Luna's Tickets ♡

• Administrators

2400 achievement points exchanged for $120,000

Please remember to hide the rows of achievements you have already claimed before recording new ones :)

• @Julianna-Croft said in Luna's Tickets ♡:

2400 achievement points exchanged for $120,000

Please remember to hide the rows of achievements you have already claimed before recording new ones :)

Achievement points for dummies Luna; is there any official way how I should hide the claimed points (I'm not any wizard with Google sheets)? Like in my situation, I claimed 2400 points from ForumTransfer2017 Ticket Mover alone, how should I mark that when I still have 71 points (I have 2471 points in total) to be claimed from there? Plus I currently have 243 points that I could claim, can I claim all at once or should I always claim only 200 at the time? If I claim only 200 points (43 would be left), may I decide myself which points I actually used when I hide the claimed points? I hope this makes some sense :)

• Administrators

@Luna-Andrews It's recommended that you turn in your achievement points in increments of 200 at a time, it just makes it easier on us when you send your reward. It doesn't have to be strict at 200; you could claim them in at 400, 600, etc.

You are more than welcome to send in a trade in request for the 200, and then as you said, decide for yourself which points you actually used when you go to hide the claimed ones. :) All you would do is highlight the rows that you are going to hide, right click, and select "Hide Rows". Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on Slack if you need some more help.

• @Julianna-Croft Thank you so much for your help! I sent a new form to cash in those 200 points of which 71 comes from ForumTransfer2017 Ticket Mover. When this claiming is done, I will hide that and the new events worth the rest 129 points. I hope this is ok, the old tracker is such a huge business so I'd rather remove it on whole than start hiding away rows from there :)

• Administrators

@Luna-Andrews That works! :)

• Administrators

200 achievement points exchanged for $10,000

Sorry it took so long - you should be all squared away now. :)

• Administrators

200 achievement points exchanged for $10,000

• Administrators

800 achievement points exchanged for $40,000

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.