|~ Yeguada de Duarte ~| Newcorners, reclaimed horse & Maestoso

• alt text

Founded by Alanna McAllister under the name of Warriors Acres, the stud has suffered numerous name changes throughout its history. The location of the facilities, on the contrary, has always been maintained within the same autonomous community: Madrid, (Spain).

Currently, Yeguada de Duarte is directed by Irene Duarte with the financial support of Altaïr Al-Fayed, focusing the breeding on five main breeds: Andalusian (PRE & Carthusian), Thoroughbred, Marismeño, Spanish Sport Horse and Arabian horse (Egyptian and Spanish strains).

alt text
    alt text
    alt text alt text
    alt text

• Purchased from @Jade-Nguyen, Lexington's Cassalina is an American Warmblood mare. She's an amazing horse. I'm completely in love with her.
    alt text
    Purchased from @Emilie-Eriksen, OBEC Queen Juliet is a foundation Trakehner mare. She's very elegant. I love her agile and powerful conformation, ideal for Show Jumping.
    alt text
    Purchased from @Nathalie-Jensen, NZJ Darker Thoughts is a beautiful young mare [Arabian warmblood (Spanish Sport Horse x Arabian)]. She will compete soon in Show Jumping and Dressage, like her parents.
    alt text

This "little" guy is Zahir Duque. I recovered his file some time ago, but it was not until now that I recovered him officially (I have his profile back). I made a long story for him, and although I will not tell it full here, it is possible that I upload something about it.
    alt text

Last but not less important. my boy Maestoso got a coat update (last update ^^ ). I really am not a fan of Lipizzan horses, but I recognize that he has me in love.
    alt text
    Older pic

• amazing horses you've got here! I'm glad you like Cassalina! <3

• Too many new horses!!! And Maestoso looks so great with his completly white senior coat :heart:

Looks like your connection to EQUUS | Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.