[ENDS 10/30] Embryo from UD Beverly

• Hey everyone,

so this is a rare and once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get your hands on an embryo from my mare UD Beverly. She underwent a prefix change, she was named PX Beverly up until recently.

UD Beverly is a 19yo Hanoverian mare sired by KS Mr Fanta Pants and is out of WW Drama Queen, which passed away during foaling of Beverly, if I recall correctly.

Bev is shown in 1.50m (Level 9) show jumping and CCI 2* (Level 8 ) eventing with enormuous success, bagging 457 points in jumping and 478pts in eventing, and currently totaling $95,645 in lifetime earnings. She is 65 points away from hitting the 1000 lifetime points mark, and will retire from sport then.

alt text

Bev is stabled at RFE and owned by one of our riders, Brant Koehler, who bought her as a young horse and bred her only once, to MSE Shakhid, to produce a (literally) superstar foal that is RFE/MSE Perrarus Eximius Stell.

Perrarus is a 12yo Russian Riding Horse stallion, just now reaching his prime, but already having 264pts in show jumping and 295pts in eventing, with $86,955 in lifetime earnings, and he is nowhere near done!

Beverly has good lineage, good exterior and a great mindset, a winning one. She has competed in 107 eventing events and won 12 of them, and was in 95 jumping events and won 12 of them as well. She has never been sick or lame, and neither was her colt.

alt text

alt text

alt text

She is available to breed via embryo transfer to the right buyer for a whopping price of $500,000. If you are interested please contact me, the price is set high but is slightly negotiable.

I am aware this is a big price and it might not attract interest, but I at least wanted to give someone the option, because I've been asked about breeding to her A LOT :heart_decoration:

PERRARUS getting 3rd place this March at Falsterbo Grand Prix I at 1.40m & getting 2nd place at ESEBA Harvest Moon Festival as a youngster back in 2015.

alt text

alt text

• I WISH!! She is so stunning!

• Very fancy mare! If only all those extra points allowed her to give bonuses for them : O

• @Amelia-Martin-Teagarden said in [ENDS 10/30] Embryo from UD Beverly:

Very fancy mare! If only all those extra points allowed her to give bonuses for them : O

I know right xD

Thanks @Neeve-Kalford !

• She is so gorgeous but I am too poor :monkey: such a shame :dizzy_face:

• @Claire-von-Hohenfeld said in [ENDS 10/30] Embryo from UD Beverly:

She is so gorgeous but I am too poor :monkey: such a shame :dizzy_face:

Haha I know xD I did say it's slightly negotiable yet no one even tried to send a counter offer xD Oh well!

• Well give me three more years :laughing: maybe I am gonna have the money by then!

• I WISH I had the money but I just bought a horse for a million dollars LMAO. jk but omg lidija PERFECT

• Oh well, now that's a stunnig girl! <3

• Thanks everyone!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.