ENDS FEB 3O l PSSC Raffle l Hanoverians

• PEREDA SHOW RAFFLE

Terms

• The horses name should have our prefix (PSSC) at the beginning or end of the name of the name.

• You aren’t able of changing the horse body, coat or traits. Only the neck which usually appears altered on my game.

• if interested on getting a offspring certificate contact me

• You are able to change the mane or edit it but do not change the color of it (we know colors can change a bit when edited)

• It’s optional for foals and adults to use the barn color which is blue aqua.

• It is also optional for adult horses to use the barns saddle pad, Night blanket, obstacles with our logo which can be requested through this e-mail. (soon available on our website)

• We keep a copy of the file of your horse as a security measure so if you lose it you can be able to get it back.

• You can Add or delete shine markings

• You should update about the horse at least once every month updates can just be through text no need of pictures

• stallions can be gelded

• you might not mass distribute the horse, conformation or coat

• if u are thinking about selling or leasing the horse please let us know we might want to buy it back or keep a track of him.

HORSES

Horse 1

0_1486148035254_hors1.png

BREED : HANOVERIAN
    COLOR: BAY
    FOUNDATION
    DISCIPLINE : UP TO YOU

Horse 2

0_1486162402860_hose 2.png

BREED : HANOVERIAN
    COLOR: CHESTNUT
    FOUNDATION
    DISCIPLINE : UP TO YOU

PLS COMMENT WHICH HORSE YOU WANT ME TO WRITE YOU DOWN FOR

• PSSC RAFFLE

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.