Ezra's stuff || Stormhaven academy

• this part will be completed one day, maybe... probably

• alt text

Running away from stables, but only together. Dora the TWH, Schnee the kentucky mountain and Betty the foxtrotter decided it's fun to hang out and scare owners.

alt text

Star, a TWH mare from Maci is one of these golden horses. She is on long break and it will be a moment till she is ridden again.

alt text

Twilight, our morgan mare knew. Surprise pictures are the best pictures.

alt text

Pilgrim, small but strong KMH.

alt text

'LET ME OUT HOOMAN'

alt text

alt text

Star and her filly <3.

alt text

Aikoku sometimes likes to stop and smell the flowers (and lick the saltblock).

alt text

Reve, one of newer riding school mares.

• Competition Committee

Oooh, Pilgrim is stunning!

• @Rena-Cort thank you <3 he has gone to new home with Lindsey Warren

Stormhaven academy thing
    Course 1: Horse Care and Health
    HAIL Jóka frá Hvítfaxihestar, out of HAIL Elfur frá Hvítfaxihestar and Skjóna frá Nýrhestar is big, smart and bombproof minimal bay tobiano Icelandic mare. She has spent most of her life on pastures, and just only her last few years were with humans. Even though she is still not the most experienced mare ever, her calm personality and ability to think for herself made her a truly amazing horse for beginners. And perfect target to learn things on.

alt text

She's not naughty on paddock and never bites other horses.

alt text

She is used to being scrubbed with weird brushes and things.

alt text

She's perfectly easy to saddle and leads herself to riding arena, a horse with ambitions.

alt text

Never tries to dodge riding, even when she knows she can.

• Great update and lovely pictures. I know Jóka's dam. Skjóna actually was a mare of ours imported from Iceland. Happy to know the bloodline is still alive.

• @Anna-Foster thank youuu <3 I really try to keep the old icelandic lines alive whenever I can <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.