Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.

• Administrators

@Alexa-la-Coupe Your name is now showing up as "Alexa la Coupe" on the mainsite for me:
    alt text
    alt text

I tried it myself (turning my main site name into Nikki Ca Lvaria) to see if it was a matter of characters, and it seems that what happens is that it will still show as "Calvaria" in the edit field even though it shows as "Ca lvaria" on the actual profile.

alt text
    alt text

So it does accept spaces in the last name, it will just be a tad weird about it (like most things on our poor mainsite :stuck_out_tongue: )

• 😱

ive changed it multiple times in the past, including just now, and still it shows up as laCoupe on my page. but that’s great, thanks for letting me know!

• hi everyone,

I made a name change request, saying: passing from nina ricchi to llike ahlmann, I wanted to put Luke and not like, I also read this https://forum.equus.community/topic/4178/main-site-account-clearout-read-me

I would like to know when my name will be changed, in luke ahlmann ? and when could I edit it on my main site ?

• will you notice us when the great purge starts? :see_no_evil:

• Administrators

@Xi-Li said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

will you notice us when the great purge starts? :see_no_evil:

Probably not? It's going to be hard enough just to find time to do it without making it public and handling everyone's questions.

@Like-Ahlmann said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

hi everyone,

I made a name change request, saying: passing from nina ricchi to llike ahlmann, I wanted to put Luke and not like, I also read this https://forum.equus.community/topic/4178/main-site-account-clearout-read-me

I would like to know when my name will be changed, in luke ahlmann ? and when could I edit it on my main site ?

No more name changes will be completed until after the main site is cleared. Please make sure your main site name matches 'Like Ahlmann'. After this is completed, name changes will be made.

• With this purge, this will take care of duplicate accounts.... what about if at one point we sent $ to one of those duplicate accounts, which then became inactive... will the bank transactions just sit there or will they disappear with no change to our actual account or will the transaction disappear along with the funds from the transaction ie, will they be deducted from our account?

For instance, I have two "pending" transactions, one for $8,000 that is going to an account that will be purged and one transaction for $10,000 that is going to a duplicate account that has no cooresponding forum account. Will I be losing $18,000 or will the transactions just cancel out?

• @Elsie-Spectre said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

@Xi-Li said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

will you notice us when the great purge starts? :see_no_evil:

Probably not? It's going to be hard enough just to find time to do it without making it public and handling everyone's questions.

@Like-Ahlmann said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

hi everyone,

No more name changes will be completed until after the main site is cleared. Please make sure your main site name matches 'Like Ahlmann'. After this is completed, name changes will be made.

the name of my main site matches the name
    https://equus.community/profile.php?id=607

• I don't know if this is a problem but when i log in i have a different username to log in (like when you enter your username and password), but my account says Elaine Rose at the top, is that a problem?

• Administrators

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

With this purge, this will take care of duplicate accounts.... what about if at one point we sent $ to one of those duplicate accounts, which then became inactive... will the bank transactions just sit there or will they disappear with no change to our actual account or will the transaction disappear along with the funds from the transaction ie, will they be deducted from our account?

For instance, I have two "pending" transactions, one for $8,000 that is going to an account that will be purged and one transaction for $10,000 that is going to a duplicate account that has no cooresponding forum account. Will I be losing $18,000 or will the transactions just cancel out?

I'm not sure what will happen to the transactions but your bank balance will not be affected.

@Elaine-Rose said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

I don't know if this is a problem but when i log in i have a different username to log in (like when you enter your username and password), but my account says Elaine Rose at the top, is that a problem?

Your login name doesn't matter - those are all kinds of nonsense. The display name - which is what you see when you look at your account - is what needs to match, and it sounds like yours does.

• @Elsie-Spectre said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

@Breanna-Fahnestock said in Main Site Account Clearout - READ ME.:

With this purge, this will take care of duplicate accounts.... what about if at one point we sent $ to one of those duplicate accounts, which then became inactive... will the bank transactions just sit there or will they disappear with no change to our actual account or will the transaction disappear along with the funds from the transaction ie, will they be deducted from our account?

I'm not sure what will happen to the transactions but your bank balance will not be affected.

They are still there, just with no destination listed XD I'm just happy they didn't get deducted haha!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.