Spread the Love Game 💖

• Tag a few people whose work you admire or look up to and explain why! If you're tagged, you don't have to participate, but why not spend a few minutes to write something nice :kissing_closed_eyes: :heart: Of course, feel free to join whether tagged or not and spread some love in the community :sparkling_heart:

I'll start:

1. @Hilda-Wilson - Your updates and comments never fail to amaze and inspire me! I always love seeing your editing style grow and improve with each post <3

2. @Nicole-Loeffler - I admire your stables and horses so much!! The attention to detail, your kind and welcoming attitude--all of it makes the forum a happier place to be <3

• @Christina-Lindblad - Always so kind and helpful, has so many talents, her pictures never fail to amaze me, love her hardwork and attention to details! <3

@Callixta-Rosella, @Fiora-Healy - you girls not only have practical talents but also huge heart. Love your positive attitude and readiness for help <3

I would also love to tag my beloved @Elaine-Rose who might not be much around, but she truly is a diamond <3

thank you Alexa for this game, such a great idea!

• Banned

@Alexa-la-Coupe - Aww, nice idea and thank you hun :honey_pot: You are a really lovely person, we don‘t know much from each other but I still like you so much! You are inspiring and I love your blog, your horses and your editing! <3

@Alexandra-Yashirina / @Nicole-Löffler - Both of you inspire me so much. I love your edits and I wish I had a half of your talent! <3

• @Lidija-Rotherford for the Amazing éditions

• PR Committee

Oh man my favorite thing!

@Elsie-Spectre - Equus wouldn't still be standing without you! You work so hard for this little forum and we all appreciate it so much. Your brain is wonderful and has gifted us with many weird gizmos, and you are so so creative. <3

@Nikki-Calvaria - PINTABIANS! Holy beans you make some of the most gorgeous horses on Equus. You also have a wonderful brain and you know how to put that brain to good use. I love how active you are in hosting challenges that fuel my need to make ALL the horses. It's an absolute honor to be the owner of a small army of WPW/ART bean army. Can never have to many. <3

@Samantha-Lockhart - Even though most of them are gone, thank you so so much for helping small little me get back on my feet with all the horses you threw my way in my early days. Thank you for providing the forum with your marking making tutorial which actually gave me something I'm GOOD AT around here. <3

@Luke-Teth I know you're not around much any more but SHOUT OUT TO THE HERO OF EQUUS. Back in the day I could have never imagined Equus coming as far as it has come in terms of CC, but you DID THAT. WOW. From the HD mod, all your other CC stuffs, hosting the Advent, and each and every gorgeous horse I own from you. I don't know how you pulled all of this beauty off when I can't even color inside the lines.

And to each and every one of you ladies, thank you for the memes, for the laughs, and for keeping Equus running with your super brains. I am not worthy.

• @Lindsey-Warren - you're always so nice when it comes to talking, and i enjoy all you various breeds in horses . You are always making my day brighter seeing you comment in my blog:heart:

@Lidija-Rotherford - your ID's are to dieeee fore :heart_eyes: even though i may not have one. Your editing is gorgeous and you too are so supportive :heartbeat:

@Jase-Sunshine - I've probably known you for the longest besides Lidija, and honestly ive gained so much experiance from you and your horses are absolutely stunning, and your editing too :heartpulse:

@Borja-Domecq - you have given many of my horses a new and loving home and i am so grateful they have landed in such a loving stable. And my gosh i adore your Andalusians :heart_eyes_cat:

@Breanna-Fahnestock - we probably talk the most and we share our laughs :laughing: i love your arabians and your horses so much, we may be distant but we always share a lovely chat :heart_decoration:

@Hilda-Wilson - your horses are so lovely and i just adore Baahir :heart_eyes: you've always been suportive and are always have made my posts special, i know you may not always comment but you're still there!

