|~ Yeguada de Duarte ~| Cally, Antonia & Cici

• ANTONIA!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: My uncle has a same donkey than she haha

• Calandra !!! !!! she is amazing love this friend :)

• The donkey looks so fluffy!!

• @Borja-Domecq my sister (in RL) named her, really. Like the first donkey (Poncho Zambrano, I do not know where she got the name from).

@Luke-Alhmann They both look adorable. Both made friends with Mako (one of our dogs). I have to take some more photos of them.

@Mira-Green Antonia is like a small nightmare. Our younger riders love to brush her almost as much as she loves to get dirty. It was a miracle to be able to take this picture with her clean.

Thank you all for your comments. <3

• Ay por favoor I need a Poncho in my life

• Wow i love Poncho, he’s so cute with all that fluff! Nicely edited :)

• In the yeguada we have started a new project that will work under our suffix: give more visibility to unknown breeds. We want to take this project with calm ... but we have acquired and remodeled a villa for this ... and from this place are today's pics.

Welcome to Villa Lola!

(National Show Horse, Missouri Fox Trotter, Exmoor Pony, Breton, Groningen, Araloosa, Clydesdale & Senner, at the moment).
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

• Wow this looks gorgeous :D

• Poncho ❤ i'm in love haha so cute!
    And your facilities look amazing

• your facilities are so pretty as are set out so nicely and neat :heart_decoration:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.