• alt text

[ August/06]

alt text

Maybe...

''Maybe it's time to take horses from the paddock''

• Competition Committee

Wow, just wow. That looks like a painting! So beautiful. :heart_eyes:

• Gorgeous editing :heart:

• Thank youu so much! It was too long since the last time I edited any shot from my sims, and I'm really surprised with that result :joy:

By now I can´t install the game on my pc cause I'l change it this month... I hope don't have problems (or too mucho problems...) with it in the re-instalation. So until I run the game, I'll be update old pictures, or new ones but done from old screenshots.

• PR Committee

Wow, that is a beautiful picture! That would make an awesome sims in-game painting ;)

• Gorgeous photo! Can't wait to see more!

• alt text

[ August/11]

alt text

Starting the training.

''Early in the morning, training with Afy''

Afortunado XIII de la Campana is a 6 y.o. P.R.E. stallion with a very strong character and a lot of energy, so he needs a long warm-up to put down his neck and make him become flexible. He will be competing at dressage as soon as he shows some more progress on the exercises. It's a horse full of movement!!

Pic description: all horse tack are made by hand so it tooks me a lot of time (an a lot of layers!)... I really hope you like this result!

• Holy! You really have some talents! I really love this album! :heart_eyes:

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards said in ❖ Yeguada La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 11 - Starting the training:

Holy! You really have some talents! I really love this album! :heart_eyes:

Thank you soo much Gina!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

• Woah, the editing is so flawless and so so realistic! Great work, can't wait to see more :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• Wow, wow, WOW! Yes! The result is stunning, who wouldn't love it?

• Banned

Facilities 10/10, Horse 10/10, Editing 10/10 AMAZING!!! lol, i dont know what to say, this looks incredible! you have a good eye for tack and stuff and a lot of talent! Cant wait to see more!! :heart_eyes:

• your editings are stunning, love them!

• @Annalena-Voigt @Lidija-Rotherford @Jade-Nguyen Thank you for you nice comments!! It make me want to continue improving myself.

@Hilda-Wilson said in ❖ Yeguada La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 11 - Starting the training:

Facilities 10/10, Horse 10/10, Editing 10/10 AMAZING!!! lol, i dont know what to say, this looks incredible! you have a good eye for tack and stuff and a lot of talent! Cant wait to see more!! :heart_eyes:

Wow, thank you for this high score hahaha with this words I'm sure I'll continue updating my SB :flushed: :flushed:

• alt text

[ September/2]

alt text

Some old black background photos...

->
    alt text <
    alt text

''Some memories from 2015, two young P.R.E.,'

When this two pics where taken, this two were only 4 y.o. At that moment, they were competing in a morphologic championship. Annie hired a professional photographer to make a special report during that weekend.

Since we came back, we are too busy updating all the archives about the stud, training the horses and organizing the next breeding season. Due to this, we barely have time to take new photos, althoug we have some new horses waiting for been introduced.

• Throwback :heart:
    Can't wait to see the new pons introduced :blush:

• [ September/28]

alt text

Fogoso V has a new Title !!

''An Athletic Freack Analusian???'

It's a bit crazy think about it, but our Andalusian stallion YI Fogoso V del Impío climb the Eventing ranking and now he is an Athletic Freack (III), with a total 104 points!!

This month I'm not having as too much time as I want to update my scrapbook and eddit some pics... so that's a quick result :face_palm_tone1: Probably, October bring some more free times to me (I hope...).

• Baroques gotta be my favourites :heart_eyes: he is stunning, congrats on the new title!

• oooh I Like Fogoso!
    Congratultions with the new title! Good job :D

• Congrats! What a beautiful gentleman :heart:

• Fogoso!!! is my favourite stallion of you :heart_eyes: congratulations for the new title!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.