Jasmine’s Chaotic Blog | TREC & Endy |010/01

• I adore your album it is wonderful! The way you took those photos of Cody playing up with Sebastian is awesome! Your photography skills are perfect as is your editing, I love your sim she is so pretty, I love your facilities they are so cute and your horses are fantastic! I particularly adore Holmgard's Saragon he's such a handsome lad :heart_eyes: I love those pics of him with the poppies <3 <3 <3

• @Alex-Richards said in Charlie's Chaotic Blog | It's A New Year |08/01:

I love Tijah, she’s a lovely shade! Nice that you are showing them off in such a varied discipline! People don’t realise how versatile arabs are! Also I know the feeling when you get horses back... I used to have a few that I ended up keeping after that! :heart:

Ah thank you Alex! Tijah is a very close favorite of mine :wink: and I adore my arabs and i totally agree with you, they can take anything on and are great in literally everything. I think that might be a reason i like the breed so much :sweat_smile: and its such a good feeling isnt it? I just love the fact i can always have them here no matter what :heart: pretty sure these guys will be forever kept to :laughing:

@Jade-Nguyen said in Charlie's Chaotic Blog | It's A New Year |08/01:

So many pretty pons 😍

Thank you so much Jade! :heartbeat: :kissing_heart:

@Shea-Hamilton said in Charlie's Chaotic Blog | It's A New Year |08/01:

LOOK.AT.THEM.GO!

You know I adore your horses A LOT and shame on me now for not commenting here earlier? your horses are so nice, I always admire the pictures you post in your blog updates, it all looks so nice and natural! :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

I also LOVE the fact you have not one, but two horses now based on RL ones! That makes me super excited to have one of Leggo's offspring in my game who hopefully will bring another addition to our center soon!

And your beans, I don't think I have to say much more <3 :kiss: If there are some beans I want in my lines, they are most definitely yours! Their cute faces speak for themselves why I adore them as much as I do! :heart_eyes:

SHEA! Your words are so sweet, i love hearing what you have to say as you're always spreading such cheerful, positive and beautiful words it brings a tear to my eye every time :cry: :heart_decoration: i try my hardest in my pictures so for you to compliment it and love them im thrilled! and yes! Leggo only has 2 offspring (i own one) and for you to own the other makes me so happy as he means so much to me and i couldnt be happier on where his baby is :heart_exclamation: ahhhh! and this! im cryingggg!! I cant wait to see some more arabs of yours, im sure ill be stealing some soon :eyes: so for you to say such nice things about mine makes my heart go all fuzzy and warm, its so kind of you to say! :heartpulse:

@Kira-Simpson said in Charlie's Chaotic Blog | It's A New Year |08/01:

I adore your album it is wonderful! The way you took those photos of Cody playing up with Sebastian is awesome! Your photography skills are perfect as is your editing, I love your sim she is so pretty, I love your facilities they are so cute and your horses are fantastic! I particularly adore Holmgard's Saragon he's such a handsome lad :heart_eyes: I love those pics of him with the poppies <3 <3 <3

Thank you heaps Kira! I dont even know how to put in words when people say such nice things about my pictures, let alone my photography skills?! so thank you heaps! :kissing_heart: it makes me proud to keep working on my photos and to keep doing what i love to do and have fun :heart: and there is more than enough room in my facilities if you ever want to come visit :wink: aww thank you again! Sammy is a big favorite of mine, and i wrecken that was actually one of my favorite photshoots of him in the poppies :sunflower:

Endurance & TREC

So, keeping my promise for the new year it probably fits under a new years resolution ive decided to try and continue my show-every-horse-i-own posts, slowing moving up in disciplines according to their size (from smallest to largest), and in my list next comes TREC and Endurance. TREC should have really come before Ridden Showing as we only have 2 boys in it, but oh well. Mistakes have been made.
    Anyway, there will be a few familiar faces in this lot as they compete in Ridden Showing too, and this may also happen in the future, but i dint want to not add them to my post as they do still technically compete in said discipline.
    So without further or do, here are the TREC and Endurance horse teams of 2019 - and a pre warning, this one is arabian heavy :wink: :heart_decoration:

TREC

Holmgard's Ziyadah - SEA Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    Zee was one of our first lot of Arabain breedings (not as early as Saragon, but still early) and was one of the only few to continue his career in TREC. He has magnificent lines and still competes beside his father Lethifret to this day. They're basically inseparable and are so alike in so many ways its fascinating to look at. Zee is currently sitting at 35 TREC points which he gets a massive 10+ from his bloodlines in (11+ including his own earnings).

