Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 17.09.2019 | ABRC Paarthurnax

• Oohh wooow my godness, your facility are so amaziiiiiiing

• OMG this is wonderful! :heart_eyes:
    I always admire people who build such beauty in the Sims.

• 53 horses!? How on earth do you keep track of them all! I can hardly handle 4...

• @Ian-Salvatore said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 26.08.2019 | ABRC:

Oohh wooow my godness, your facility are so amaziiiiiiing

Thank you very much! <3

@Kat-Fiori said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 26.08.2019 | ABRC:

OMG this is wonderful! :heart_eyes:
    I always admire people who build such beauty in the Sims.

Thanks! <3 :sweat_smile:

@Ashton-Mills said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 26.08.2019 | ABRC:

53 horses!? How on earth do you keep track of them all! I can hardly handle 4...

On save I have only a few horses, the rest are in CAS. The same situation is with sims - I have 54 of them (but I don't use a few sims because I have to modify them slightly) :sweat_smile:

• Birkebei Dagor Dalothra and Felix
    Felix is our dressage rider, but unfortunately he hasn't had a horse to look after recently. Birkebei Celtian - his previous horse has been sold, and Felix had to wait for another dressage horse in our stable. He only trained occasionally with Birkebei Manuett when Yennefer could not come to the stable. However, this has changed recently, because Dagor Dalothra came to our stable. She is a 9yo dark chestnut rabicano KWPN mare.
    alt text

• ABRC Brego and Travis
    Our first horse with third title!
    (Athletic Freak, Eventing)
    alt text

• Love this big guy!! His face and coat is an absolute masterpiece! <3

• ^ seconded!

What a gorgeous, noble looking gentleman. I've fallen in love with that tiny pink snip so you better watch out, he might go missing :wink:

• i like your rider Felix <3

• I'm late as ever, but it makes me so happy that you're back!! I started writing this comment eons ((EONS)) ago and I feel guilty for only being able to leave little upvotes every time you post. Know that whenever you post, my heart goes :heartbeat:

I. Caradhras & Sigurdis, Valyria & Sophie
    Your everyday pictures are definitely an important part of your style, and they're always so lovely. Caradhras and Valyria's picture is no exception, of course. I love their different shades of chestnut, and the way their faces are shaded is especially cute. Your mane and tail editing is as pretty as ever, too :sparkles:

II. Belgian Warmbloods

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

A VERY GOOD POST.

You were very right about Peroroncino's dam having a pretty coat. And again with your chestnut coats: Valkyria is gorgeous and the way you shaded her face and back is perfection. She looks buttery smooth and her highlights are in all the right places. :ok_hand: Mandragora and Magicae have always been some of my favorites from you, and it's lovely to see them too. I don't think I've seen Cordovega before; is she new? I really like her light bay coat and long thigh-high socks. What a fashion icon. :nail_care:

III. Mirdautas & Josh, Pleasure & Shora, and Foals
    Of course, with the everyday feeling of your picture comes the familiarity of all the people and happenings at ABRC, and I love that! Your horses are beautiful (PLEASURE BLESSING IS ADORABLE), but I also really really love seeing all the faces of my favorite riders and staff around (and meeting new ones)!

The foals are so cute and it’s ruining my life. Braggir is very, very precious and I love the way his marking reminds be of flying birds silhouetted against a sunset. I will be heavily watching him in his new home.

IV. Dressage

Chupalino is so precious!!

Vorgar is also very precious!! He’s another one of my favorites and I love the way he looks in dressage tack. I remember one of your dressage entries with him from winter where he looked very dashing. Also his floppy ears! I adore him. :kiss:

Valyria and Manuett’s pictures are also so lovely. Valyria’s cute pinned ears and the quiet moment in Manuett’s paddock are very precious. :sparkles:

V. Pride Parade

I loved your entry so much :cry: :heartpulse: It’s not just “slap a rainbow pattern on the halter and call it a day;” Abigail’s smile is so comforting and the whole picture makes me very happy. (Also Cordo’s ears!!!!! Adorable.)

VI. Gundrun & Outlaw, Caradhras & Sigurdis, and Runa & Ricon

I swear, your people’s smiles just get me every time. Gundrun is gorgeous (as is Outlaw's perfect forelock), Sigurdis looks like she’s having such a grand time on Caradhras, and Runa and Ricon look adorable. And I know I’ve said it but I’ll say it again: I love!! your chestnut coats!! The subtleties in Ricon’s shading and his cute face have me weeping.

