Ardent Baldr Riding Centre

• So pretty, looks like the perfect weather to ride in. And Cruz is beautiful!

• Oh my god Cruz, I do not realize the chance to have such a stallion, I can not wait to see you in competition <3 <3
    they seem to get along well together, Cruz needs a regular rider ;)

• ABRC Graguni & Jasper
    alt text

• beautiful amazing editing really it's wwooow :)

• Ah so nice to see you got Cruz! :D

• Everything about this album is beautiful! You're an amazing artist, and very creative. <3

• OMG your horses look so pretty ❤️😍

• Xian
    alt text
    thank you for all of the good words about my photos, edit, etc. <3

• Oh hi sweety !!!! she is cute.. really really beautiful

• ABRC Alduin Mahlaan
    Winter is coming!
    alt text

• oh god a love this ambiance

• Love this !!! The fog on the ground and the gloomy lighting looks so cold :snowflake: better give him a extra :carrot:

• I love the mood in this picture, so frosty :snowflake: Great edit! :heart:

• it's. it's been way too long.

between now and the last time i commented, i assure you i've been fawning over your pictures :sparkling_heart:

(it's apparently been two months since i've commented)

(whoops)

1. peroroncino! he's become a favorite of mine; i love the regalness of his head--his nose is the perfect shape--and the greyish tones on his coat are absolutely beautiful. i love him :carrot: :heartbeat:
    2. ESKEL. who is this fine chonk, why don't i see him around more often, AND HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTED. the shading on his neck and head is just impeccable. he looks like the sweetest horse and a pleasure to ride :sparkles:
    3. peroroncino again! i love seeing him around--i adore him to death (if you couldnt tell already). plus, the colors of your game are gorgeous.
    4. the picture with the gnome horse!! is!! so!! cute!! it seems like something i'd do while bored in-game, but wow. you really elevate the idea with your beautiful editing and photography skills. i love everything about this picture :horse:
    5. *inhales*

XIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN

um, yes. THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. I ADORE HER. (and all your sims, really.) also, again, your game's colors are really on point and you've nailed the aesthetic :ok_hand: :sweat_drops:

1. alduin is so pretty!! i'm not usually a sucker for tobianos but you make me incredibly jealous. i also can't help but notice how beautifully the redwood trunks bring out his coat, and how the fog complements his paint-dipped half so nicely. everything here is just amazing :sparkling_heart:

you seriously never fail to put me in awe of your work. i love it :two_hearts: :snowflake: :blue_heart: :snowman2:

• @Luke-Alhmann said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre:

oh god a love this ambiance

I tried to make the atmosphere look its best! :sweat_smile:

@Nicole-Löffler said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre:

Love this !!! The fog on the ground and the gloomy lighting looks so cold :snowflake: better give him a extra :carrot:

Of course, he has already got a extra :carrot: !

@Annalena-Voigt said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre:

I love the mood in this picture, so frosty :snowflake: Great edit! :heart:

Thank you! <3

@Alexa-la-Coupe said in Ardent Baldr Riding Centre:

it's. it's been way too long.

between now and the last time i commented, i assure you i've been fawning over your pictures :sparkling_heart:

(it's apparently been two months since i've commented)

(whoops)

1. peroroncino! he's become a favorite of mine; i love the regalness of his head--his nose is the perfect shape--and the greyish tones on his coat are absolutely beautiful. i love him :carrot: :heartbeat:
    2. ESKEL. who is this fine chonk, why don't i see him around more often, AND HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTED. the shading on his neck and head is just impeccable. he looks like the sweetest horse and a pleasure to ride :sparkles:
    3. peroroncino again! i love seeing him around--i adore him to death (if you couldnt tell already). plus, the colors of your game are gorgeous.
    4. the picture with the gnome horse!! is!! so!! cute!! it seems like something i'd do while bored in-game, but wow. you really elevate the idea with your beautiful editing and photography skills. i love everything about this picture :horse:
    5. *inhales*

XIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN

um, yes. THANK YOU FOR THIS POST. I ADORE HER. (and all your sims, really.) also, again, your game's colors are really on point and you've nailed the aesthetic :ok_hand: :sweat_drops:

1. alduin is so pretty!! i'm not usually a sucker for tobianos but you make me incredibly jealous. i also can't help but notice how beautifully the redwood trunks bring out his coat, and how the fog complements his paint-dipped half so nicely. everything here is just amazing :sparkling_heart:

you seriously never fail to put me in awe of your work. i love it :two_hearts: :snowflake: :blue_heart: :snowman2:

1. I'm glad that Peroroncino has a really great fan! When I was creating him I changed his coat several times. At the beginning he was so usual and then I decided "he must have something special!" and :tada: ! I made it!
    2. I have 70 horses! It's very hard for me to photograph and edit them all :\ But I'm trying!
      I have painted things since I remember and these skills have helped me. Now I have been editing a lot for 4 years and I can see the results.
    3. I'm surprised myself that my game has such good colors! :sweat_smile:
    4. At first I thought I would use a teddy bear, but when I saw the gnome, ohh! I decided it would be a better idea.
    5. Oh my... Thank you so so much! I always try to create interesting or/and pretty sims XD
    6. I have noticed lately the fog does wonders XD because we have autumn / winter, I use the fog as much as possible
      These are really nice words, thank you once again! <3

I would like to write something more, but I have a language blockade. This is very stupid because I'm afraid to write, I'm afraid I'll make a mistake… :disappointed_relieved:

• ABRC Skaldnir
    5yo Icelandic Stallion
    alt text
    I don't want new horses, but this thought is stronger than me

• oohhh beautiful <3 really amazing love that horse

• What a cutie :heart:

• Competition Committee

So.......sorry not sorry for the upvote spam I just gave you XD But I just love your pics that much and have been away from this album for far too long.
    Holy heck I love your editing and picture style, everything looks so real and warm (except those winter pics.....brrr.....!) Can't wait to see more!

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.