Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 12.12.2019 | Lexus AF

• Congratulations to Brego on his title!! Isn't it exciting to watch your horses earn titles?! :two_hearts: Brego is lovely, he has such a soft looking face, he looks a bit like a teddy bear. :bear:
    Dagor Dalothra is such a lovely mare, she has such a sweet face, she looks awfully wise. (And look at that big blaze of her's :hugging:)
    Your facilites!! Wow it's beautiful, you did any amazing job constructing it, there's so many buildings. How many horses do you have? I love that biggest stable, it looks blue, on the far right, it's so elegant. :heart:
    Your new Konik foals are so sweet. The second one has the kindest eyes, I love her name it really suits her. Her dam is really lovely as well, her dark face is amazing. :blush:
    Oh! Oh!! Look at Vinrora! She's gorgeous :heart_eyes: She looks like a tough competitor, good luck with her in the future. :revolving_hearts: Also, we have something in common... I've had a few new horses appear in my stable as well. :laughing:
    I wanted to comment here to tell you how much I love your blog! It's so simple and sweet, and filled with lovely horses. I can't wait to see more updates from you. :heart:

• PR Committee

I never always get round to posting comments, but I adore how much you post pictures here and show off your horses. You really deserve a gold star for effort :star:
    I actually thought they were Fjords until I read Konik - can't say I've ever heard of the breed before but they look lovely! And the foals are so adorable :kissing:
    I'm quite a big fan of your warmbloods; especially your fancy coloured ones. I'm slightly in love with Vinrora, she looks so classy and elegant (and clean, well done to her groom!)

• REPLIES

@Samantha-Jadirea said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 22.09.2019 | Birkebei Vinrora:

She's pretty :)

Thanks! <3

@Zinnia-Arvi said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 22.09.2019 | Birkebei Vinrora:

Congratulations to Brego on his title!! Isn't it exciting to watch your horses earn titles?! :two_hearts: Brego is lovely, he has such a soft looking face, he looks a bit like a teddy bear. :bear:
    Dagor Dalothra is such a lovely mare, she has such a sweet face, she looks awfully wise. (And look at that big blaze of her's :hugging:)
    Your facilites!! Wow it's beautiful, you did any amazing job constructing it, there's so many buildings. How many horses do you have? I love that biggest stable, it looks blue, on the far right, it's so elegant. :heart:
    Your new Konik foals are so sweet. The second one has the kindest eyes, I love her name it really suits her. Her dam is really lovely as well, her dark face is amazing. :blush:
    Oh! Oh!! Look at Vinrora! She's gorgeous :heart_eyes: She looks like a tough competitor, good luck with her in the future. :revolving_hearts: Also, we have something in common... I've had a few new horses appear in my stable as well. :laughing:
    I wanted to comment here to tell you how much I love your blog! It's so simple and sweet, and filled with lovely horses. I can't wait to see more updates from you. :heart:

You're right about Brego! looks a bit like a teddy bear :thinking:
    Dalothra not only looks cute, but also behaves sweetly :sweat_smile:
    Thanks for nice words about my facilities. Currently I have 56 horses, if I didn't make a mistake in the calculations :laughing:
    Yees! They're sweet as honey haha! (((psst... Peonia will be for sale)))
    Thank you veeery much for the comment <3

@Callixta-Rosella said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 22.09.2019 | Birkebei Vinrora:

I never always get round to posting comments, but I adore how much you post pictures here and show off your horses. You really deserve a gold star for effort :star:
    I actually thought they were Fjords until I read Konik - can't say I've ever heard of the breed before but they look lovely! And the foals are so adorable :kissing:
    I'm quite a big fan of your warmbloods; especially your fancy coloured ones. I'm slightly in love with Vinrora, she looks so classy and elegant (and clean, well done to her groom!)

Maybe they are a bit like Fjords, especially when they don't have long manes :thinking: They look lovely and they're lovely! :two_hearts: Thank you! I wanted to create nice markings for Vinrora and I think I succeeded :sweat_smile: Our staff managed to clean Vinrora well, right. Fortunately, she likes water, so they had a great time :heartbeat:

• ABRC Mirdautas Vras
    alt text

• ABRC Kantaya and Maze
    alt text

Two weeks ago I started studying at the university and I had to acclimatize in this ... new life in a new place, hence my low activity, but I hope that I will systematize it. I wouldn't want to give up playing sims completely, especially since ABRC will be celebrating its 5th anniversary soon (which is a big feat for me XD ).
    And finally I have to start writing stories here to improve my English skills :sweat_smile:

• Amazing looking horses! :O

• @Eva-Evans said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 28.09.2019 | ABRC Mirdautas Vras:

Amazing looking horses! :O

Thanks! <3

• Especially the bay! :D :heart_eyes: t

• ABRC Voluspa and Bianca
    I already forgot how much I loved them! :scream:
    alt text

• Moondara Moorei and Rachel
    a wonderful horse we leased from @Veola-Loveless
    our staff can now develop their western riding skills!
    alt text
    we also leased Holmgard's Chiba and WWC Blue Rose, but they are still waiting for their pictures :sweat_smile:

• ABRC Magicae Ignis and Xian
    spring memories
    alt text
    an old photo that I took on April 19 this year. I have many photos that have not been edited to this day. I like to store such photos and I even have those made in May 2018! XD and I hope I edit them someday

• TBS Trafalgar and Abigail
    alt text

Wonderful stallion from @Zatanna-Westerlund :heart_exclamation:
    alt text

• Wow. Trafalgar looks just amazing to you :heart_eyes_cat: I wish him great success in his sports career!

• GRFS Lucky from @Anna-Winters
    Another new horse :sweat_smile:
    alt text

• aww cutie 💕
    i love the marking

• Soo cuuute!