@Hediwg-Johnson - i cant apreciate you more for helping with my CC and your horses are just as gorgeous! Thank you so much for becoming one of my few friends on here :heart_decoration:

@Allison-Person - thank you as well for giving a lot of my horses a new happy home. You treat them like they were always yours, and i love seeing their updates. You are and have always been their to support me, and help me :heartpulse:

Much love to you all girls, you have made my time on Equus so much better :heart_exclamation: :heart_exclamation:

• Administrators

This seems like a thread worth breathing life into :raised_hands_tone1:

@Anna-Hertler: For somehow managing to be on top of everything, all the time. This place absolutely couldn't run without you, or your wicked sense of humor. Thank you for always keeping the ball rolling, and for keeping us sane the whole time :two_hearts:

@Luke-Teth: For always being the funniest person around, for having a supply of energy and ideas that seems to be bottomless, for always having the answers to all the questions, and without a doubt, for being The Most Powerful Rat I know :mouse:

@Elsie-Spectre: For... god, I dunno, everything? For keeping this place pulled together and running no matter how many snags we hit, for always being someone to lean on, for having the most incredible and most absurd brain I've ever encountered. 🧠

@Alexa-la-Coupe: For somehow being the most positive, optimistic, kind person here, while also being the most acerbic, salty and bitter, and for always knowing the answers (even if you answer grumpily). You make me laugh every day even if you do it by insulting me. :sparkling_heart:

Okay, I'm done being gushy. I tag everyone- go! be nice! :kiss:

• i didnt know this was a Thing, Needs to Spread more love..! <3 <3

@Nikki-Calvaria no matter what time of Day, you always have the best horsey Advice, genotypes and all the Extras.

@Alexa-la-Coupe you have been so Incredibly helpful for the Last year , always so willing to Offer Advice, as well as giving Brilliant answers, some May be Snappy and Bitter, But you Still answer.

@Lidija-Rotherford You are my Best friend, From the Day you Sold me Troy, i Knew id be grateful to have you in my Life, your always supportive to my IDS, and that and you have the BEST ID"S in here, <3 i woudnt be where i am Today if it wasnt for Everything you do for me. :heart:

• @Kody-Böhming - your horses, facilities and riders have always looked amazing. You are a huge inspiration to me and i love seeing all your updates!

@Cleo-Swift - your horses, markings & pictures are seriously mesmerizing on how aesthetic & beautiful they are. I love all your markings & horses you make!

• I've been thinking of reviving this for awhile as well—my awful wonderful experience here would be radically different if it weren't for the people I can't stand, written below who inspire me all the time. <3

@Nikki-Calvaria said in Spread the Love Game:

most positive, optimistic, kind person here, while also being the most acerbic, salty and bitter, and for always knowing the answers (even if you answer grumpily)

:unamused:

@Lexi-House said in Spread the Love Game:

some May be Snappy and Bitter

:unamused: :unamused:

:kiss:

@Dimitri-Dane I can't imagine a better person to have been my first friend here, truly :sob: You've taught me so much, in-game and out, and I still always go :exclamation: :heart_exclamation: :heartpulse: :revolving_hearts: :exclamation: whenever I see something new from you. The effort you put into everything is so amazing (even if you made me count all 190 omsps and 288 plum trees and 7 hours), from your stupidly-good editing to horse and marking creating and spectacular writing. In spite of all the salt, you're just incredibly, incredibly admirable (see: December 2018) and generous and kind and really smart and thanks for putting up with me (though why you did that in the first place remains a mystery to me). I can't express it enough, but everything you do constantly blows my mind and, all insults aside, I really do appreciate you for being fantastic. :coffee: :rainbow: :sparkling_heart:

@Eowyn-Vance (the truest and only Queen of Bays I'll ever bow to :crown: ) Where do I even begin? Everything you do is just so good and it scares me; I've always seen you as the epitome of Cool and you've never failed to amaze me, truly. You've been one of my top inspirations for a very long time, and scrolling through your blogs (rip lumpysims) never gets old. Your horses, your writing (your WRITING), and your editing is just SO amazing and I really feel starstruck just looking at your pictures. I also love it when you gush about baking (though I'm not a baker myself, so all I do is observe and be hungry) and your rat dog; I love how nonchalant you seem to be and I think we could all learn from you. None of us deserve you, yet you continue to be so spectacular all the time :turtle: :sparkling_heart:

