Jasmine’s Chaotic Blog | We're Doing Western | 13/06

• Wow look at all those pretties!! Bet that was tiring to get all those pics! I also love that photo of both Lethifret and Venom together so cute! <3 <3

• They both look great! So lovely to see updates like this <3

• Oh my, i love the face marking of WR Alter Ego <3

• Thank you all so much! All these comments make me smile :heart:

So as ive been a bit ill lately, ive been very slack with posting anything. I have taken a few pictures every time i go in game to the point i now have a small collection of unseen pictures. Some of these are horses i recently sold, and some are of newer horses i havent shown before. Its a bit all over the place but i wanted to get them out and on my blog before i forget about them :sweat_smile:
    As i currently have a headache, im going to have small brief descriptions below each image and section these images out, so that after this post i will be up to date with everything :heart_exclamation:

|| Cross Country ||
    alt text
    Perlita S - Knabstrupper (Sporthorse) Mare
    alt text
    Nabisco S - Arabian (SEA) x Trakehner Stallion who now lives with @Nadia-Kilian
    alt text
    Bertone S - Hanoverian Stallion
    alt text
    Backstreet Bay S - American Warmblood Stallion

|| Show Jumping ||
    alt text
    RW Drunk Dial - Dutch Warmblood Stallion bought from @Levi-Rosenthal
    alt text
    RW Pasmia Fairlie - Dutch Warmblood Mare also bought from @Levi-Rosenthal
    alt text
    Debutante S - Dutch Warmblood Mare who now lives with @Eric-Sobeck
    alt text
    Egyptian Wind S - Dutch Warmblood Mare who is still currently for sale

|| New Horses ||
    These three new Arabians we took on from the lovely @Eric-Sobeck and they will join all our other Arabians at the stables
    alt text
    alt text
    WPW Sakhr - Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    alt text
    Iosif G - Arabian Stallion
    alt text
    alt text
    WPW Ataraxia - Arabian Mare

|| Other ||
    I recently started to remake my facilities and dont have too many pictures yet, but here are a couple - one of the overview and one of Perl in a wash stall
    alt text
    alt text

Hopefully next update wont be too long of a wait this time :sweat_smile:

• Love that Knabstrup! <3

• omg backstreet bay still being gorgeous <3

and egyptian wind :eyes:

• @Therese-Evans
    Thank you! She is definitely a favorite of mine :heart_decoration:
    @Siri-Kane
    He is a spunk and loves to show off :laughing: and she is still looking for a new home :eyes:

Nothing new, but wanted to share some pictures (again) for those who haven't already seen them :smile:
    I decided to enter two challenges on this forum - the Random Theme Challenge and the Carolan Estate's Summer Grading Challenge - and took a bunch of pictures the other day :heart:

|| RANDOM THEME CHALLENGE ||
    ~
    Our pair of girls Perlita S and Pascuala S enjoying their playtime in the poppies :heartbeat:
    ~
    alt text

|| CAROLAN ESTATE'S SUMMER GRADING CHALLENGE ||
    ~
    And our 6 boys (1 gelding and 5 stallions) :heartpulse:
    ~
    Pss Bucky
    alt text
    Backstreet Bay S
    alt text
    Vulcom S
    alt text
    Holmgard's Saragon
    alt text
    WR Alter Ego
    alt text
    Bertone S
    alt text

• Here are all our current dressage horses having a few sessions in one of our outdoor arena's :heart:

Vulcom S - Friesian Stallion
    alt text

Wyken Hall‘s Lanikai - Trakehner Mare
    alt text

Sildara S - Trakehner Mare
    alt text

Perlita S - Knabstrupper (Sportshorse)
    alt text

Belair S - Dutch Warmblood Mare
    alt text

Leonessa CO - Trakehner Mare
    alt text

Pss Leggo - Trakehner Stallion
    alt text

Pascuala S - Australian Brumby Mare
    alt text

RW Drunk Dial - Dutch Warmblood Stallion
    alt text

Gerome S - Hanoverian Stallion
    alt text

• Being out of the light for a fair amount of time now, it was about time i got around to posting another picture of my beloved pony Pss Bucky.
    Based off my real life Welsh, this little pocket rocket has a lot too him, so in order to give him a bit of love i sat down for a bit and completed an edit for the little guy, flying over jumps in his favorite discipline :heart:

• I got a little curious and wanted to do a few western shots (which i have never done) and got a little carried away into an edit :laughing: .
    Here we have WRNGS Fatale (SEA Arabian) who was my Christmas gift from @Dimitri-Dane, and even though she doesn't actually compete in western (Endurance and Ridden Showing), she enjoyed the photo shoot as if she actually was a western star :heart_decoration:

• Wow ok so I love every photo!!! <3 WR Alter Ego is a really pretty horse i love his marking, and omg Bucky!! he is SO CUTE <3 <3 I would love to ride him but bet he'd take off with nervous me hahaha, I'm so Impressed with the amount of quality photos you upload :heartbeat: That tail on the western pic is gorgeous too <3

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.