I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses

• Hello everyone!

Some of you, older members back from the old Equus Sims forum, might remember me. I was a member back then but never got so motivated to register on the new forum - it has been 2 years, and now it happens that I'm back. I was sad to notice that some of my good friends from back then also never registered back - and some of them did, but are not active anymore... so I'm hoping to get to know ya'll and get in touch again with the ones I already know (for my joy, I've seen quite a few familiar names).

As I have been away for so long, I lost both my accounts (forum/mane site) and had to make new ones. Thus, I lost all of my horses. Elsie was kind enough to let me reclaim my old horses, but I'm afraid I can only reclaim those who carry my prefix.
    Due to this, I'm hoping to find the original breeders of some of my horses, to maybe be able to get them back. Those horses would be:

• ELF Jivago | ELF Tiburón | ELF Apricity
    • HCC Alvarinho | HCC Cambraia
    • ten Broeke's My Yvonne
    • Fredrikelof's Exeter
    • Painted Luke S
    • TB Aphrodite
    • LLL Dun Kiss Me Pink
    • YI Carioca VIII del Impío
    • RL Dunners Gunna Runna | RL Nelia VII
    • WD We Do Sow Glory

I still have all of the horses' files. If you originally bred one of these horses or know of their original breeders going inactive/never getting around, would you be so kind to please notify me bellow? If you are the original breeder and reclaimed the horse, I would also like to be notified so I can delete it's folder and get all of my records up to date.

Thank you in advance, glad to be back, I've missed Equus.

• @Breanna-Fahnestock said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

Leading Lady SHS was probably bred by @Heather-Reinhart and she is not around anymore so your best bet would be to try and find somebody who has the same bloodlines and get a new foal etc.

Oh, I remember now, she was indeed bred by Heather... Sad to know she is not around anymore. Thank you, @Breanna-Fahnestock.

• RL are Redloosa Horses. I know they are semi active on Instagram still but Not here. Probably best to Contact them there.

• @Kody-Böhming said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

RL are Redloosa Horses. I know they are semi active on Instagram still but Not here. Probably best to Contact them there.

Just shot her a messege on Insta, @Kody-Böhming. Thank you very much!

• First of all, welcome back <3
    i don't know if i can help you but i stalked the mainsite lol:

• Seems like the person behind Eldervine Fields (i forgot her name) isn't active anymore. She didn't register here and also didn't post anything on her tumblr for the last year or two. I also never saw her over at ES or somewhere else.

• HCC is owned by @Anna-Foster but i'm afraid she isn't active anymore either.

• I know that @Charlie-Smith owns the "S" suffix now. So maybe Painted Luke was made by Charlie (unless the suffix was owned by someone else back then)

• YI is @Vera-Alvarez's prefix. she is active on the forum (:

• Unfortunately almost all WD, LLL, Ten Broeke's, Frederikelof's and TB horses are on the reclaimable account so it seems like the breeders are not active anymore.

• Welcome back!^^

I know that LLL was a owned by Erin Cooke, she's still active here and on es.
    And I think WD once belonged the Isabel Shipper from Wester Drumlins, but I don't think that she's active anymore.

• Thank you very much Maria, Jane and Breanna for all the help. I've contacted those members <3

• Development Committee

@Jane-Herondale said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

Welcome back!^^

And I think WD once belonged the Isabel Shipper from Wester Drumlins, but I don't think that she's active anymore.

Wester Drumlins was/still is WDKH.
    Isabel never had another prefix for this stable. :slight_smile:

Since some horses with the prefix WD on the main site have 6-9 as ID I would guess it was owned by someone who was a member here from the beginning.

• @Fiora-Healy said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

Welcome back!^^

Since some horses with the prefix WD on the main site have 6-9 as ID I would guess it was owned by someone who was a member here from the beginning.

Old WD was Lotte Prickett. Isabel Shipper definitely used WD as well, for her non-Kinsky Horses - I have some Trakehners from her that are WD, and her stock horses were WD as well.

Fredrikelof's was Erin Cooke as well.

Maria is right that the S suffix is Charlie Smith's now, but Trinity Falls had it earlier so depending on the horse ID, it could be from Trinity as well.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

• @Maria-Jones said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

Seems like the person behind Eldervine Fields (i forgot her name) isn't active anymore. She didn't register here and also didn't post anything on her tumblr for the last year or two. I also never saw her over at ES or somewhere else.

Maria is correct: Victoria isn't active here anymore. However I received an activity-related notification on Tumblr about three days ago from her, so you could always try messaging her there? There's also this post on her Tumblr which mentions you by name @Fernanda-Luchetta, in connection with ELF Jivago; perhaps Elsie would consider that sufficient evidence? :shrug:

@Kody-Böhming said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

RL are Redloosa Horses. I know they are semi active on Instagram still but Not here. Probably best to Contact them there.

Kody is correct; you can also try ES if Instagram doesn't yield success, as @Laura-Harington appears occasionally over there, too. :heart:

• Development Committee

@Erin-Ward said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

@Fiora-Healy said in I'm back + looking for original breeders of my horses:

Welcome back!^^

Old WD was Lotte Prickett. Isabel Shipper definitely used WD as well, for her non-Kinsky Horses - I have some Trakehners from her that are WD, and her stock horses were WD as well.

That's true. But it was never her official prefix so she couldn't reclaim those horses anyway.

• Thank you everyone for the help! I've sucessfully reclaimed almost all of my horses.
    The only one left is ELF Tiburón - she is now owned by her previous owner, Aylet Schrödinger, who is apparently inactive. If anyone has a way of contact (not Slack), please give me a heads up :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.