@Ariadne-Waters You're another one of my long-time inspirations, as you know <3 I remember first falling in love with Poq and Streets and Rabbit (this happens to what I think of when I think of you, by the way) four years ago like it was yesterday. The little mysteries, quirks, and clever hints you've sprinkled throughout Lowmax are really lovely and I very much enjoy staying up to investigate them :mag: Your style of storytelling is so magical and so you, and I can safely say your staff are the first actual people-characters I've swooned over. The amount of work and love you put into your story is really amazing, and LX and Co. just feel so real. I feel very blessed to have gotten to know you, as Miss Sparkling Hearts no less; I swear I always feel starstruck just by seeing you're online alone :sob: :sparkling_heart:

@Denn-Hanes :dancers: What are the odds that I've met an older, better version of me in a pit like this? It's whack, Denn. Anyway, good job for posting your hello-nice-to-meet-you-I'm-Denn on ES, or else we could be out here twinning like this and we wouldn't even know. That aside, I also very much remember you from my old stalking days, with your ridiculously pretty reshade preset and characters and horses, and your stuff that's just so breathtakingly beautiful. (ngl, sometimes when I'm taking pictures and need it to be prettier I think, "What would Denn do?" and proceed to try—key word try—to make it better.) Your talent in-game matches your super fun :pensive: :v: (markdown apparently doesn't have 🤟 yet) personality, and I'm so grateful that 1. our telepathy is working and 2. I get to call such a wonderful person like you a friend. :sparkling_heart:

@Ellory-Clarke I'm losing brain cells right now, I'm sorry. Regardless, you've been nothing but amazing, creative, and incredibly sweet to me, and I really don't deserve you :sob: Your quirky references to things, whether it be astrology or an///i///m///e, always entertain me and you have such a wonderful, wonderful personality. (Except somehow you always catch me when I have to shower and finish and go to bed all at the same time and conversation during that time is the last thing I should be doing.) Your dutch warmbloods are also super pretty, and I love the way you take pictures and write such lovely stories (AND MAKE REALLY HOT SIM-ELLORYS); seeing something new from you always makes me go :exclamation: :exclamation: :sparkling_heart:

@Elsie-Spectre Umm umm I don't know what to say. You do so much for everyone here and are always so helpful and knowledgeable about everything—you can't possibly be human and it's really suspicious but I still appreciate you anyway. I also just really adore your style of everything, writing in particular, and I know I've said it countless times now but IT'S TRUE. The way you bring your characters to life is so humorous and fun, and Crossroads just seems so charming and cute with its lemon tree, bricky bricks, little tack room, and its iconic staff. Your creativity and genius is always so inspiring, and I :clap: live :clap: for :clap: it :clap: You can't do anything to stop me from rereading your blog so much :hugging: :sparkling_heart:

@Nikki-Calvaria I honestly hate you so much I don't know why you're on this list? :dagger:

In spite of your crime (not putting Stella up for auction), I. cannot. express. how glad I am to have gotten to know you. You're amazing (and really smart), and I love how you're always breaking new ground in some way or another. Your horses and your game are just so pretty (how! does! it! look! presentable! unedited!) and the quality of your pictures is always breathtaking, too. I have a lot of respect for the work you do for this pit and your productivity, as well as the way you handle things sensibly (unlike me cough cough); you're just an all-around fantabulous person and I am unworthy. :sparkling_heart:

:sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat: :two_hearts: :heart: :revolving_hearts: :heart_decoration: :gift_heart: :heart_exclamation: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: :heartbeat:

<3

Writing this already took me almost three hours but I am so full of love and big :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: energy; all of you are truly super inspiring and amazing individuals—thanks so much for being here :two_hearts:

• @Jasmine-Wilkinson A big big thanks for all the beans I have from you, for giving me your at this time personal template so that I could get started. Thank you for all the nice talks we had on slack. Your horses are amazing, I love every single one I got from you and hold them dear to me. :heart:
    Through I have no clue how you could have gained experience from me :laughing:

@Lidija-Rotherford thank you, thank you, thank you for all the great horses I have from you. For giving me a Chasin' The Sun daughter as a SS gift. I nearly fell of the chair when I saw that, and I still can‘t believe it each time I see her in my game. When I got into warmbloods you inspired me to get into ISH, I always loved seeing your pictures. And you still inspire me until today. :heart_decoration:

@Cristyne-Westwood thank you for all your amazing stocks. Thank you for helping and teaching me so much about western when I joined. Thank you for all your amazing stocks and western pics.

