[CC][C:L10][RP PHASE ENDED] Dressage
Austin Grand Prix
09.06-09.08.2018 11:59 PM EST
Judged by Leah Harrington
- All entry fees must be paid in full to the CC DRESSAGE account on the main site for your entry to be processed.
- Please include the 'Show Name' in the Payment Memo.
- The system does not accept punctuation in payments at this time. If you put, for example, $50.00 when you send payment, you will be sending $5,000! Just type in $50 with no decimal places. Please pay once for your entire entry, not per horse!
- Payments must be made by the same member who entered the horse.
- Horses may not be cross-entered in different levels at the same show.
- Riders may compete up to two horses in each class.
- Horses must be registered with the appropriate discipline to be eligible to compete.
- Member can enter up to 5 horses per level with 50 horses total.
- If there are more than 14 participants in one class, it will be split. Classes with fewer than 10 participants will have phantom horses added to meet the minimum requirement.
- Go to the DRESSAGE Leaderboard to check your horse's current level. Horses may enter below their level but those entered above will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Error change requests/discipline declarations are not guaranteed to be completed by end of show, especially those submitted on its final day.
- Undeclared horses will be disqualified and entry fee confiscated.
- Duplicate entries will result in a DQ and will not be refunded. If the same horse is entered by multiple members, only first entry is taken into account and any following entries will be disqualified.
Classes & Fees
- INTRODUCTORY (1): $75 entry fee
- TRAINING (2): $150 entry fee
- FIRST LEVEL (3): $225 entry fee
- SECOND LEVEL (4): $300 entry fee
- THIRD LEVEL (5): $375 entry fee
- FOURTH LEVEL (6): $450 entry fee
- PRIX ST. GEORGES (7): $525 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE I (8): $600 entry fee
- INTERMEDIARE II (9): $675 entry fee
- GRAND PRIX (10): $750 entry fee
Questions, comments, and entry corrections should be posted as replies to this thread.
I made a booboo
5576 Havok Marley EP should be in Third Level (5).
Please scratch my entry for #23583 - AR Taskora / thank you.
Can you please change BRHS Solitare's ID to #30018? Thank you!
Please remove the space at the end of this horses name 25131 SOL Dançarino da Nuvem
Please, can you delete ID 24642 MSS Black Buster's entry? Wrong show.
My horse WVS Funkenmarie isn't showing up right she must have a space where she shouldn't, can you fix it?
She is WVS Funkenmarie and her ID is 14178
YIKES! Please Move RFE Infernocus R to Level 3.
Edit: Missed a few more
Please change Juno R to Rosewood's Juno
Please change Bellona R to ID 29495
21793 KPE Trivoli should be in level 8 please
Claire von Hohenfeld
Please change GVH Pandora s ID to 32748
@Michelle-Frohman It looks as though WVS Funkenmarie is retired. If she was retired in error, you'll need to complete a discipline change to unretire her.
@Andrea-Burdine I moved RFE Infernocus R to Level 3, but now you have too many entries in Level 3. Let me know how you want to address this before the show ends and I will take care of it.
@Leah-Harrington Just go ahead and delete his entry then! I thought I had everything worked out right but I guess not
@Andrea-Burdine I went ahead and moved him to Training (2) per our conversation on Slack
WPW Talos ID should be 26926. Can you please change it? Thank you!
Damn im too late
This phase will remain open for 14 days from the time of this post.
You can submit any photo, story or a combination photo and story, as long as the entry is original and has not previously been used.
Horses need to be entered in the randomized phase to qualify.
Horses that have been disqualified may enter and collect points.
A total of 5 horses per member can be entered in the Role Play phase.
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards.
Story entries must be at least 300 words long and related to the show or the entry will not be counted. Entries longer than 300 words will not receive extra achievement points.
Photos can be inspired by how your horse did in the competition portion of the show or you can do anything related to the show - e.g. arriving at the show, watching a class, etc.
One entry will award 2 points (photo or story).
If both a picture and story are submitted, 1 extra point is awarded for a possible total of 3 points per horse.
Each entry in the Roleplay Phase will award 20 Achievement Points ($1,000 prize money). For more information on Achievement Points please see The Achievement Points Guide
Entries must be submitted via the Roleplay Phase Entry Form to be counted and earn RP Rewards
Hilda Wilson Banned
Ocean Pearl's Amityville and Hilda Wilson in Training (2) placed First.
Honeybrook Vaishali, ridden by Dottie SudlowTraining Level - 4th place
Feodras NC, ridden by Rylie HellströmThird Level - 5th place