❖ La Escanda ❖ | Oct. 03 - October Preparatives (Big Update) | Comments welcome

• That picture is so beautiful <3

• @Luna-Smit said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

Gorgeous! :heart:

@Alba-Moran said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

Greco is amazing :)

@Jill-Reyes said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

Stunning! The landscape and the view in the background are just superb. :heart: Greco is also really handsome.

@Ian-Salvatore said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

Amaziiing

@Anna-Foster said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

Oh my, that really is breathtaking!

@Samantha-Jadirea said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 09 - The Best Views | Comments welcome:

That picture is so beautiful <3

Thank you soo much for your words, it was a huge edit :cold_sweat: but I'm in love with the result too :heart_exclamation:

• alt text

[ August/12 ]

alt text

Mares Tour!: RDEC Escalera II

''RDEC Escalera II''

For the next months I want to introduce you, one by one at least, all our pretty Andalusian mares. Some of them are old acquaintances while other are newcomers!
    To get started, I think it can be right to update the profile pic of the ''oldest'' mare we have since I started here, RDEC Escalera II. She's a beauty 13 y.o. girl from the mythical Rondador III De la Campana and RDEC Carisma V, and actually is really close to get her 4th Title in Dressage and Halter.

She's truthly sweet and after her ''because of time'' update I fall in love with her again (just that coat...:heartbeat: ).

• Ah, such nice lines in this mare!

• That is just so BEAUTIFULLY drawn hair! :O :heart_eyes: :scream: <3

• What a mare! and your mane look so realistic! <3

• She is truly gorgeous, I can definitely see where my Carioca girl got her beauty from. Your editing skills are also goals :two_hearts:

• Look at that beautiful mare!! <3

• @Vera-Alvarez said:

I became speechless with the vews of the great Alhambra, a beautiful antique palace builded during the Nazarí Dinasty betwen the XIII and XV century.

As have I! What an unspeakably beautiful image you've made! I'm particularly impressed by the painting work you've done on the tack and Greco's mane and tail. Also, the grass! It gives the picture such a lush, summery feeling... brings me back a few memories. :heart: I also love how unique your pictures are within this particular community. There aren't many people brave enough to tackle baroque horses (myself included :laughing: ) so we miss out on seeing much of them, but I do so love to look at these fairytale horses and see something a bit different. Please keep delighting us with your beautiful work. :slight_smile:

• Thank you soo much everybody for alli your comments! :heart:

@Ariadne-Waters said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Sep. 20 - Mares Tour II: Icónica de Duarte | Comments welcome:

@Vera-Alvarez said:

I became speechless with the vews of the great Alhambra, a beautiful antique palace builded during the Nazarí Dinasty betwen the XIII and XV century.

As have I! What an unspeakably beautiful image you've made! I'm particularly impressed by the painting work you've done on the tack and Greco's mane and tail. Also, the grass! It gives the picture such a lush, summery feeling... brings me back a few memories. :heart: I also love how unique your pictures are within this particular community. There aren't many people brave enough to tackle baroque horses (myself included :laughing: ) so we miss out on seeing much of them, but I do so love to look at these fairytale horses and see something a bit different. Please keep delighting us with your beautiful work. :slight_smile:

Ariadne, I don't have enough words to be sufficient expressive and expain myself how gratefull and encouraging is your message. Thank you soo much, I'm really happy knowing your feelings :heartbeat:

alt text

[ September/20 ]

alt text

Mares Tour II: Icónica de Duarte

''Icónica de Duarte''

After a little hiatus I would like to continue introducing our mares. This time is the turn of one of the littlest girls we got during this last year, Icónica de Duarte. She's a really sweet bay Andalusian mare breeded by @Irene-Duarte and is competing in Dressage (L'etoile) and Halter (Premium).

PD: HAPPY INTERNTATIONAL HORSE DAY for all the horse lovers :heart_decoration:

• AAAYYYY!!! My little girl!! I am very happy to hear that you are doing great with her! <3

Happy international horse day for you too!!

• Wow, I can see why her name is Icónica. Look at that thick neck :heart_eyes:

• @Irene-Duarte said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Sep. 20 - Mares Tour II: Icónica de Duarte | Comments welcome:

AAAYYYY!!! My little girl!! I am very happy to hear that you are doing great with her! <3

Happy international horse day for you too!!

@Irene-Duarte she's a really good competitor! The best between my two Duarte's girls. I hope to update a post about Gélida soon too. :slight_smile:

@Aurora-Bianchi said in ❖ La Escanda ❖ | Sep. 20 - Mares Tour II: Icónica de Duarte | Comments welcome:

Wow, I can see why her name is Icónica. Look at that thick neck :heart_eyes:

@Aurora-Bianchi I'm totally agree with you Aurora! :smile:

• What a gorgeous mare! I love her trot, it looks so smooth and floaty!

• @Marquis-Moulin I think the same!! Thank youu!!

alt text

[ September/26 ]

alt text

Random Edit

''Moments in the afternoon''

Just a little random speed edit with YE Nevada VIII as protagonist. This weeks we're having an awfull weather on the stud with a lot of cold and rain (autum things I supose) but it doesn't mean less work for us. Yesterday we finish building the circular yard and the walker so here's Nevada premiering one of them.

• I love your new round yard! It looks like Nevada is enjoying it too :)

• Considering how much I like double creams, no doubts Nevada is simply stunning. I love your edits, Vera, as well as your horses :two_hearts:

• Usually I'm not great fan of creams but I like the small tasks on this coat :D

• @Fernanda-Luchetta Thank you soo much Fernanda!! You know, for you there will always be the possibility of giving a playmate to the beautiful Carioca :smirk:
    @Shagaia-Nedja-ri I didn't used to be too until my cremello stallion Garabato arrived home. Then I couldn't stop with new creamys!!

alt text

[ September/28]

alt text

Grey Turns White

''YI Fogoso V del Impío''

All of us know what happens to grey horses with the years but Fogoso V has become almost white during this one. I supose it could be due to his age but if he continues on this rythm maybe he's going to turn completely white for Chrismast! (maybe he wants a new snow outfit for the festivity?? :snowflake: ).

NOTE : During this weekend I'm having more free time so I decide to do some ''good'' edits. As almost the rest of my horses, Fogoso needed a new profile pic. Also, if you're a dapple lover, for this coming days I have prepared a lot of ''dapple grey'' surprises.

• What a handsome grey! As a BIG dapple lover i can't wait for surprises hahah :D

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.