@Kody-Böhming Your editing is amazing. Your ranch seems so alive, the same counts for your horses. I love the stories you tell in your blog(I am really bad at writing comments or upvoting things, hope to improve here in the future :sweat_smile: ). I read all of them and adored them.

@Nicole-Loeffler Your building skills are amazing. You have an eye for pictures. Amazing angles, colors and atmosperes. Calling your pics edited is not enough. You create art and share it with us all. You are a big big inspiration.

@Zahid-Sadir thank you for bringing all those amazing beans to the community. Thank you for the join me‘s you did and showed us in that way how you make your amazing horses. Thank you to inspire me with them to start making my own custom shaders and other markings then only white ones.

@Nikki-Calvaria thank you for hosting all those fun challenges for us and getting us out of our comfort zones. Thank you for all those amazing pinto-beans.

@Luke-Teth for spoiling us all with your great CC and amazing horses. You inspired me to start making retextures.

@Elsie-Spectre , the spreadsheet goodness, thank you for keeping this community we all love so much together and running. Thank you for putting all this time in the forum. For all the gizmos and stable managers you made for us.
    This of course should go to all mods and staff.

@Morgan-Cameron for always being a helping hand when it comes to genetics.

I am pretty sure that I still forgot a lot of you guys.
    Well this got longer than I thought.
    Thanks, to everyone who bears with me so far and helped me improving. It has been amazing 5 years so far.