VII. Facilities
    If you can’t tell, I am running out of words to express my love for your stuff. (Lovely, adorable, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, wonderful; I seriously can't think of much more than that.) :pensive: :sparkling_heart:

The yellow barn is so pretty! I love the skylights and the color palette. The layout is also so cute; I’d love to go and ride there sometime. I also adore the blue barn and its color palette and layout and the way it’s shaded by the evergreens and just!! Everything.

VIII. Cordovega & Abigail, Ihsan, Argantoom & Enika, Dagor & Felix, Brego & Travis
    I remember stumbling upon your blog so long ago. I came for the cute horses and magnificent (magnificent) use of vibrant blues and greens, and I stayed for the wonderful riders and the homey feeling that I adore. This most recent collection of posts has exactly all of that: cute horses, masterful use of vibrant cool colors, smiley riders, and the familiar feeling of it all. Vega’s picture is framed so nicely, Ihsan looks lovely surrounded in all that green, and Argantoom is lovely! (Also, I really love whatever you and Martha have going on between your stables; it’s great.) Celtian is so pretty :cry: :sparkling_heart: She and Felix look great. Same goes for Brego!! His head shape is very lovely and I love his marking and shading. (Also the green barn in the background looks so lovely in the corner there.) :sparkles:

Words cannot express how much I adore this blog, really. :sob: :blue_heart: :leaves:

• I do hate commenting afterAlexa because like. How can I top that?! But your pictures are lovely! The mountain setting is so photogenic and peaceful and I will live there, please and thank you. Dagor Dolthra is gorgeous (as is your forelock!), and Brego has the sweet face - that tiny snip! :heart_eyes_cat: Congratulations on his third title! :sparkles:

• REPLIES

@Catriona-O'connolly said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 02.09.2019 | ABRC Brego:

Love this big guy!! His face and coat is an absolute masterpiece! <3

Thanks! I made his coat based on Brego from Lord of the Rings. I think he came out a little too bright, but he has something that my other horses don't have :sweat_smile:

@Eowyn-Vance said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 02.09.2019 | ABRC Brego:

^ seconded!

What a gorgeous, noble looking gentleman. I've fallen in love with that tiny pink snip so you better watch out, he might go missing :wink:

Oh no! I need to mount the camera in his stall! :scream:

@Ian-Salvatore said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 02.09.2019 | ABRC Brego:

i like your rider Felix <3

Thank you! I tried to make it a bit different from the rest of my sims, but I think it's similar to them anyway XD

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 02.09.2019 | ABRC Brego:

I'm late as ever, but it makes me so happy that you're back!! I started writing this comment eons ((EONS)) ago and I feel guilty for only being able to leave little upvotes every time you post. Know that whenever you post, my heart goes :heartbeat:

I. Caradhras & Sigurdis, Valyria & Sophie
    Your everyday pictures are definitely an important part of your style, and they're always so lovely. Caradhras and Valyria's picture is no exception, of course. I love their different shades of chestnut, and the way their faces are shaded is especially cute. Your mane and tail editing is as pretty as ever, too :sparkles:

I like taking everyday pictures very much, that's why there are so many of them here. I have a lot of ideas for them and every time I start the game, I create new poses (that's why I have so many of them). Maybe someday it will happen that along with such pictures there will also be short stories, because I used to do it and I miss it :sweat:

II. Belgian Warmbloods

!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

A VERY GOOD POST.

You were very right about Peroroncino's dam having a pretty coat. And again with your chestnut coats: Valkyria is gorgeous and the way you shaded her face and back is perfection. She looks buttery smooth and her highlights are in all the right places. :ok_hand: Mandragora and Magicae have always been some of my favorites from you, and it's lovely to see them too. I don't think I've seen Cordovega before; is she new? I really like her light bay coat and long thigh-high socks. What a fashion icon. :nail_care:

Peroroncino's dam was my favorite mare for a long time ... She is still my favorite, but she is not the only one, because every new horse I create becomes my favorite. Weird. And tiring XD Yeees, Cordovega is new, as is Kantaya. since this post more new horses have appeared in the stable ... And I don't deny that there will be more of them. somebody stop me. please. help.

III. Mirdautas & Josh, Pleasure & Shora, and Foals
    Of course, with the everyday feeling of your picture comes the familiarity of all the people and happenings at ABRC, and I love that! Your horses are beautiful (PLEASURE BLESSING IS ADORABLE), but I also really really love seeing all the faces of my favorite riders and staff around (and meeting new ones)!

