[WANTED] Custom Content Ideas

• @Allison-Person said in [WANTED] Custom Content Ideas:

I have one in the works but it is only Deco. I'll search out the files again
    It was inspired by these...
    Equine Motorcoach

THOSE LOOK AWESOME! Why do we not have these in the states?

• Veola those ARE in the states. They just cost an excess of a couple hundred thousand plus dollars.

I have several trailers I was working on till I got upset and put them off on the side. I'll dig out my drive and put them on my 4tb hard drive so I can work on them in my spare time. I never got to figuring out how to do working things but I love my deco.

• @Allison-Person oh wow! yes please find the file. Deco is exactly what i'd like too

• Sweat markings would be great!

We also need a bunch for western poses for us stockie breeders :D Just general gait poses, confo, pole bending and even some more updated western pleasure poses.

Everyday poses would be great, horses in the paddock just chillin.

• Everyday poses for sure; paddock and stall poses, maybe even some stuff for like the barn staff. So like stall cleaning poses, cleaning water buckets/feed tubs, unloading grain/hay. Tack up poses ;stretching a horse's legs after tightening the girth for example. More TREC poses or even just camping with your horse type poses.

• Toddler on horse poses

• Driving CC would be nice. I have a few harnesses for my drafts, but not many carts or carriages for them. Also, pretty much anything for male sims and child and teen sims.

• @Cristyne-Westwood said in [WANTED] Custom Content Ideas:

Driving CC would be nice. I have a few harnesses for my drafts, but not many carts or carriages for them. Also, pretty much anything for male sims and child and teen sims.

Definitely gonna second the driving cc.

• Some nice new saddlepads for the All Purpose Saddle :kissing_heart:

and, a girl can dream; a nice flat traditional working hunter bridle.

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.