• @Mandy-McAvoy Although you aren't extremely active on here anymore, I've always really admired your jaw dropping pictures and beautiful horses. I remember the old HJC traditional shows and seeing your entries they made me so inspired, I was always left with this nostalgic type feeling, and of course left speechless. I of course can never forget Winter is Coming, and the legacy he left here on Equus. :heart: (finally I have a horse related to him :sparkles:)
    @Merida-Dahmer Gosh where do I begin, your wonderful stories, incredible pictures, and above all your horses, what gorgeous creations. I think what I admired most about you was your sense of capturing these incredible photographs that seemed so realistic but still, at the same time, kept the "sim" feeling, which I just love. And of course your editing, I can't even put it into words. Just like with Mandy's pictures, they always make me feel a bit nostalgic :heart: Someday I hope to have a horse related to one of your's. :two_hearts:
    @Tasha-White Boy, I don't know what to say. Your pictures are so crisp, clean, and bright, something I've never seen here on Equus and I'm always left wondering how to get such clean images. Your way of capturing pure bliss, nostalgia, and a word I can' think of amazes me, your pictures are just so pure (I don't know if that makes sense?). Your cats! Ah your cats. I love how you've incorporated them into your equus story, I love that they are just as important as the horses for you. Now of course your horses, wow what can I say! (I once had a dream about your horses haha :sweat_smile:) I'm not usually one to like Arabian's but you and two other's on here are a complete exception, although your Arabians are most likely my favorite here. All your horses really are just breathtaking and it just seems like you really care about them which I just love. Oh and I just have to say I really love this picture. :heart:
    @Luna-Andrews Luna!! You must know how I feel about your pictures and horses by now haha. I still am so happy and will never take for granted that I have Talvituli, I had so much fun creating him (I'm still making adjustments to him haha). Anyways you are definitely an inspiration to me, I love that you are so devoted to your Finnhorses and have created such a legacy with them here.
    @Ariadne-Waters ahhhh I don't know what to say, you're such an inspiration for me here. Firstly though, I'd like to say something about your profile. Uhm a love for brown boots? I completely relate, someday I hope to get nice brown tall boots, for now though my gramma lets me wear her old brown paddock boots. :smile: Etymology :revolving_hearts: Also heck yeah Tesla :heart_exclamation: Anywaysss, I love that you have such different and artistic posts, that's always inspired me. You've also inspired me with your dark and creative photographs, your absolute perfect horses (I saw that whole credit, import thing on slack and I swear if I had more money I would've taken one of those in a heartbeat!), and your stories that bring everything to life with such poetic and mysterious creativity. (Also I love all your sims) :heart: :heart:
    @Callixta-Rosella Your pictures and horses make me so happy! (I still find it hard to believe that you have Sabazios :heart_exclamation: It makes me so happy to see him with someone so admirable!) I am so grateful to have bought a good number of horses from you, Oliver, Chalvados and Broadway are just stunning and I feel like they belong in a fairytale. All your horses really belong in a fairytale, but wait, they are in a fairytale! Your pictures remind me so much of fairytale scenes, the warm and kind of faded colours are just, ahhh, chef kiss.
    @Dimitri-Dane Oh wow, I don't know what to say. Funnily enough I'll always be a little intimidated by you, even though you're incredibly generous. Your pictures and the way you write exudes such poetic mystery (? honestly I don't always know what I mean). And your horses, wow, I couldn't believe it when I got to see Aquillota in my game, I was blown away. All the time and the meticulous way you seem to create things is very admirable. :heart:
    @Eowyn-Vance Well I can try to put into words how I feel about your creations, your horses are just wow, I can barely even believe I have my very own to dote over. Major Alcatraz is just wonderful, I have so many adorable pictures of him I'll have to send some to you on slack. Gosh okay, anyways! There's this one picture I just love it's this one. There's just something about it that I can't get over. So many of your pictures seem to enchant me, they are so crisp and you have such a fantastic way of putting together images. I'm still awaiting the day you create some classy side saddle pictures. :wink: :heart:
    @Lidija-Rotherford How could I not put you on this list? You were the very first sims person I talked to, and you helped me out and inspired me a lot in the start. (I'm sorry you had to deal with a very young and confused me.. haha) I really love the way you create and tell stories of what's going on, on your farm and how active and involved you are in this community. I'm so happy to have Nyala (who's been my best mare on here), Tuoi Segreti, and Flamma. :heart:
    @Alexa-la-Coupe I haven't been following your pictures very long, but you've definitely been an inspiration for me. There's something so unique about your pictures, something so creative, warm, and they awaken something French. (another question mark- ? - "awaken something French" hopefully you understand me haha) Your horses too are so unique, each one are like little paintings, that's it! Your pictures remind me of little artworks, so kind of abstract, soft, and elegant. Also you are so funny, I'll go onto slack and see something you've said and laugh. I remember this one time you said something about sims, having to do with sos. I can't remember exactly what you said, but I remember laughing about it. Anyways yeah, thank you for creating this lovely thread it's so nice to see what everyone says. :heart: :heart: :heart: (Also I hope to follow in your direction of having less horses so I can focus on only a few!)
    There's a lot of other people I'd like to tag (which I did tag, but then deleted) but I'd like to write something out, since I've run out of steam I won't be able to do that today. Since Freya Holt isn't active anymore I'll tag her because her pictures, creativity, and horses were just so lovely. :heart:

• Holy cow where to begin? Since I've joined this community I've met some pretty amazing people over the years. Shared some great laughs, ranted and raved over rl and just so much more that makes me forever grateful for stumbling across this community those years ago. It feels like I don't know most of you nearly as much as I would like, but I always feel welcome.

@Dimitri-Dane It was your scrapbook that I had stumbled across years ago that inspired me to join. Your attention to detail and just your style in general is so awe inspiring. Everything you do is simply heart stopping. And I hope that one day I have a drop of the talent that you have. You are such a generous person and I'm so thankful for knowing you.

@Lidija-Rotherford I bow to the Irish Draught Queen. You're horses never cease to amaze me. And the fact that such great horses belong to such a caring and friendly person is simple icing on the cake...or brownie.

@Eowyn-Vance Where are the words? You're hilarious, helpful, and one of the nicest people I've met. I could sit in your album all day. The mood of your photos :heart: There are no words.

