❖ La Escanda ❖ | Oct. 03 - October Preparatives (Big Update) | Comments welcome

• Holy! You really have some talents! I really love this album! :heart_eyes:

• @Gina-Jolie-Richards said in ❖ Yeguada La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 11 - Starting the training:

Holy! You really have some talents! I really love this album! :heart_eyes:

Thank you soo much Gina!! :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

• Woah, the editing is so flawless and so so realistic! Great work, can't wait to see more :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

• Wow, wow, WOW! Yes! The result is stunning, who wouldn't love it?

• Banned

Facilities 10/10, Horse 10/10, Editing 10/10 AMAZING!!! lol, i dont know what to say, this looks incredible! you have a good eye for tack and stuff and a lot of talent! Cant wait to see more!! :heart_eyes:

• your editings are stunning, love them!

• @Annalena-Voigt @Lidija-Rotherford @Jade-Nguyen Thank you for you nice comments!! It make me want to continue improving myself.

@Hilda-Wilson said in ❖ Yeguada La Escanda ❖ | Aug. 11 - Starting the training:

Facilities 10/10, Horse 10/10, Editing 10/10 AMAZING!!! lol, i dont know what to say, this looks incredible! you have a good eye for tack and stuff and a lot of talent! Cant wait to see more!! :heart_eyes:

Wow, thank you for this high score hahaha with this words I'm sure I'll continue updating my SB :flushed: :flushed:

• alt text

[ September/2]

alt text

Some old black background photos...

->
    alt text <
    alt text

''Some memories from 2015, two young P.R.E.,'

When this two pics where taken, this two were only 4 y.o. At that moment, they were competing in a morphologic championship. Annie hired a professional photographer to make a special report during that weekend.

Since we came back, we are too busy updating all the archives about the stud, training the horses and organizing the next breeding season. Due to this, we barely have time to take new photos, althoug we have some new horses waiting for been introduced.

• Throwback :heart:
    Can't wait to see the new pons introduced :blush:

• [ September/28]

alt text

Fogoso V has a new Title !!

''An Athletic Freack Analusian???'

It's a bit crazy think about it, but our Andalusian stallion YI Fogoso V del Impío climb the Eventing ranking and now he is an Athletic Freack (III), with a total 104 points!!

This month I'm not having as too much time as I want to update my scrapbook and eddit some pics... so that's a quick result :face_palm_tone1: Probably, October bring some more free times to me (I hope...).

• Baroques gotta be my favourites :heart_eyes: he is stunning, congrats on the new title!

• oooh I Like Fogoso!
    Congratultions with the new title! Good job :D

• Congrats! What a beautiful gentleman :heart:

• Fogoso!!! is my favourite stallion of you :heart_eyes: congratulations for the new title!

• I really love Fogoso, he is so beautiful :heart_eyes: Congratulations for the new title!!

• alt text

[ October/03]

alt text

Taking a breath

''Relax time...''

Our cremello PRE stallion YI Garabatodel Impío loves take a breath in the paddock after the trainings every evening. He's one of our foundation boys, since the begining of the stud. With his 8 years old, he's starting a new secondary discipline, Classical Dressage,( instead of Driving).

• alt text

[ October / 08]

alt text

Debuting on the new indoor arena

''It's finally finish!!''

''It's really finish?? I can't belive it!!'' said Lucía this morning when Joserra came to the interim student house wht the good new. After a whole year waiting for this, the workers removed the scaffoldings and plataforms that they have been using there. For the first time the classes and training would be indoors.

The function of this new arena will be receive the horse shows and the competitions. For this reason, the place count with a several number of stands and a huge arena space, where all the action will arise. A crystal roof will ensure the use of the woderful light we have troughout the year in Spain.

As could not be otherwise, as soon as the arena was free, began the trainigs. Classical Dressage has conditioned the shape of the new enclosure above any other discipline. For this reason, the first classes should be about it.
    We take a beautiful pic of Aventurero XII De la Campana doing one of his first caprioles. He takes the art on his blood.

alt text

Now we only have to wait the decoration objects that we have ordered to finally putting this place nice :heart_decoration:

• That edit is marvellous :heart_eyes:

• @Annalena-Voigt Thank you!!! :heart:

• Phew, finally complete! I hope your team will enjoy it!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.