Lethifret - SEA Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    Lethi has been with us for quite sometime and he has been an excelling competitor in both the TREC discipline and Endurance. He has a lovely temperament and is such a willing horse in going further in his competing. His stunning coat too also helps for him to produce great offspring beside his outstanding pedigree. Lethi currently holds 134 TREC points and still loves to compete, and will hopefully keep competing until his last title. He gets a +7 from his bloodlines and contains 3+ himself bringing it to a total of 10+ for TREC.

Endurance

E Tijah - SEA Arabian Mare
    alt text
    You already know this girl, so she doesn't need to biggest introduction. Tidgy is one of our newest Endurance horses, but she is such a lovely horse and has such a sweet nature, she is great to work with out on the field. Tidgy currently holds 21 points in Endurance.

Holmgard's Saragon - SEA Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    Small boy Sammy is here again. I swear every photo he gets taken, he gets whiter? One day he will grey out completely, but i dont think im ready to give up his dapples just yet. Sammy has been with us for a long time and had a small break in between at a new home but managed to find his way back to his original stable. He now has gathered up 89 Endurance points and gets a lovely +5 from his parents in the discipline, as well as giving himself (including his own bonuses) a total of +7 for Endurance.

Holmgard's Ziyadah - SEA Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    Zee is back again. This spunky bum is a warrior in the Endurance field, and we always think he must get it from his dad. Zee has been learning Endurance since he could walk. Being a half sibling to Saragon (same dam) they both love competing side by side, both having their mums strength and willingness to power through the track. Zee holds 77 Endurance points himself, getting 17+ including his own titles. He will compete until his last title along with his father.

Fae's Laoise - SEA Arabian Mare
    alt text
    Lily is a small petite mare similar to Tidgy (probably why they get along so well) and loves the outdoor adventures. She is slightly shy and a little timid, but nothing will get in her way of a lovely long trail. Being the half sibling to Lethifret (what is it with me and half siblings), she too gets lovely traits carried down into her bloodlines. Carrying 87 points in the discipline, she gets a total of 17+ (including her own titles) in Endurance.

Lethifret - SEA Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    Lethi is a trooper in TREC, and he most certainly also shows that in Endurance too. He is a leader and loves to be ahead of any pack, and is always making sure no horse is left behind on the trails. He has worked through blood, sweat and maybe tears (from the rider that is) to get where he is today. Lethi is one of our top breeding and competing stallions in Endurance of all time. He is also a superstar when it comes to training new riders for said discipline. Lethi holds 161 points in Endurance and is still actively competing with his major full 25+ bonus in Endurance.

I again dont know what discipline will be shown next, but we only have Show Jumping, Eventing and Dressage left. So please, stay tuned for more :kissing_heart:

• Oh wow, you've got a lovely team in there, Charlie :heart_eyes:
    We all know how hard it is to keep all of our horses updated in our albums, but oh well... I wish us you a good luck :heart:

• Saragon and Lethifret :heart_eyes:

Each and every one of those Arabs are gorgeous!!! You just have so many pretties it’s not fair at all! All the arabs you have been posting in your raffle are also so amazing! I really love what you are doing!! Go endurance! I’ve just started the majority of my arabs there too!

• Lethifret O.O I love his coat and conformation. I mean the others are all great as well and beautiful in their own way but Lethifret truely got me. He looks stunning with his little pink noses and his held up high. I am sure he knows about how good looking he is.

• @Charlie-Smith said in Charlie's Chaotic Blog | TREC & Endy |010/01:

• and a pre warning, this one is arabian heavy :wink: :heart_decoration:

Totally loving it <3 Your Arabs are gorgeous, especially Sammy and Lethifret :)

• Hmmm, you beans <3 :drooling_face: Ziyadah's and Lethifret's coats are just TO DIE FOR! And Saragon! I definitely need one of his babies! I won't be giving such a long reply as last time, everything I said a previously still applies now :kiss: :kissing_closed_eyes:

• ~~I always get nervous when commenting in your album as i suck at writing and really want to say something meaningful to you <3~~

Yes I'd love to visit your facilities!! <3
    Lethifret is beautiful inside and out, its so great he looks after everyone on the trails and seems to be quite the competitor too! his coat is really gorgeous! Holmgard's Ziyadah <3 what a divine coat he has :heart_eyes: Holmgard's Saragon looking feisty in that pic, his having fun! :grinning:

• ehhhhhhh they are all so pretty 😱❤

• Competition Committee

Your arabians are gorgeous :heart: I love the 2 I have from you :3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.