Illusion Acres - 06/08/2018 Training with Dom

• Thank you Nicole, Maize, Rena & Jade ♥♥

I will introduce our new horses in the coming days, we have a few new mares along with WEC Thamina who I still haven't yet introduced (I'm defientily going to ♥).
    VRH Kingdom Come placed 3rd on his first show. Showjumping, even though his main discipline is Eventing though it seems Show Jumping is his strongest discipline of all three. Today I was training with him and gosh I love him to bits.

alt text

(I edited this a bit more than usual, even the body since I seem to have a problem with my even slightly darker horses being literally pixel ponies.. Like Kingdom's original screen was full of reddish pixel squares I had to smudge off).

• i love this edited also with pixel XD :)

• The editing in this is honestly insane :o

• (ugh, i hate the stupid purple/red pixels..)

you made the picture look beautiful nonetheless! i love the coloring of kingdom come’s coat, highlighted by his blue tack, and then with such a vibrant green backdrop. you really have a photographer’s eye! 👀

• Stunning horse and the editing!

• This. Looks. So. Great.! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• what a stunning edit.. <3 that muzzle
    The reddish pixel squares are usually caused by the tack.
    More tack = reddish pixel appear on the horse.

• Shuuuii wowww!! I love that!

• Thanks all for your comments <3

I'm just posting this to say that I haven't gone anywhere but I have been quiet due to my close grandpa passing away on 3rd of September after suddenly getting really sick with pneumonia that couldn't be cured in the end.
    That's why I haven't felt like simming lately at all. Just had his funeral yesterday, I helped my mom arrange the memorial at my house so I was busy all week too baking mostly alone and cleaning with my mom so I'm really tired as well...

I haven't competed my horses in few weeks but I'll try to get back into it right away when I feel I have the energy for it. I will be back soon, just need some time for some more days <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.