❖ La Escanda ❖ | Apr. 21 - Huuuge Update: Facilities & Two New Mares | Comments welcome

• All are looking absolute handsome, and i love how friendly and modern your barn is looking these skylights are divine :ok_hand: :dromedary_camel: :classical_building:

• REPLIES:

@Irene-Duarte hahaha!!! you're absolutely right!!

@Clementine-Laake @Nicole-Loeffler than you soo much, I promise to show more about the facilities, there are some interesting secret nooks :tongue: and also I'd like to post more nice grey coated horses very soon :smile:

• Gélida ♥

• REPLIES:
    @Alba-Moran I'll introduce her very soon :wink:

alt text

[ March/20]

alt text

The Future Classical Dressage Master

''Making progress''

If in the last post I introduced some new mares to the community, this time I'll talk about an old acquaintance: Atlántica's father, Aventurero (Aventurero XII De la Campana) !!

Aventurero is making great progress in Classical Dressage, It seems like he really loves it!! Of course, not all the trainigs have to be on any arena, this time we were doing our groundwork exercises in the peaceful stallion yard ( around wich are the boxes of them). We felt lucky for be able to enjoy the first day of spring here in Spain outdoors :kissing_smiling_eyes:

PD: I need a new whip again...

• Your editing and your horses are just goals. I mean, look at that coat, that hair, those details... I'm in love <3

• @Fernanda-Luchetta all I can say always to your words is thank you :heart:

• Beautiful horse and editing, as always!

• What a lovely update! Aventurero is a beautiful shade of grey! And his movements also look great :heart:

• Your barn is realy pretty & the horse is super beautiful

• REPLIES:
    @Breanna-Fahnestock :heart: :heart:
    @Annalena-Voigt aww thank you soo much!
    @Mira-Green thank you!!... I'm preparing more about the facilities :wink:

alt text

[ March/23]

alt text

Hermes XIV

''Negro zahíno''

''Where is my darky tiny foal??? Here is only a huge black beauty!!'' Hermes (YE Hermes XIV) was a little blacky furr ball... was... times goes and he grew up... (sorry, I feel sad but proud) :cry:

NOTE: the horse is without a pose. Soon will be posted a huuge numer of pics about my facilities yay!

• alt text

[ April/04]

alt text

Dapple Girls

''Spotted on the spot''

Two beauty mares with two different dapple coats: Malagueña XXVII, breeded on the stud and Xiclana III, imported by @Ché-Marshall some years ago, are some of our active competition mares. Also Xiclana is the mummy of two of our young stars, Greco and Bengala!

• Beauties through and through :heart:

• Those two look great. Have you drawn the manes/tails or are they from RL photos? They look so good on them and suit them amazing.

• Wow the coats look so real

• @Annalena-Voigt :heart_eyes: just thank youu

@Mira-Green that's what I try to! I'm glad they can look (a little at least) real, thank you :heartbeat:

@Jase-Sunshine I draw manes and tails in all my pics, I never use real photos. The brushes I'm using now are DinamicHairy and a brush set crated by Aomori.

• your pictures are always incredible, I am so jealous of your editing skills (also horse making skills.... and building skills..... how are you the jack of all trades)! :heart_eyes:

• Your dapple girls are lovely, but I'm really taken with Aventurero <3 He's so beautiful!

• Wow this Edit looks incredible :D Also your dapple Greys look spot on! <3

• @Vera-Alvarez Where did you find the arches and windows that seem to be invisible and look just so Spanish? I can only seem to find the Sims 2 version ;(

• @Clementine-Laake @Samantha-Jadirea @Claire-von-Hohenfeld thank you soo much girls, I'm really happy that you like it, your words are really inspiring for me. Simply thanks :heart_decoration:

@Elaine-Vanderbildt I'm not sure because I've got the files since much time ago but I think they are form LunaSimLulamai (a really good spanish creator). Sadly the last time I try to find her webesite I couldn't... maybe she deletes it... NeverthelessI know that is possible to find some of her job on Trumbrl (and download some of them).

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.