• Isaac, Felix, Ophelie, Pankratz, Vivienne, Xian, Iris and Jenny
    Tomorrow is a special day for our team and horses, because November 9 is 5 years of ABRC!
    Unfortunately, the picture doesn't show most of the team (because we have over 50 ABRC members and even more horses!) ,
    but here are at least some of our riders :heart_exclamation:
    alt text

• I meant to comment on this earlier, but I never got around to it!
    Firstly, happy (belated) birthday to your lovely stable! This is so wonderful, five years!! I hope you had a grand celebration. :heart::balloon::revolving_hearts:
    Now, I just love your sims! I recognize.. Iris from the big pack of poses that you released. I can't believe you have sooo many sims!! Over 50 :scream: that's a lot!
    Your gorgeous new horses! I think Trafalgar is my favourite. :relieved: He has such a noble, classical face/head shape. And that stunning coat! Oh my. :two_hearts:
    The picture of Magicae Ignis and Xian is so so so lovely. It's a bit hard to explain as it's so calm but so exciting. The lighting gives it that peaceful serene feeling I think. But then the action of the horse and rider gives it that wonderful excitement. :sparkle: I adore how you added the detailing of the light with the tail. One part being illuminated by the soft sunlight, and the rest in the shade by not getting to face the warm sun. Not to mention how sweet this horse's face is. I love the face marking and the mischievous blue eye. :blue_heart:
    Oh gosh I've been meaning to comment about this photo set for awhile now; the one starring Voluspa and Bianca! I share your love for this pair! I mean just look at them together. :heart_eyes: First of all their names go so well together, I adore the name Voluspa. Secondly, their features match, and compliment one another so well. Thirdly, these three pictures are so beautiful. :cry: Look at them galloping so ravishingly. Bianca looks so pleased and Voluspa looks so serious and powerful. :heart: :crossed_swords:
    Going back up the pages some more, I'm amazed by this wonderful grey (mare?), Kantaya. :hugging: I love those contrasting grey's who have a dark, dark coat with a few dapples and then a light face with a very light mane and tail. And yes, you should write a few stories on here. Even if they are just a few sentences. I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job. :two_hearts:
    Anyways, congratulation's on 5 years of owning your wonderful stable! I look forward to seeing even more of your lovely photographs, horses, (stories :wink:) and sims. :heart: :heart:

• @Zinnia-Arvi said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 08.11.2019 | ABRC:

I meant to comment on this earlier, but I never got around to it!
    Firstly, happy (belated) birthday to your lovely stable! This is so wonderful, five years!! I hope you had a grand celebration. :heart::balloon::revolving_hearts:
    Now, I just love your sims! I recognize.. Iris from the big pack of poses that you released. I can't believe you have sooo many sims!! Over 50 :scream: that's a lot!

On this occasion, a small club competition was held in our stable. Initially the competition was to take place in the indoor arena, but the weather was so nice that we decided to set up a parkour on the outside square. After the competition the whole event moved to the hall, where a small treat was waiting. In the evening, as soon as the sun went down, a small party started. :sweat_smile: I know that I have a lot of sims, but with every new horse I want to make a new riderXD

Your gorgeous new horses! I think Trafalgar is my favourite. :relieved: He has such a noble, classical face/head shape. And that stunning coat! Oh my. :two_hearts:

About the new horses... These are not the first new horses and not the last ones I have to show XD

The picture of Magicae Ignis and Xian is so so so lovely. It's a bit hard to explain as it's so calm but so exciting. The lighting gives it that peaceful serene feeling I think. But then the action of the horse and rider gives it that wonderful excitement. :sparkle: I adore how you added the detailing of the light with the tail. One part being illuminated by the soft sunlight, and the rest in the shade by not getting to face the warm sun. Not to mention how sweet this horse's face is. I love the face marking and the mischievous blue eye. :blue_heart:

I love the face marking too! Ignis is not the only horse with such a marking and colorful eyes in our stable, there is also Outlaw Crusader :heart_eyes:

Oh gosh I've been meaning to comment about this photo set for awhile now; the one starring Voluspa and Bianca! I share your love for this pair! I mean just look at them together. :heart_eyes: First of all their names go so well together, I adore the name Voluspa. Secondly, their features match, and compliment one another so well. Thirdly, these three pictures are so beautiful. :cry: Look at them galloping so ravishingly. Bianca looks so pleased and Voluspa looks so serious and powerful. :heart: :crossed_swords:

For a long time Bianca and Voluspa were my beloved couple! Voluspa stole my heart, and because Bianca was the closest sims to me at the time, I decided to entrust her to her :heartbeat:

Going back up the pages some more, I'm amazed by this wonderful grey (mare?), Kantaya. :hugging: I love those contrasting grey's who have a dark, dark coat with a few dapples and then a light face with a very light mane and tail. And yes, you should write a few stories on here. Even if they are just a few sentences. I'm sure you'd do a wonderful job. :two_hearts:

I also love this contrast, although at first I had to get used to it a bit, because it didn't fit me somehow :thinking: And thank you for your kind words about the stories, I'll try to do the best job I can! :sunglasses:

Anyways, congratulation's on 5 years of owning your wonderful stable! I look forward to seeing even more of your lovely photographs, horses, (stories :wink:) and sims. :heart: :heart:

Thank you very much! :heart_exclamation:

• Pasio, Birka, Peonia, Lobelia and Primula
    This picture was taken by Lydia, who is currently taking care of Primula. Due to the fact that it started to rain heavily, she called a few people and took the horses back to the stable. Admittedly Konik horses didn't care if it was raining or not, but we didn't want them to be wet, especially since there was a forecast of frost at night.
    alt text

Outside it is getting colder and colder, so we are waiting impatiently for the snow!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.