horses that joined us during the holiday season. And I already have some more horses ready to be introduced in a later update ... part III is waiting to haunt you guys!

First I want to show off the yearlings from last year, who are stunning grown ups now and already started their career at the beginning of the new year. Here we have Trakehner stallion HRST Enigma, grandgrandson of HRST Smokin' Cigarette. We are very proud that we could continue this line of our foundation stallion up to this point and are hoping all the best for his future career.

alt text

Next one is the German Sport Horse Stallion, Havel's Samino, sired by Samoa. He inherited his sire's gorgeous blue eyes and already greyed out a lot. He just recently underwent a rider change and we are hoping that this new pairing will have a lot of success in the show ring.

alt text

The next three horses come from a small foal crop we had at the end of last year. The first is a Trakehner mare sired by @Zahid-Sadir's gorgeous Arabian stallion Zorro PHX out of our mare HRST Miss Fortune. She is called HRST Zazou and probably is the second last foal Missy will carry out herself. So this little madam is supposed to carry on her mama's and papa's success and is joining our Show Jumping team.

alt text

Then we have a Trakehner stallion, also sired by one of Zahid's stallions, Luminaire ZI. He is called HRST Dekadenz and is out of our mare CDC Danube ( @Erin-Ward ). He has an incredible predigree and is joining our Dressage team.

alt text

The last of the small foal crop is Aehrenthal's Sakura, a Trakehner mare out of our mare VE Sweet Lolita and sired by Aehrenthal's Spinnaker, which breeding we won at a raffle of @Maritza-Aehrenthal. She is joining our Eventing team and is enhancing our lines colour wise.

alt text

Then we have two Arabs waiting up. The first one is a Shagya Arabian mare which we imported as a small Christmas gift from Havelland for Havelland ^^ She is called Havel's Ghazal and, if I'm not mistaken, one of 20ish Shagya Arabians registered on Equus. She is joining our Show Jumping team and later will support our Trakehner and GSH breeding programs.

alt text

The second new Arab (we proudly own four purebred Arabs of various strains now) is called Pahaliah SH and is one of the three Polish Arabians from @Skye-Valens' Christmas Raffle. She came to us registered in Endurance and we want to see how far the little beauty will go in her career. We are also excitedly looking forward to some Arabian offspring in the future!

alt text

Thank you very much for reading ♥

• Ooohhh god Saminooooo <3 <3 <3

• they all are sooooo beautyful ♥

• They are all so pretty! And your facilities in the back look amazing!

• I was thrown off when you mentioned Spinnaker because I recently sold him and oddly thought I sold him twice lol. My bad, but lovely baby

• @Luke-Alhmann said in Havelland | New faces part II:

Ooohhh god Saminooooo <3 <3 <3

He grew up to be such a stunning boy! Thank you so much for him :heart:

@Anna-Winters said in Havelland | New faces part II:

they all are sooooo beautyful ♥

Thank you very much :smile:

@Clementine-Laake said in Havelland | New faces part II:

They are all so pretty! And your facilities in the back look amazing!

Thank you, also really great that you noticed my facilities :two_hearts:

@Maritza-Aehrenthal said in Havelland | New faces part II:

I was thrown off when you mentioned Spinnaker because I recently sold him and oddly thought I sold him twice lol. My bad, but lovely baby

Ohh haha, I'm sorry for the confusion. It's just his daughter :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• you have some gorgeous pons, and such wonderful pictures! i'm subscribing so i can see all this prettiness!

• @Siri-Kane said in Havelland | New faces part II:

you have some gorgeous pons, and such wonderful pictures! i'm subscribing so i can see all this prettiness!

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me :heart: :kiss:

• Hurra, hurra, der Lenz ist da!

It's Spring Time, baby! Just a short update this time. A picture of Ben riding Havel's Ibiskus, his dog, Kirby, and me riding my dear Havel's Ayden, enjoying the rising temperatures here in Germany and celebrating them with a canter across the near fields.

alt text

Thank you for stopping by!

• An actual update!

Hey there! I found the time doing some quick pictures for an update. Just some days ago I started building my new stallion stable. It is not finished so far as I still have to decorate the tack room and the aisles completely, but it is 'ready' for the stallions to live in it, and to take some pictures. These two are just outdoor pictures I took during sunrise of the new stable and the training lot just next to it. Whoever is interested into a sneak peek inside, please click here! ♥

alt text

alt text

Also, Ben and me trained two of our other horses in the new arena today. Here you can see me and HRST Firefly and Ben and HRST Feuerdiamant; both are Trakehners.

alt text

alt text

Hopefully I will have the time to do a proper update soon, because I still have to introduce so many new pons from so many lovely breeders!
    Thank you for stopping by! ♥

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.