Looking for PS and more!

• Hey guys!

I have a few questions....

1. is anyone holding the knowledge to where I can (safely) download photoshop? after my computer took a dive and lost all my files, I no longer have a proper editing program! (gimp and I just don't mix... :angry: )

2. I am the President of my college's GSA (Haven Club), and I was put to the task of making a new flyer, and logo. I need suggestions! I'm looking to you guys for suggestions because a) I trust you guys! b) the club is small (only me - so far) c) I have art block... :s:

WHAT IS A HAVEN CLUB, you ask? The Haven Club is for students who are interested in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues. Our purpose is to provide support to gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and heterosexual individuals in the form of peer, professional, and group meetings. We strive to provide education about LGBT issues to all students and the college community at large, and to advocate for LGBT rights for the fair and equal treatment of all persons on campus.
    Currently the sticker now

So please! Spam me with pictures and ideas!

• Administrators

Hey Veola,
    You might have some luck with photoshop CS2 which was available for free download somewhat recently. Perhaps try here.

• @Elsie-Spectre said in Looking for PS and more!:

Hey Veola,
    You might have some luck with photoshop CS2 which was available for free download somewhat recently. Perhaps try here.

You're awesome! thanks!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.