@Alexa-la-Coupe Salty, bitter, and ready for a laugh. You always seem to know what to do and how to do it (even if it's laced with enough salt to make an ocean). You're horses are to die for, and your edits <3 I'm so happy to have met you.

@Luke-Teth Your CC.... just omg....you are a pioneer I'm telling you.

@Toni-Lamberti Has anyone told you that you're awesome? Yes? No? Doesn't matter cause I'm gonna tell you again. You're awesome!

@Elsie-Spectre And really all the staff. You keep this place running. You keep adding things to make this a better community for everyone. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you do.

And to everyone else that I didn't tag. All of you are truly amazing people. I am so thankful for meeting each and every one of you. Thank you so much for making this place simply fantastic!

• @Keegan-Noble - We've known each other ever since 2015, on Equus Sims still. You are a great person, always helpfull, kind and so funny! I really admire your hoarder spirit, managing to take such a great care of so many horses! I really miss talking to you :heart:

@Anna-Hertler - Equus wouldn't be the same without you to be part of it's staff! You are such a kind, helping person, Anna, and I've never seen someone posting show results as fast as you do. Thank you for all of your effort :heart:

@Dimitri-Dane - Another face I've known ever since 2015 Equus Sims. You are such a selfless person, Dimi. I really admire your work - from horses to editing. You've never failed to help me with BIYs when I needed, nor to bring a smille to others - especially with Christmas Dimports last year. Thank you :heart:

@Morgan-Cameron - The name that comes to mind when thinking of genetics! I've also known you from 2015 Equus Sims. Thank you for always being so kind to me. I really miss seeing Celeridad stables and horses around, truth be said :heart:

@Kody-Böhming - Making Sims stories being as realistic as can be? You are talking about Kody! I really admire your work, especially regarding your album and editing. Thank you for always being kind to me, keep up the great work :heart:

@Nikki-Calvaria - A staff member Equus would probably not survive without. Thank you for always putting so much effort into this community, Nikki. And also for always being so patient with me whenever I need a helping hand :heart:

@Richard-Sterling - Last, but most certainly not least. How can I even begin talking about you? You've become such a special person to me in such a short amount of time, dear. After my 2 year long hiatus from the community, I came back to all of my old friends being gone, and finding you was probably the best thing that could've happened.
    Your work with your stables and horses is remarkable - it's always so clear the effort you put in every single coat, marking... everything you do. Your editing is jaw dropping - certainly one of the best around Equus nowadays. I really admire your efficience on doing so many things in such a short amount of time - dealing with over 240 horses, 3 stables, a service, breedings, chats, games, shows, albums AND a RL. Just wow. I could never do any of it, and you make everything look so easy, almost efortless - but we know it is not.
    May you always be this talented, kind, selfless and, especially, friend person you are. Please know you are very special and never doubt yourself. Thank you for everything! :heart:

• @Gwen-Parker My best friend, my love <3 You're one of my best Friends which I found in the Sims Community. I don't will live without you <3

@Nikki-Calvaria You're a god in creating horses and a important Person for Equus <3

@Kody-Böhming Youre Storys, youre horses….for me you're one of the best persons for Quality western horses

@Luke-Teth Youre CC...omg I can't Play without them <3

• @Nicole-Loeffler I know you from my first sims 3 equstrian forum ( & It's loong long time ago). I admired you there & I'm doing it today. You're always so kind & I realy love your horses :rosette: :heart: I started editing my pictures with your tumblr tutorials along time ago & (even I'm not that good at all :smile: ) I got better with your tutorials & I realy learned how to enjoy editing.

@Luna-Andrews I follow you & your horses a long time ago & you give realy a lot of motivation & inspiration to me. :heart: :heart: You show me the great breed of Finnhorses (I owend one a time ago but I lost it cause of my silly sims ).

@Carmen-Raymond You are one of my favorit cc & horse creater. I just learned a lot from you by just watching your pictures & well everything you do looks great :heart:

@Alexandra-Yashirina your editing is just on point. You are one of my best examples. I wish I'll get as good as you one day.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.