Jasmine's BIY Studs || OPEN
Traditional Breeding Rules
- Fees will need to be sent before the breeding is to start, just to ensure fees are received at the end
- My stallions and mares files will not be provided for BIY breedings, so please do not ask for them
- Once slots fill up, said stallion is not for breeding until further notice.
- I cant reserve slots for people, so its a first in best dressed situation.
- There are two posts, one for each stables stallions and mares. Each stable carries a different prefix/suffix.
- Horses will come with custom markings (if Traditional)
- Horses will be sent with a mainsite (if Traditional).
- Please do not use the offsprings coat or conformation as a template for another horse.
- Do not alter major parts of the coat or conformation.
- Shine and detail markings, as well as mane and tail styles may be adjusted to your liking's.
- As this is a traditional breeding, our prefix and suffix (either 'S' or 'Holmgard's') must stay. Do not add your own.
- Please only apply if you plan to keep the horse active. Either whats the point of the breeding!
- If you wish to resell the offspring, please send me a message before you do so.
- Breedings should take no longer than 2 weeks to complete. If longer a message will be sent out beforehand allowing notice.
- We have the rights to refuse a breeding at any point in time.
- I will need a clear image of the mare being provided.
- If you would like to use a mare and a stallion of mine, add up their costs together and that will be the fee.
- You are responsible for creating the offspring, i will not be making the foals as this is a BIY option.
- My stallions will only be producing one foal per breeding slot. This means no twins.
- Since i wont be creating the offspring, please only use your prefix/suffix. Do not add any of mine
- There is no activity or show requirements, so use the offspring as you wish.
- Fees must be sent to me once the breeding has been approved.
- Please also make sure you have enough fees to continue with the breeding before you apply.
- You are welcome to use a mare and or a stallion of mine. Just tally the fees if you use both
Fees are calculated $100 for every point
If you would like to purchase a BIY breeding slot from one of our mares or stallions, please PM or DM me for a slot.
If you would like a traditional breeding (done by me) from one of our stallions or a pairing of one of our mares and stallions, please fill out the small form below and i will get back to you
Traditional breedings are currently unavailable
Name: Durango S
Breed: Dutch Warmblod
Discipline 1: Show Jumping - 126pts
Discipline 2: Dressage - 2pt
Other: Has 112pts in Eventing
Name: Backstreet Bay
Breed: American Warmblood
Discipline 1: Show Jumping - 20pts
Discipline 2: Dressage - 16pts
Other: Has 85pts in Eventing and 46pts in Ridden SHowing
Name: Pss Leggo
Discipline 1: Show Jumping - 16pts
Discipline 2: Dressage - 91pts
Other: Has 66pts in Eventing
Name: Bertone S
Discipline 1: Show Jumping - 10pts (+4)
Discipline 2: Dressage - 6pt
Other: Has 1pt in Eventing
Name: RW Drunk Dial
Breed: Dutch Warmblood
Discipline 1: Show Jumping - 22pts
Discipline 2: Dressage - 15pts (+4)
Breed: Arabian (SEA)
Discipline 1: Endurance - 197pts (+13)
Discipline 2: Ridden Showing - 1pt
Other: Has 196pts in TREC (over +4)
Name: Holmgard's Saragon
Breed: Arabian (SEA)
Discipline 1: Endurance - 139pts (9+)
Discipline 2: Ridden Sowing - 81pts (2+)
Name: Absolon CF
Discipline 1: Eventing - 16pts
Discipline 2: Show Hunters - 9pts
This post is deleted!
Come take a look at the horses we have for breeding this season, offering BIY breedings from our stallions
Decided to update this and put our stallions back up for BIY breeding!
Have a browse at our available stallions
Is Lethifret gonna offer a full +5 ridden showing bonus one day?
@Lidija-Rotherford he might quite possibly, yes