The foals are so cute and it’s ruining my life. Braggir is very, very precious and I love the way his marking reminds be of flying birds silhouetted against a sunset. I will be heavily watching him in his new home.

To be honest, it's probably not all I have when it comes to everyday photos. I noticed that most of them come from ordinary training ... WHERE IS PREPARING FOR RIDINGING? Feeding and other stable tasks? I have to change it! (once I wanted to take photos from the life of my riders and I took a few, but I quickly gave up)

IV. Dressage

Chupalino is so precious!!

Vorgar is also very precious!! He’s another one of my favorites and I love the way he looks in dressage tack. I remember one of your dressage entries with him from winter where he looked very dashing. Also his floppy ears! I adore him. :kiss:

Valyria and Manuett’s pictures are also so lovely. Valyria’s cute pinned ears and the quiet moment in Manuett’s paddock are very precious. :sparkles:

Vorgar probably inherited a good look in dressage tack from his dam (Valyria) :sweat_smile:

V. Pride Parade

I loved your entry so much :cry: :heartpulse: It’s not just “slap a rainbow pattern on the halter and call it a day;” Abigail’s smile is so comforting and the whole picture makes me very happy. (Also Cordo’s ears!!!!! Adorable.)

Thank you! <3 I had many other plans for this photo, but I decided on this option and I'm glad you like it :heartbeat:

VI. Gundrun & Outlaw, Caradhras & Sigurdis, and Runa & Ricon

I swear, your people’s smiles just get me every time. Gundrun is gorgeous (as is Outlaw's perfect forelock), Sigurdis looks like she’s having such a grand time on Caradhras, and Runa and Ricon look adorable. And I know I’ve said it but I’ll say it again: I love!! your chestnut coats!! The subtleties in Ricon’s shading and his cute face have me weeping.

I have to take more photos with smiling sims! haha! :smile: Often when I make such smiling poses, I smile to myself in front of the monitor XD On the subject of chestnut coats - I learned to create them and now only chestnuts in my head, or bay in similar light shades.

VII. Facilities
    If you can’t tell, I am running out of words to express my love for your stuff. (Lovely, adorable, cute, gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, wonderful; I seriously can't think of much more than that.) :pensive: :sparkling_heart:

The yellow barn is so pretty! I love the skylights and the color palette. The layout is also so cute; I’d love to go and ride there sometime. I also adore the blue barn and its color palette and layout and the way it’s shaded by the evergreens and just!! Everything.

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :heartpulse: I'm sad when I look at these stables and I can't use them because they just don't fit into my main stable :disappointed: I was thinking about sharing them, but I'm afraid there might be problems with CC :frowning2:

VIII. Cordovega & Abigail, Ihsan, Argantoom & Enika, Dagor & Felix, Brego & Travis
    I remember stumbling upon your blog so long ago. I came for the cute horses and magnificent (magnificent) use of vibrant blues and greens, and I stayed for the wonderful riders and the homey feeling that I adore. This most recent collection of posts has exactly all of that: cute horses, masterful use of vibrant cool colors, smiley riders, and the familiar feeling of it all. Vega’s picture is framed so nicely, Ihsan looks lovely surrounded in all that green, and Argantoom is lovely! (Also, I really love whatever you and Martha have going on between your stables; it’s great.) Celtian is so pretty :cry: :sparkling_heart: She and Felix look great. Same goes for Brego!! His head shape is very lovely and I love his marking and shading. (Also the green barn in the background looks so lovely in the corner there.) :sparkles:

Thank you veeeeery much for this words! :heartbeat: I'm not going to change anything, so I hope my next posts will contain everything you mentioned!

Words cannot express how much I adore this blog, really. :sob: :blue_heart: :leaves:

I don't know words to describe how wonderful I feel when reading your comment! :heart_exclamation: And this is not the fault of my frequent forgetting of English vocabulary X D

@Erin-Ward said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre | 02.09.2019 | ABRC Brego:

I do hate commenting afterAlexa because like. How can I top that?! But your pictures are lovely! The mountain setting is so photogenic and peaceful and I will live there, please and thank you. Dagor Dolthra is gorgeous (as is your forelock!), and Brego has the sweet face - that tiny snip! :heart_eyes_cat: Congratulations on his third title! :sparkles:

Thank you! <3 All comments are welcome and just as satisfying! It doesn't matter if they are short or long (but I think I would feel the same as you, if I would comment on something right after Alexa's comments).

• ABRC Paarthurnax and Bianca
    alt text

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.